Joint Justitia - GOONS Announcement

Laughing heartily at the people who actually think Doomhouse has any war fatigue whatsoever. This is great. Send some more alliances at us.

Bring it :smug:

Edited by Biazt

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1296524629' post='2613699']
Word
[/quote]
NM I see why you don't want to attack
[Quote]
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Asylum. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Dictatorship
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: [b]50[/b]
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 1/26/2011
Total Money: [b]$33,235,590[/b]
Technology: 997.12 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 1/31/2011 7:04:58 AM
Trade Partners: Republic of WTFbbq, Republic of Ryan, Pizzasalladland, HESITATIA, Diary of Jane
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 60
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 450
Aircraft Bomber Strength: [b]90[/b]

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.
[/quote]

[quote name='daggarz' timestamp='1296360904' post='2610348']
Your right, it does say the same thing. Because no matter how many times he says it, you just dont seem to get it.. Are you stupid of something?
[/quote]

Wut? Are you stupid of something? Daggarz you're a crackpot. If you are going to call someone stupid, at least string a coherent sentence together please. Also Yawoo I will look forward to you sucking on our victory.

Enjoy it when it comes guys, I know I will.

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1296542064' post='2614341']
NM I see why you don't want to attack
[/quote]

My stats have already been put up here.

The thing you are missing is the fact that my money reserves have stayed the same from day 1 of our DoW because everytime Calgor attacks me, he hands me 1 mill of MK/Umbrella money for free and everytime I GA him, I get a mill of MK/Umbrella money. Your nations are actually funding my war against your nations!

Him to me:

You have been attacked by Calgar. You lost 1,328 soldiers and 20 tanks. You killed 1,517 soldiers and 40 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,008,690.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by Calgar. You lost 1,632 soldiers and 144 tanks. You killed 2,351 soldiers and 90 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,025,666.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

He quit running GA's on me because he got tired of losing.

Me to him:

You have been attacked by Crazy crazy. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'Ooh-rah'. You lost 107 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 161 soldiers and 53 tanks. Their forces razed 22.507 miles of your land, stole 5.499 technology, and destroyed 21.996 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by Crazy crazy. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'Killing Your Doods'. You lost 371 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 395 soldiers and 132 tanks. Their forces razed 23.531 miles of your land, stole 5.496 technology, and destroyed 21.985 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by Crazy crazy. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'U Mad?'. You lost 5,123 soldiers and 129 tanks. You killed 2,277 soldiers and 21 tanks. Their forces razed 26.224 miles of your land, stole 5.502 technology, and destroyed 22.009 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by Crazy crazy. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'Semper Fi'. You lost 1,355 soldiers and 769 tanks. You killed 602 soldiers and 119 tanks. Their forces razed 27.434 miles of your land, stole 5.503 technology, and destroyed 22.011 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You have been attacked by Crazy crazy. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'RAWR'. You lost 5,382 soldiers and 1,944 tanks. You killed 2,392 soldiers and 22 tanks. Their forces razed 28.682 miles of your land, stole 5.500 technology, and destroyed 22.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

So my stats might look bad but I am still able to rape your little Goon nation.

Right now he has 0 soldiers and refuses to buy anymore because he is tired of being utterly destroyed.

I rest my case.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1296555762' post='2614526']
Wut? Are you stupid of something? Daggarz you're a crackpot. If you are going to call someone stupid, at least string a coherent sentence together please. Also Yawoo I will look forward to you sucking on our victory.

[/quote]

Sucking on your victory? Oh, Hiro, you still have much to learn in the ways of the Cyberverse. If you think mere tanks on the battlefield will earn you a victory then you are very mistaken. You will learn though, oh yes, you will learn.

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1296577303' post='2614729']
Words
[/quote]
Sure, you and the 3 other people he is fighting must be realllllly proud

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1296555762' post='2614526']

[/quote]

Iphone.. mistakes happen on the auto correct. It was still a coherent sentence so go retard elsewhere

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1296612597' post='2615342']
I direct you to this post, Choson.
[/quote]
I fail to see how auto correct can be blamed for incorrect usage of words or lack of punctuation.

[ooc]Are you really claiming that all of his posts are made from a cellphone and that excuses him from glancing over his posts before hitting the "Submit" button?[ooc]

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1296605875' post='2615262']
Sure, you and the 3 other people he is fighting must be realllllly proud
[/quote]

I am...........I truly am. Although, can you really use the 3 on 1 excuse? This is an individual nation. You all declared an entire block on one alliance. That has to be exponentially more sad and desperate than what I and 3 others did to this 1 nation.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1296613620' post='2615361']
I fail to see how auto correct can be blamed for incorrect usage of words or lack of punctuation.

[ooc]Are you really claiming that all of his posts are made from a cellphone and that excuses him from glancing over his posts before hitting the "Submit" button?[ooc]
[/quote]
Despite lacking grammatical norms, it was perfectly readable and understandable. I got what he meant just fine.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1296603774' post='2615219']
Sucking on your victory? Oh, Hiro, you still have much to learn in the ways of the Cyberverse. If you think mere tanks on the battlefield will earn you a victory then you are very mistaken. You will learn though, oh yes, you will learn.
[/quote]

Yea, I will remember that when your paying us reps.

[quote name='Hyperbad' timestamp='1296615434' post='2615413']
What do you want the tl/dr of, the OP or resulting... stuff?
[/quote]

Well, I read quite a bit of the OP and never seemed to gather any information from the wall of text. I was hoping they'd post some bullet points or something.

I'm sure it was important and stuff, I just didn't want to miss out because of my short attention span and the proclivity of Spartans to want to stab things with sharp pointy sharp objects.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296448884' post='2612050']
So does Brotherhood of Steel now meet GOONS' definition of an alliance?
[/quote]

I don't know about that, but they do meet the definition of Fun.

There is a strange obsession among GOONS where they seek to extort "reparations," and I shall use that term loosely, at the end of their aggressive war.

In fact, any such extorted funds, by definition, could not be 'reparations.' Reparations are funds paid by a party to a second party that they have wronged. The assembled alliances which have stood up to resist the unprovoked aggression by the collective that identifies itself as "Doomhouse," these assembled alliances have committed no wrong, real or imagined.

Therefore, what Yawoo states is merely a tautology; He will not pay reparations because, simply, any extorted funds would not be reparations.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1296689969' post='2616676']
There is a strange obsession among GOONS where they seek to extort "reparations," and I shall use that term loosely, at the end of their aggressive war.

In fact, any such extorted funds, by definition, could not be 'reparations.' Reparations are funds paid by a party to a second party that they have wronged. The assembled alliances which have stood up to resist the unprovoked aggression by the collective that identifies itself as "Doomhouse," these assembled alliances have committed no wrong, real or imagined.

Therefore, what Yawoo states is merely a tautology; He will not pay reparations because, simply, any extorted funds would not be reparations.
[/quote]
Except that in this case, Yawoo and CoJ are the aggressors due to the fact that they DoW'ed against GOONS, and not vice versa. GOONS, therefore, is the aggrieved party and is well within its rights to ask for reparations.

That's a convenient way of interpreting what constitutes reparations; however, we'll go ahead and stick with the more commonly accepted notion that they're compensation paid by a defeated party for damages sustained by another party as a result of hostilities with the defeated party.