FAN Announcement

mpol777

[quote name='mpol777' timestamp='1296082636' post='2603420']
In all those years we haven't heard a peep out of you. Not so much as a Christmas card. For folks that are jabbering on about a lack of politics, that's as lacking as you can get. It turns out we're not alone *shock*.
[/quote]

This seems familiar.

Good luck FAN, do what you do best. Give no quarter, for they granted you none.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='shadeslayers09' timestamp='1296084100' post='2603495']
this whole thing was staged, VE made fake logs so they could declare on NpO, thus creating a war that would engulf all of NPO's allies and hoping NPO would get involved so to smash them to pieces. The only problem was that NPO tried to stay out, so they had to go to plan B, which would be to declare on them for nothing. By doing this, all of NPO's allies were busy fighting alongside NpO and couldn't help out NPO.
[/quote]

So what your saying is that by leaving out allies to dry, NPO set themselves up to be attacked and recieve little to no help?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296083579' post='2603463']
How will they fit all the Pacificans in just two graves?
[/quote]

Actually, all the Pacificans will fit into just one grave. After we deflate their puffed out chests they fold flat like an envelope. The second grave is for those who will be coming to their defense.

We have reserved a special third grave for fan members only. It features a sauna and a gun safe so the little FAN children can play in safety.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1296084177' post='2603497']
You thought you'd be able to achieve anything diplomatic through #mushroom? There is a good chance it wasn't even a MK member who kickbanned you there. Could have even been me since I do it (or did it) fairly often :3
[/quote]

No, wasn't you. I also opened up relations on the forums and while I won't say I was treated disrespectfully, it also wasn't a warm welcome. I'll admit I didn't try too hard after that, but first impressions say a lot.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1296084314' post='2603503']
So what your saying is that by leaving out allies to dry, NPO set themselves up to be attacked and recieve little to no help?
[/quote]

i'm not saying they left them out to dry, for all i know, NPO's allies could have told them to not get involved. this is just a theory i have, cause it just about fits perfectly with everything that went on

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296083789' post='2603479']
The same alliance that was literally targeted "for fun". What did they do to deserve what was done to them?
[/quote]
You are mistaken, we have more than enough reasons to hit NpO beside the spy issue. If you want to know you can hit me up on irc.

Oh FAN. It seems the fact that everyone now sees you as riding in on the coat tails of Doomhouse is hurting that little ego of yours. Your still butt hurt from things years past and lacked the ability to anything about it but, come on here and cry and pout. Doomhouse has raised a new level a dislike far across Planet Bob. Win or lose this war they will have to deal with a Karma that will make the last one seem small and sweet. You however do not have to fear that. People don't hate you. They pity you. You are the ultimate bandwagon. And now we have to listen to you cry because nobody respects you and thinks you are a craven ineffectual alliance jumping for scraps at the Doomhouse table. We had to deal with years of your public tears before, please do not make us suffer through more of your crying.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296084413' post='2603509']
We have reserved a special third grave for fan members only. It features a sauna and a gun safe so the little FAN children can play in safety.
[/quote]

Are Goons welcome?

No? Can we at least look in from the outside? :/

[quote name='shadeslayers09' timestamp='1296084462' post='2603511']
i'm not saying they left them out to dry, for all i know, NPO's allies could have told them to not get involved. this is just a theory i have, cause it just about fits perfectly with everything that went on
[/quote]

It's a brilliant theory and if at all possible I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter for future theories you may have, or general updates on existing theories.

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1296084507' post='2603515']
You are mistaken, we have more than enough reasons to hit NpO beside the spy issue. If you want to know you can hit me up on irc.
[/quote]

I'm sure I know what you'll say, but I'll hit you up on irc just to see if you know something I don't.

[quote name='King Steven the CVIII' timestamp='1296083891' post='2603484']
Yea, this is hilarious. I am just continuously amazed at how much text based warfare seems to cause people to hold deep-seated grudges that probably leads to an unhealthy amount of pent up aggression. Being all butthurt over !@#$ that happened 4 years ago just shows how immature you really are. Which is probably why you take text based warfare so personally. No offense, but seriously grow up.
[/quote]
It sounds like you're upset someone did some "text based warfare" on you. Here have a tissue. There's almost no text on it.

