Joint Justitia - GOONS Announcement

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1297315402' post='2627718']
the rebel: "Peace mode is a legitimate tactic. You see, it breaks down like this...I sit in peace mode and don't come out until the fight is over. That way, I don't have to take any damage whatsoever!"

Muppet? :awesome:
[/quote]

You're better than this :(

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297324149' post='2627820']
It really doesn't have anything to do with size. An alliance could have 1000 members and be irrelevant, just as a 2 man alliance could be relevant.
[/quote]

You dont have to insult MHA like that

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297429610' post='2629290']
I do pity you, boy. Stop crying about people in peacemode in x/y or z alliance, you dont start a fight then cry constantly about how they fight back, hell most of the people you're crying about you cant even hit with your baby nation ;)
[/quote]

Hey peace mode boy.....you can shut up now. Your endless taunting means nothing while you're camped out in easy town. Maybe if you come out and prove that your bite is worse than your bark, you might be worth the trash you talk. Until then, just stay behind your cozy little rock and hide like a good little chimp "following orders".

e:

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1297429906' post='2629292']
You're better than this :(
[/quote]

Poyples, you know I can't stand people that talk !@#$ and don't back up their words. This isn't new.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1297431531' post='2629310']Poyples, you know I can't stand people that talk !@#$ and don't back up their words. This isn't new.
[/quote]

Well he's in peace mode because he's been told to be there by his higher ups as part of their strategy. Whether that strategy is going to overcome the numbers disadvantage they have or not (hint: it won't) is mostly irrelevant. Will his words have more meaning when it's his turn to join the fray? He'll be saying the same things, they'll be just as true/false as they are now, so I guess I don't see the reason for ignoring them because it's not his turn to fight yet.

I, of course, will apologise to you if it turns out he has no intention of backing up his words and stays out of harm's reach for the entire war, but I'm doubting that's the case. There'll be plenty of time for him to back up his words the way this war is going.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1297431531' post='2629310']
Hey peace mode boy.....you can shut up now. Your endless taunting means nothing while you're camped out in easy town. Maybe if you come out and prove that your bite is worse than your bark, you might be worth the trash you talk. Until then, just stay behind your cozy little rock and hide like a good little chimp "following orders".[/quote]

Peacemode insult again get some new material as its getting boring hearing it all the time from you cry babies. Why dont you just go away and provide those extra services you have been giving those MK/Umb nations for money to fight your wars, mature people make their own warchests so whats your excuse for needing massive amount of aid for a nearly 2yr old nation ;)

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1297432319' post='2629320']
Well he's in peace mode because he's been told to be there by his higher ups as part of their strategy. Whether that strategy is going to overcome the numbers disadvantage they have or not (hint: it won't) is mostly irrelevant. Will his words have more meaning when it's his turn to join the fray? He'll be saying the same things, they'll be just as true/false as they are now, so I guess I don't see the reason for ignoring them because it's not his turn to fight yet.

I, of course, will apologise to you if it turns out he has no intention of backing up his words and stays out of harm's reach for the entire war, but I'm doubting that's the case. There'll be plenty of time for him to back up his words the way this war is going.
[/quote]

You and I have always gotten along. I appreciate your views on this, but seriously...we're two different kinds of animal. There's a reason GOONS wasn't a good fit for you, and you've provided a fine example of this here. This little loud-mouthed imbecile has been yapping away like a chihuahua behind a fence. I'll poke sticks at him until the neighbor decides he makes too much noise and puts him down.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297432569' post='2629325']
Peacemode insult again get some new material as its getting boring hearing it all the time from you cry babies. Why dont you just go away and provide those extra services you have been giving those MK/Umb nations for money to fight your wars, mature people make their own warchests so whats your excuse for needing massive amount of aid for a nearly 2yr old nation ;)
[/quote]

The aid allows me to keep nuking your brethren into a fine powder while you have your thumb planted firmly between each cheek. Also, please tell me about these 'warchests'....I thought they were for when you're at war? Are you spending yours on tech or something?

