Joint Justitia - GOONS Announcement

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1296795704' post='2618901']
Then again, I can't see any good reason anybody would ever want to be in an alliance with Schatt, either, so perhaps this one goes right over my head.

Yep. That must be it.
[/quote]

I think it primarily attracts simpletons who are impressed by lots of meaningless words and empty arguments.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1297224750' post='2626570']
Good thing this is about GOONS and not FAN or MK.

Apparently... we're [i]worse[/i].
[/quote]

By your ego's you think you're the worse <insert chest-pounding> but then again i cant fault you being in one of the worse <meh> alliances here :P

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1297226634' post='2626596']
Nah bra, we're finally destroying that thing we tried so long to destroy.
[/quote]

Nope GOONS arent doing nothing even close to destroying anything, the comment could be true in regards to MK/Umb and co who actually have the warchests/ability/planning and backing to try it, what does GOONS have? only the backing, so when you have the other 3 then you can make the comment otherwise you sound a fool.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297255040' post='2626893']
By your ego's you think you're the worse <insert chest-pounding> but then again i cant fault you being in one of the worse <meh> alliances here :P

Nope GOONS arent doing nothing even close to destroying anything, the comment could be true in regards to MK/Umb and co who actually have the warchests/ability/planning and backing to try it, what does GOONS have? only the backing, so when you have the other 3 then you can make the comment otherwise you sound a fool.
[/quote]

Still in peace mode? ....yep. Once again talking !@#$ behind your little white dovey, where it's nice and safe and you won't have to deal with the repercussions of being a loud mouth.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1297260490' post='2626926']
Still in peace mode? ....yep. Once again talking !@#$ behind your little white dovey, where it's nice and safe and you won't have to deal with the repercussions of being a loud mouth.
[/quote]

Congrats! You made a peace mode joke.

[img]http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/045/409/original/fsjal_approve.PNG?1270353552[/img]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297261307' post='2626934']

[img]http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/045/409/original/fsjal_approve.PNG?1270353552[/img]
[/quote]

It wasn't a joke, genius. I know you fail to realize how sitting in peace mode while talking !@#$ is a slimeball tactic, considering your immunity to rational and intelligent thought.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1297261878' post='2626944']
It wasn't a joke, genius. I know you fail to realize how sitting in peace mode while talking !@#$ is a slimeball tactic, considering your immunity to rational and intelligent thought.
[/quote]

Why so angry? :laugh:

[/quote]

I was referring to Doomhouse as a whole, but at this point it looks like you're angry GOONS hasn't folded under the pressure yet, and are desperately trying to convince yourself it's going to happen by insulting our military capability, regardless of the facts at hand.

We have enough of your three character points to hold a line for two weeks against a coalition sent with the sole purpose of collapsing our alliance, most of us fighting 4-6 wars during that time, and statistically, dealing as much damage as we were taking. Look at all the other alliances that have surrendered after a week of fighting someone their own size, or in some cases, someone much smaller.

You can't keep up the argument that GOONS is terrible when we've clearly proven otherwise.

[/quote]

It's funny how those that make such comments are either not at war with Goons (and thus have no first-hand knowledge) or are at war with a bad egg in the bunch (that isn't reflective of GOONS on the whole). It's a far less direct way of saying "I'm an idiot!", but the conclusion is ultimately the same.

Despite knowing of this attack for days to weeks (depending on who's speaking), many in NPO were woefully unprepared with regards to warchests (the bag eggs were in the ranges where warchests matter the most, being uppers in war mode with 10-30 million or so and less on hand) and militarization (many of those same uppers in war mode weren't in DEFCON 1/Severe Threat Level and had minimal military on hand, making it effortless to conventionally anarchy them within minutes of declaring war). Despite being composed of many younger nations [OOC: newer players] GOONS is reciprocating nearly equally on damage sustained (impressive given the numbers we've faced) and have individually forced more surrenders than the Hopeless Coalition has combined (again impressive given the numbers your side has rolled in with on us and that we've faced).

So, about warchests/ability/planning, you were saying?

edit: I see mattski133 got the snipe. :P

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1297260490' post='2626926']
Still in peace mode? ....yep. Once again talking !@#$ behind your little white dovey, where it's nice and safe and you won't have to deal with the repercussions of being a loud mouth.[/quote]

Well done i'm still in peacemode what is your point exactly? I follow orders like a disciplined soldier, if you think i like peacemode then you're mistaken.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1297262712' post='2626955']
I was referring to Doomhouse as a whole, but at this point it looks like you're angry GOONS hasn't folded under the pressure yet, and are desperately trying to convince yourself it's going to happen by insulting our military capability, regardless of the facts at hand.