[quote name='Jon the Warlord' timestamp='1296083350' post='2603449']
Your last war with NPO ended?

Oh well, guess it's time to renew the relationship :P
[/quote]

You make no sense son.

You see, we already attacked NPO. But your witty retort implies that as a result of this post we will now be attacked by NPO and we should be scared. See the failure? We are ALREADY at war with NPO. We already attacked them. Get it?

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1296083763' post='2603477']
Also to all the people who argue with "get over it", "it's just a game" and "we are better than Pacifica because"... No you are not. You are exactly the same piece of !@#$ we got rid off in Karma, and I'd have never thought, that one day I'd defend Pacifica, but you commit what you accuse them of. And that doesn't make you any better, and I am glad that the only constant in this game is that at least the names always change. And I hope that when the name changes again, that you'll get stomped to the ground.
[/quote]

QFT

Well, it seems that those who aim to rule the Cyberverse, no matter what are their names, have the same trend to be A$$hats. Wolfpack had to suffer from NPO's hegemony but now I recognize the same "hegemony" in Karma.

Actually, all the Pacificans will fit into just one grave. After we deflate their puffed out chests they fold flat like an envelope. The second grave is for those who will be coming to their defense.

[/quote]
You speak so courageously but you had to be 1/4 alliances to attack us. "The combined forces of...." - What a joke you 4 are. We'll be here long after your all gone. You'll quit trying to kill us. You'll quit because we can't be killed.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1296084741' post='2603527']
Wasn't FAN a respected military alliance? How times have changed.
[/quote]

FAN? respected military?

Sounds like 2006.

What have they done since? Gotten beat down, and then prove to be opportunistic scum who lack the testicular fortitude to do what until victory is already assured.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296084718' post='2603525']
You make no sense son.

You see, we already attacked NPO. But your witty retort implies that as a result of this post we will now be attacked by NPO and we should be scared. See the failure? We are ALREADY at war with NPO. We already attacked them. Get it?
[/quote]

Maybe you should've posted this the other day then and not piggybacked on DH's DoW.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1296084520' post='2603516']
Oh FAN. It seems the fact that everyone now sees you as riding in on the coat tails of Doomhouse is hurting that little ego of yours. Your still butt hurt from things years past and lacked the ability to anything about it but, come on here and cry and pout. Doomhouse has raised a new level a dislike far across Planet Bob. Win or lose this war they will have to deal with a Karma that will make the last one seem small and sweet. You however do not have to fear that. People don't hate you. They pity you. You are the ultimate bandwagon. And now we have to listen to you cry because nobody respects you and thinks you are a craven ineffectual alliance jumping for scraps at the Doomhouse table. We had to deal with years of your public tears before, please do not make us suffer through more of your crying.
[/quote]

This post just made my day. This war is great!

[/quote]

Make sure you make the third grave the biggest

I enjoyed reading this, though it was hardly the caliber of humor I've come to expect out of an mpol announcement, which is highly disappointing. Even more, I enjoy watching both FAN and Doomhouse ignore the real reason they wish to drive Pacifica to disbandment:

You [i]fear[/i] us. Yes, the idea that Pacifica could survive Karma, pay crippling reps for over a year, and still come back with strong allies and a strong will strikes fear into the hearts of those who know they will be on Pacifica's hit list once the Order rises again. Then, once an excuse to take down the Order again appeared to be slipping by, you, realizing you may never get the chance again, listened to your fears and attacked us.

Of course, I did not say you fear us without reason. In fact, you have all the reason in the world to fear the New Pacific Order. You have driven the Order down once, and the Order rose again, and I think you all realize that you will [i]never[/i] destroy the Order, and the very thought of that makes your skin raise and your breath shorten. Yes, be afraid enemies of the Order, for you shall have your turn once again.