[quote]About rebellion:
- Retired/Bored - [/quote]

I get it. You're [i]bored[/i]. No [i]wonder[/i] you're prone to spew incoherent rhetoric on these boards without attempting to kick-start that poor, neglected mass just below the crust of your skull. I sure hope you're finding this peacemode !@#$-talking as fun as I am...I enjoy watching the torture you're enduring while someone else has your [i]real[/i] balls fastened tightly behind the safety fence. If you do so happen to accidentally push the wrong button and come out of peace mode, I'll be waiting down here for you to show you a [i]real good time[/i], big boy.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1297436408' post='2629353']
The aid allows me to keep nuking your brethren into a fine powder while you have your thumb planted firmly between each cheek. Also, please tell me about these 'warchests'....I thought they were for when you're at war? Are you spending yours on tech or something?[/quote]

How ironic i actually have a warchest unlike you who has to do "extras" to MK/Umb nations so you can fight and yes weldone they are for wars, considering i havent bought anything other than a wonder in the last 2 months means i havent been spending it just increasing it ;)

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1297436408' post='2629353']
I get it. You're [i]bored[/i]. No [i]wonder[/i] you're prone to spew incoherent rhetoric on these boards without attempting to kick-start that poor, neglected mass just below the crust of your skull. I sure hope you're finding this peacemode !@#$-talking as fun as I am...I enjoy watching the torture you're enduring while someone else has your [i]real[/i] balls fastened tightly behind the safety fence. If you do so happen to accidentally push the wrong button and come out of peace mode, I'll be waiting down here for you to show you a [i]real good time[/i], big boy.[/quote]

Weldone you can read a bio, its been -Retired/Bored- around the times of bi-polar and has nothing to do with the worlds time of peace or war. I may not like being in peacemode but its far from torture, seems to be torturing you and your fellow allies as its only you who are complaining and crying about it. Yeah if i'm ever down to your level i would prefer someone who can actually fight like MK, not a bunch of tiny losers who only know how to tech raid and not real war where the oppenent fights back.

But carry on dreaming friend maybe one day you will get to fight me, though i'm not scared because for the past year ive seen how uncapable GOONS really are ;)

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297447532' post='2629470']
But carry on dreaming friend maybe one day you will get to fight me, though i'm not scared because for the past year ive seen how uncapable GOONS really are ;)
[/quote]
Really? Because I seem to remember you shelling out quite a lot of tech for methrage related crimes. Would an "Uncapable" alliance be able to secure such a thing? If you want another go around on the EoG list, by all means tell me, so we can get you signed up. We'll have to find some way to keep ourselves entertained after the war as we watch the reps pour in after all.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1297455370' post='2629556']
Really? Because I seem to remember you shelling out quite a lot of tech for methrage related crimes. Would an "Uncapable" alliance be able to secure such a thing? If you want another go around on the EoG list, by all means tell me, so we can get you signed up. We'll have to find some way to keep ourselves entertained after the war as we watch the reps pour in after all.
[/quote]

I didnt ever give GOONS one single tech and i was never on the EoG list and got engaged by three nations two of whom werent GOONS and the only GOONS who engaged with me at around 40k had a warchest that only a 10k nation could be proud of and what did these three brave warriors do to me in over an update? a couple of CM's and AA's, i got update blitzed by three nations who were !@#$ scared to do single GA :smug:

So yeah after seeing that pathectic showing i decided to pay the money which i didnt pay on my own, rather than fight your allies because you were too much of a weak arse to do yourself.

So instead of talking crap and telling lies, why dont you go and run along and give "extras" to some MK/Umb nations to pay for your war and pathectic warchest, muppet :lol1:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297457743' post='2629599']
I didnt ever give GOONS one single tech and i was never on the EoG list and got engaged by three nations two of whom werent GOONS and the only GOONS who engaged with me at around 40k had a warchest that only a 10k nation could be proud of and what did these three brave warriors do to me in over an update? a couple of CM's and AA's, i got update blitzed by three nations who were !@#$ scared to do single GA :smug:

So yeah after seeing that pathectic showing i decided to pay the money which i didnt pay on my own, rather than fight your allies because you were too much of a weak arse to do yourself.

So instead of talking crap and telling lies, why dont you go and run along and give "extras" to some MK/Umb nations to pay for your war and pathectic warchest, muppet :lol1:
[/quote]
You know what, nevermind, welcome back to the EoG list.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297457743' post='2629599']

[/quote]
Thanks for the reps bro.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1297458402' post='2629612']
You know what, nevermind, welcome back to the EoG list.
[/quote]

Did you really just say you are placing a member in good standing of an alliance on the EoG list for something they said on the OWF.