We have enough of your three character points to hold a line for two weeks against a coalition sent with the sole purpose of collapsing our alliance, most of us fighting 4-6 wars during that time, and statistically, dealing as much damage as we were taking. Look at all the other alliances that have surrendered after a week of fighting someone their own size, or in some cases, someone much smaller.

You can't keep up the argument that GOONS is terrible when we've clearly proven otherwise.
[/quote]

Strange you dont have the military capability or any of the points i listed, the reason you have lasted longer than some of the other alliances in these conflict doesnt prove anything to do with your empty chest pounding, you have lasted longer because of the simple fact nearly every member of GOONS including the goverment has recieved excessive outside war aid to the total of close to 1.5bil.

So yes GOONS is a terrible alliance with only the backing of other alliances keeping them afloat during wars and peace, so dont try !@#$%^&*ing people that you're a military/economic/alliance destroyer powerhouse, because you aint :awesome:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1297264694' post='2626989']
<snip>
edit: I see mattski133 got the snipe. :P[/quote]

Ah more empty chest pounding, see above :awesome:

Instead of refuting my points you ignore them altogether and resort instead to a nonsensical accusation (nonsensical because it doesn't characterize my response in the least). Nice deflection, but you're doing little to disprove that you're full of !@#$ here. :)

(The crux of your stance is now along the lines of "You received $1.5 billion, you're incompetent :awesome::awesome::awesome:", which holds little water given that the financial assistance was in place of significant military assistance due to your side's initial military focus being entirely on GOONS.)

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1297267916' post='2627031']
(The crux of your stance is now along the lines of "You received $1.5 billion, you're incompetent :awesome::awesome::awesome:", which holds little water given that the financial assistance was in place of significant military assistance due to your side's initial military focus being entirely on GOONS.)
[/quote]

That would be a good counter arguement, but considering 900mill+ of the total so far sent to you GOONS was [b]before[/b] any allies turned up :smug:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1297268211' post='2627035']
Before which allies turned up? It certainly wasn't before 12 of NPO's allies and bandwagoners turned up.
[/quote]

So wait your military/economic powerhouse could only last a day of two before folding without monetary aid against NPO? talk about hoping for a quick and decisive victory, but i will give you that the aid did speed up slightly due to the allies.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297268879' post='2627046']
So wait your military/economic powerhouse could only last a day of two before folding without monetary aid against NPO? talk about hoping for a quick and decisive victory, but i will give you that the aid did speed up slightly due to the allies.
[/quote]

As Dongmaster, I have a good idea of the amount of aids that have been flowing since the war began. And I can personally certify that we dominated for over 4 days [b]AFTER[/b] the Hopeless Coalition began their [s]declarations[/s]bandwagoning before any substantial aid began.

Edited by KingShibby

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297268879' post='2627046']
[/quote]

Ignore points, check.
Backpedal and make incorrect statements, check.
Backpedal further and make farcical assumptions about correct statements, check.

We have the rebel in a nutshell. :awesome:

But really, it shouldn't be [i]too[/i] hard to understand the situation here. 12 alliances declared war [i]solely[/i] on GOONS and focused [i]solely[/i] on GOONS. In place of military assistance (both being restricted by their spreads and their focus on NPO) MK and Umbrella instead offered financial assistance.

[quote name='KingShibby' timestamp='1297269347' post='2627051']
As Dongmaster, I have a good idea of the amount of aids that have been flowing since the war began. And I can personally certify that we dominated for over 4 days [b]AFTER[/b] the Hopeless Coalition began their [s]declarations[/s]bandwagoning before any substantial aid began.
[/quote]

As an outside watcher who was sent to peacemode and had nothing else better to do, has a spot on idea on how much war aid you recieved, in fact ive been listing them all. So like you just stated the first of the counter DoW's was on the 26th so "4 days" would be the 30th and the total aid sent was 203 slots amounting to 606mill in outside aid.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1297269632' post='2627056']
But really, it shouldn't be [i]too[/i] hard to understand the situation here. 12 alliances declared war [i]solely[/i] on GOONS and focused [i]solely[/i] on GOONS. In place of military assistance (both being restricted by their spreads and their focus on NPO) MK and Umbrella instead offered financial assistance.
[/quote]

Shouldnt be too hard to understand that GOONS has one of the biggest lower tiers in the world, the way you're talking its like your lower tier is massively outnumbered when it isnt :awesome:

Haha strange i didnt know keeping to the same stance is backpedalling, learning GOONS understanding of english is fun :awesome:

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297266956' post='2627016']
Well done i'm still in peacemode what is your point exactly? I follow orders like a disciplined soldier, if you think i like peacemode then you're mistaken.

