FAN Announcement

mpol777

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1296086922' post='2603633']
Well then roll them for their past crimes, like we are!
[/quote]

Those things tend to catch up with people, fortunately for them, TOP and Umbrella have always been one step ahead with flocking to those in power.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1296086838' post='2603628']
Well Continuum's blitz of FAN a week or so before they got out of peace terms that ended the first FAN war left a bad impression, and I can't say I entirely blame them for this.
[/quote]

What happened to FAN was wrong, I agree. I'm just saying they really only had an issue with it when it happened to them and seemed quite ok with it when they were part of the group dishing it out.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1296086672' post='2603618']

You say your not mad, but then you come in posting in a raging babble. And with every post you seem to lose your cool that little bit more.
[/quote]

No, not losing my cool. I'm just being a -snip- prick on purpose. I mean you guys hate on us for the sake of hating, so am I not allowed to do the same? Or is this another one of your "it's ok for us to do, but not ok for the NPO to do" discussions.

Edited by Xellos
No filter evasions please.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296086774' post='2603624']
What we do with this combined power will be determined later, but attacking us just to attack us is not going to earn these 4 anything from us.
[/quote]

To be fair here we haven't really been holding out a great deal of hope for receiving anything from the NPO.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296086698' post='2603620']
FAN didn't seem to mind riding shotgun with the NPO back in the day. Only when the sword turned on them did they suddenly find it distasteful.
[/quote]

Indeed, I forgot to think about it.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1296087057' post='2603643']
They were [i]far[/i] from the main perpetrators behind that war... And you damn well know it
[/quote]

Perhaps not, but it doesn't really matter. They not only condoned it, they not only supported it, they participated in it. Its not as if they should be absolved of blame because they didn't mastermind it.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1296086609' post='2603614']
Heh, how about the fact that the NPO killed the GPA for being GPA. Neutral and mostly unwilling to fight back. That's pretty pathetic and opportunistic.
[/quote]
So we can expect you to be declaring on all of these alliances then? - http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Continuum-GPA_War

Including FOK, TOP, and Umbrella? Those are your allies correct? Attack us for that war fine, but don't be a hypocrite now, go attack your allies and the rest of the alliances in that link.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296086698' post='2603620']
FAN didn't seem to mind riding shotgun with the NPO back in the day. Only when the sword turned on them did they suddenly find it distasteful.
[/quote]

We were attacked when NPO realized we were FAN first, allies second, rather than the required NPO first, everyone else second.

Regardless, that was a long time ago and we have tried to make amends to those affected. Had you read the OP rather than rushing to make your witty yet factually incorrect retort I would not have to be wasting all of our time quoting this to you:

[quote name='mpol']I say all this from experience. We were raging !@#$!@#$ back in the day and we !@#$ on... well... practically everyone. That's not the kind of thing you can just stand up and say, "My bad" and be done with it. We had to work at clearing the bad blood between us and other folks. In the process we made some good friends and with others we at least got it to the point where they didn't have our faces on a dartboard.[/quote]

Edited by Jocko Homo

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296086758' post='2603622']
Your allies in TOP and Umbrella might be good people to ask about that.
[/quote]

Hey, I've only responded to this talking point about 3 or 4 times already. You're slow on the uptake. Not going to bother going through it again.

[quote name='Princess Doomee' timestamp='1296085736' post='2603577']
How you feel really doesn't matter to me but please, for the sake of the children get your facts straight before you post.

#1. Its a coyote, not a wolf.
[/quote]

Wolf.. coyote.., mutt.. whatever. It yips like an anguished poodle.

[quote]
#2. Its an LED light, not a laser.

I hope the Order knows enough not to have you in their Veterinary or Weapons Departments.
[/quote]

The implication is he's going to need a laser to hit anything. The fact it has the words stream light on it indicates it is obviously an LED. I didn't need that part pointed out.

I am definitely not a Vet. I prefer larger weapons than pistols.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1296084507' post='2603515']
You are mistaken, we have more than enough reasons to hit NpO beside the spy issue. If you want to know you can hit me up on irc.
[/quote]

Us being better than you is not a CB. You thinking you are better than us is also not a CB.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1296087273' post='2603656']
Hey, I've only responded to this talking point about 3 or 4 times already. You're slow on the uptake. Not going to bother going through it again.
[/quote]

Everybody's past follows them, and there will never ever be anything they can do to make up for it.

People don't forget and their desires for payback are limitless, just ask NPO,

Edited by memoryproblems

You know, all those terrible terrible things were paid for with Karma and the huge terms that NPO got at the end of that war. They are no justification for another war – you can't keep rolling people over and over for something they did years ago.

At least FAN get some sort of exemption for that because they never truly got the chance to pay back NPO for VietFAN II. The GPA war and other Continuum actions were avenged already.

Edited by Bob Janova

I will personally make sure that I'm friends with everyone in this blue Earth. Because, you know, muggers don't cause muggings, I as a victim would. I'll gladly take responsibility for everyone else's actions.

Oh wait.

You're free to do whatever the hell you want but don't put the fault or blame for what you choose to do on anyone but yourself.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296087384' post='2603661']
Everybody's past follows them, and there will never ever be anything they can do to make up for it.

People don't forget and their desires for payback are limitless, just ask NPO,
[/quote]

Could've sworn TOP got forgiveness from certain people who got past a certain grudge...

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1296087390' post='2603663']
At least FAN get some sort of exemption for that because they never truly got the chance to pay back NPO for VietFAN II. The GPA war and other Continuum actions were avenged already.
[/quote]
So when they fail this time will they get another shot at us because they still wouldn't have got their payback?

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296087177' post='2603648']
Perhaps not, but it doesn't really matter. They not only condoned it, they not only supported it, they participated in it. Its not as if they should be absolved of blame because they didn't mastermind it.
[/quote]

Oh, but TOP has paid their dues. By taking a beating and moving on.

NPO on the other hand, that were responsible for every major crime in this world until Karma, just took a beating and then never tried to reconcile.

All that was needed was a bit of humility, instead of the continued behaviour they were rolled for in the first place. Their behaviour towards the Kingdom has been so grave, I am surprised they weren't rolled sooner.

Key in point: They banned our ambassadors from their boards, and they tolerated Sir Paul. The list goes on and on, and both these reasons [i]alone[/i] had been enough for NPO to declare in the past. It seems that they learned nothing from Karma, and until they do, we're going to beat them the hell down

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1296087224' post='2603653']
Also, sup SpideyJ.
[/quote]

Slicing and dicing

You?

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1296087273' post='2603656']
Hey, I've only responded to this talking point about 3 or 4 times already.
[/quote]

Maybe because your response was "those people aren't around anymore." But, yet, you don't extend the same courtesy to NPO, and just spout "they haven't changed."

Edited by Thrash

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296087263' post='2603655']
We were attacked when NPO realized we were FAN first, allies second, rather than the required NPO first, everyone else second.

Regardless, that was a long time ago and we have tried to make amends to those affected. Had you read the OP rather than rushing to make your witty yet factually incorrect retort I would not have to be all of our time quoting this to you:
[/quote]

Ah, you edited your post. You no longer tried the "we saw the evil of our ways and were killed for it" nonsense. The fact is that you and NPO became rivals for the one throne and NPO decided to take you out. My only point, which is not factually incorrect, is that you were happy to ride shotgun with the NPO causing harm to whoever you pleased and only found it distasteful when that aggression was turned on you. Nothing you have said shows that to be factually incorrect.

Edited by Tygaland