I believe brilliant political move would aptly apply here.

The level of outright crying over the use of peace mode this war makes me want to vomit. It is a goddamn strategy, get over yourselves. The fun part, is that this strategy is causing you to take a lot more damage then if we all just rushed you and expended all our reserves in a day. We know this and you know this. Anyone with a pair of neurons to rub together can deduce this.

So please, stop this goddamn crying. It is beyond pathetic. It won't work, all these 'call outs' and cries of 'cowardice,' they won't work. You declared an unprovoked war of aggression, and we are going to make it as painful for you as we possibly can.

I always saw PM as a clever method to try and rebuild your nation to go in for a round 2. I think not using it to your advantage is kindof cheating yourself. Besides its war, and you know what they say:All is fair in nuking and war. However, this is just my opinion.

[quote name='askani the rotund' timestamp='1296279884' post='2608884']
Hell froze over
[URL=http://img600.imageshack.us/i/hellfreezesover.jpg/][IMG]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/4228/hellfreezesover.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/quote]

That gave me a good laugh.

Edited by Johann Von Lentz

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1297455370' post='2629556']We'll have to find some way to keep ourselves entertained after the war as we watch the reps pour in after all.
[/quote]

You need to stop hoping for reps. It's not going to happen. You have no right to reps anyway for an aggressive attack. You have no idea how long this war is going to be for all involved, do you. You seem to think that some how you will actually win. Win what? I called a stalemate after the first round or so of wars. We are at a stalemate. All the aid your nations get is pointless. You cannot beat us when we loot $500k+ from your nations. Sure, you guys win some but we do too. Mushroom Kingdom and Umbrella are in effect funding the prolonged war, that aid is pointless. So what if we can't get aid directely from our peace mode nations. We get all the funds we need from loot from your nations Sardonic. This is an endless cycle.

Edited by Jaiar

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1297491786' post='2630097']
You need to stop hoping for reps. It's not going to happen. You have no right to reps anyway for an aggressive attack. You have no idea how long this war is going to be for all involved, do you. You seem to think that some how you will actually win. Win what? I called a stalemate after the first round or so of wars. We are at a stalemate. All the aid your nations get is pointless. You cannot beat us when we loot $500k+ from your nations. Sure, you guys win some but we do too. Mushroom Kingdom and Umbrella are in effect funding the prolonged war, that aid is pointless.
[/quote]

Your alliance dropping 6 million in NS is a stalemate?

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1297491786' post='2630097']
You need to stop hoping for reps. It's not going to happen. You have no right to reps anyway for an aggressive attack. You have no idea how long this war is going to be for all involved, do you. You seem to think that some how you will actually win. Win what? I called a stalemate after the first round or so of wars. We are at a stalemate. All the aid your nations get is pointless. You cannot beat us when we loot $500k+ from your nations. Sure, you guys win some but we do too. Mushroom Kingdom and Umbrella are in effect funding the prolonged war, that aid is pointless. So what if we can't get aid directely from our peace mode nations. We get all the funds we need from loot from your nations Sardonic. This is an endless cycle.
[/quote]
Calm down my good man, we don't seek reparations from [I]you[/I]. Even I think that would be unwarranted. The people attacking us however, especially those who used weak treaty connections, not so much.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1297491982' post='2630103']
Your alliance dropping 6 million in NS is a stalemate?
[/quote]
Much of that was during the first week when most large nations were pre-empted. The rate of NS loss has drastically slowed.

Now we are at a point like I said. We small nations don't need to get aid from our NPO comrades. We simply loot it from GOONs, pay bills, buy military units, attack, etc. This is a cycle that will just keep going and Mushroom Kingdom and Umbrella are funding the prolonged war on the GOONs. It's all that is happening. No real damage is being done to either side now. The rate of loss for both sides has slowed to a crawl.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1297492104' post='2630106']
Calm down my good man, we don't seek reparations from [I]you[/I]. Even I think that would be unwarranted. The people attacking us however, especially those who used weak treaty connections, not so much.
[/quote]
They won't pay reps either. Keep dreaming Sardonic. Or be a leader and end this war and get peace to your alliance so that your members can actually move on with their lives. The adrenalin will get spent. It may not even be you that ends this war. Your allies will get tired of aiding a pointless front and sue for peace, white peace and you'll have to take it rather than be the one that put it on the table.