Strange you dont have the military capability or any of the points i listed, the reason you have lasted longer than some of the other alliances in these conflict doesnt prove anything to do with your empty chest pounding, you have lasted longer because of the simple fact nearly every member of GOONS including the goverment has recieved excessive outside war aid to the total of close to 1.5bil.

So yes GOONS is a terrible alliance with only the backing of other alliances keeping them afloat during wars and peace, so dont try !@#$%^&*ing people that you're a military/economic/alliance destroyer powerhouse, because you aint :awesome:

Ah more empty chest pounding, see above :awesome:
[/quote]

the rebel dictionary

Terrible Alliance: an alliance that in peacetime grows faster than any other and establishes strong friendships and diplomatic ties while also staying sharp militarily, in wartime, withstands an overwhelming attack and laughs the entire time while dealing out just as much damage as it takes, proves to be a reliable ally, causes enemies to lose their minds and act a fool because they can't win even if they do win. See: GONS

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297270812' post='2627071']
Shouldnt be too hard to understand that GOONS has one of the biggest lower tiers in the world, the way you're talking its like your lower tier is massively outnumbered when it isnt
[/quote]

The numbers here don't back your claim. The combined lower ranks of the 13 we're at war with outnumber our own.

And we wouldn't have it any other way.

EDIT: The numbers of those at 30k NS and below (an informal benchmark):

GOONS: 273

NPO: 429
Legion: 240
NSO: 81
TPF: 71
ASU: 68
NAC: 44
TLR: 38
Invicta: 33
Olympus: 33
CoJ: 17
Sanitarium: 9
64Digits: 7
COMBINED: 1070

1070 to 273, or about 4 to 1.

You were saying?

Haha strange i didnt know keeping to the same stance is backpedalling
[/quote]

Although your stance has remained consistently refutable I was referring to your backpedaling from point to point ("You received most of the money before the Hopeless Coalition hit." ... "Oh, you didn't? Well, you received a portion of it not too long afterward.").

learning GOONS understanding of english is fun
[/quote]

Not English, reasoning.

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
[/quote]

I see your constant use of :awesome: and raise you a :smug:.

Edited by SirWilliam

Shouldnt be too hard to understand that GOONS has one of the biggest lower tiers in the world, the way you're talking its like your lower tier is massively outnumbered when it isnt :awesome:
[/quote]

Oh please, cut the crap. Even your own alliance used to be intelligent enough to know not to throw around that particular line of logic. "Oh, they have a bigger number of nations in x range than our alliance does, so they have an advantage there." Just like back then, when a group is thought to have an advantage one on one, the way that gets handled is a mass dogpile. The only difference is that the core group surrounding NPO used to be much more efficient at that strategy. All factors considered, the primary areas where the dogpile has been used (the iFOK and GOONS fronts) look almost comical. iFOK took very minimal damage considering what they could have done if attacked by a competent force, and even though GOONS has taken some damage, it's very evident that the main goal of the dogpile strategy (hit so hard and fast that you cripple morale and force an early surrender) has clearly failed.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1297274921' post='2627113']
The numbers here don't back your claim. The combined lower ranks of the 13 we're at war with outnumber our own.

1070 to 273, or about 4 to 1.

You were saying?
[/quote]

That isnt massive 4 to 1 odds, 4 war slots is nothing ive been there and done that plenty of times and been in alot worse odds, sure you will burn quicker than them but they will come down with you, its easy if you know what you're doing.

So my point stands :smug:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297277497' post='2627134']
That isnt massive 4 to 1 odds, 4 war slots is nothing ive been there and done that plenty of times and been in alot worse odds, sure you will burn quicker than them but they will come down with you, its easy if you know what you're doing.

[/quote]

Everyone on your side has the exact same debate "technique" and it's really old: Cherry pick pieces of posts that you can twist around to fit whatever point you're trying to make, ignore anything that disputes that point, make nonsensical claims to distract people from the fact that you're full of crap. Get a new gimmick, this one sucks.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297277497' post='2627134']

[/quote]

"The odds aren't that massive." "We've been outnumbered 4 to 1." "I SAID THEY'RE NOT MASSIVE. I'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE AGAINST BIGGER ODDS." Please, you are far from convincing.

And your point still stands? Which was what? Because what points you've been incoherently making have been soundly refuted with little in the way of logical rebuttal from your end.

:smug:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297266956' post='2627016']
[/quote]

Hahaha....."disciplined soldier".

NPO gov: "Hey guys, we're going to let our lower tiers take a beating. I want all you bigger guys to hide behind this rock here until they go away."
the rebel: "Oh jeez gov I really want to fight and being behind this rock makes me want to stamp my feet!"
NPO gov: "No, no....get behind the rock."
the rebel: "Yeah, you're right...it'll be a better tactic to yell taunts from behind this rock. If we make them mad, they'll just take it out on the little guys."
NPO gov: "Correct. Why should we care about our little guys, anyway? It's not like they're anything but cannon fodder. We'll just rebuild the ones that stick around after we surrender."
the rebel: "Sounds good! Can I volunteer to be the first to step out from behind the rock after we surrender so I can finally taunt GOONS outside of peace mode?"
NPO gov: "get in line, pal."

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1296795704' post='2618901']
Then again, I can't see any good reason anybody would ever want to be in an alliance with Schatt, either, so perhaps this one goes right over my head.
[/quote]
Personal insults with no basis in reality always crack me up. I turned down--among others--MK, Ivan Moldavi, and ODN after Vox Populi suspended its charter in order to form Cult of Justitia, and since our founding we have attracted 3 Presidents of GPA, a Tri of Old Guard, Ministers of GATO, Senators and founders of Vox Populi, NPO MilCom, etc etc. They are attracted by the unique and strong ideologies of Justitia's Cult, they come to leave behind the mundane world and develop self in service to high ideals. But I guess out there in meatgrinder Generic AA #39 land you measure success in recruiting numbers.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1297224024' post='2626557']
I didn't know you were in the same alliance as Lamuella or Sardonic. Welcome to GOONS!
[/quote]
I will have to agree that Lamuella and Sardonic join me among the pantheon of people that make Ernesto look like a clown.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297261307' post='2626934']

[/quote]
The peace mode jokes were really funny after I came out and reduced two GOONS to rubble--a Councilor included--while they turtled for 7 days.
edit: I don't even like these silly exchanges, there's a formula, but when it comes down to it, the odds are no guarantee.

[quote name='KingShibby' timestamp='1297269347' post='2627051']
[/quote]
Oh, wow! You lasted 4 whole days without daddy's credit card, congratluations!
You know, this week I was thinking about the irony of this GOONS. One of real GOONS's big complaints about TPF in the UnJust War was their lack of preparedness; they were tiny compared to GOONS and then Slayer--as I was told--came complaining that they needed money. Then, TPF surrendered, and Crapolia declared war on Slayer with the declaration "Here's your $10,000,000." Now here we have the tiny and unprepared GOONS2 with their crummy newb raider nations relying on the charity of MK and Umbrella to prop up their war effort. It's just sooooooo, quaint.

I guess history has its quirks.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1297288139' post='2627241']
Personal insults with no basis in reality always crack me up. I turned down--among others--MK, Ivan Moldavi, and ODN after Vox Populi suspended its charter in order to form Cult of Justitia, and since our founding we have attracted 3 Presidents of GPA, a Tri of Old Guard, Ministers of GATO, Senators and founders of Vox Populi, NPO MilCom, etc etc. They are attracted by the unique and strong ideologies of Justitia's Cult, they come to leave behind the mundane world and develop self in service to high ideals. But I guess out there in meatgrinder Generic AA #39 land you measure success in recruiting numbers.
[/quote]

Oh, wow! You've collected a gaggle of followers with resumes and have attained what you deem to be the loftiest of ideals. It's just sooooooo, impressive.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1297288139' post='2627241']
Oh, wow! You lasted 4 whole days without daddy's credit card, congratluations!
You know, this week I was thinking about the irony of this GOONS. One of real GOONS's big complaints about TPF in the UnJust War was their lack of preparedness; they were tiny compared to GOONS and then Slayer--as I was told--came complaining that they needed money. Then, they surrendered, and Crapolia declared war on Slayer with the declaration "Here's your $10,000,000." Now here we have the tiny and unprepared GOONS2 with their crummy newb raider nations relying on the charity of MK and Umbrella to prop up their war effort. It's just sooooooo, quaint.
[/quote]

Although far more coherent than the rebel you're equally unpersuasive (largely for the same reasons). Peace mode is a legitimate wartime practice but financial aid isn't, yessir!

Edited by SirWilliam