FAN Announcement

mpol777

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1296085689' post='2603573']
Defending Nation: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=439360"]UltraAwesometopia[/url] (KingSteven108) - [color="red"]You cannot declare war on this nation because they are too mad. You may declare on them when the froth around their mouth subsides and they grow their nation a little (by which we mean significantly).

[/color]It's ok babe, one day you can come play with the big boys and girls.
[/quote]

Again I must clarify for the inept, so here goes as simply as I can

Me = Not Mad, Me laughing uncontrollably
Me = Thinks DoomHouse and FAN need to get a life and get over !@#$
Me = Doesn't care if my nation is the smallest nation on CN or the biggest. It's all just text. The only value in it is the value you place on it yourself.
Me = Doesn't need to play with boys and girls because I am an adult

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296085967' post='2603592']
So its just about a grudge?

I don't buy it, but even if i did, thats rather childish, but I suppose that is [i]exactly [/i]what to expect from those involved.
[/quote]

I vote fear. yeah, that's it. I'm scared !@#$less.

For your theory to hold water then the NPO must have been terrified of us to try to kill us that badly and for so long.

Sorry, you lose, thanks for playing. bye.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1296086317' post='2603607']
Cute family guy reference. We all take you so seriously :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Brilliant counterargument, I must yield to your immense intelligence and unmatched debating skills. :lol1:

[OOC]Edit: your kinda lacking on your knowledges of references, it is not a Family Guy reference, it is a Mankind reference.[/OOC]

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296086426' post='2603610']
Brilliant counterargument, I must yield to your immense intelligence and unmatched debating skills. :lol1:
[/quote]
Heh, how about the fact that the NPO killed the GPA for being GPA. Neutral and mostly unwilling to fight back. That's pretty pathetic and opportunistic.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296086426' post='2603610']

[OOC]Edit: your kinda lacking on your knowledges of references, it is not a Family Guy reference, it is a Mankind reference.[/OOC]
[/quote]
OOC: Glad to see someone remembers the good ol' days of that show :D

IC: Oh, a no u match.

Always liked your announcements mpol. Have fun, I guess.

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1296086091' post='2603597']
I use whorehouse because of all the whores Archon has suckin on his muchacho. ;)
[/quote]

You sound pretty envious.

[quote name='King Steven the CVIII' timestamp='1296086179' post='2603602']

Me = Doesn't care if my nation is the smallest nation on CN or the biggest. It's all just text. The only value in it is the value you place on it yourself.
[/quote]

You say your not mad, but then you come in posting in a raging babble. And with every post you seem to lose your cool that little bit more.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1296083143' post='2603441']
I never imagined that FAN would be cowards, if you had something against NPO why you didn't declare before? -_-
[/quote]

FAN didn't seem to mind riding shotgun with the NPO back in the day. Only when the sword turned on them did they suddenly find it distasteful.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1296086609' post='2603614']
Heh, how about the fact that the NPO killed the GPA for being GPA. Neutral and mostly unwilling to fight back. That's pretty pathetic and opportunistic.
[/quote]

Your allies in TOP and Umbrella might be good people to ask about that.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1296085494' post='2603562']
And your point is? So you're saying Doomhouse piggybacked on FAN? Everyone knows what went down here, it's not like FAN made this decision on their own.
[/quote]

Are you really that thick? :unsure:

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1296085700' post='2603574']
No, it's about hatred.
[/quote]
No it's about fear. Did you read the DoomHouse declaration of war.

Fear that the NPO will grow in strength. Fear that it will expand its political base. Fear of a return to NPO being the dominant alliance again. It's all about fear. They will have to live in fear for as long as they are here. Because we will grow in strength when this war is over and we will have more allies. What we do with this combined power will be determined later, but attacking us just to attack us is not going to earn these 4 anything from us.

Edited by Jaiar

[quote name='King Steven the CVIII' timestamp='1296086179' post='2603602']

[/quote]

Why we fight.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296086698' post='2603620']
FAN didn't seem to mind riding shotgun with the NPO back in the day. Only when the sword turned on them did they suddenly find it distasteful.
[/quote]
Well Continuum's blitz of FAN a week or so before they got out of peace terms that ended the first FAN war left a bad impression, and I can't say I entirely blame them for this.

Regardless of feelings about the war raging on, one has to admit that mpol is one of the best Planet bob posters of all time(obviously my opinion only lol).

Glad to see you active again mpol, I for one missed your certain brand of humor here on bob.

Edited by chefjoe

I've always respected FAN. From my very limited interactions, I have found them very pleasant and engaging, especially around the subject of guns. This war was coming. It's not a surprise. It is unthinkable that NPO would have been left out of another global conflict. If they were, imagine how disappointed they would have felt. They'd have been the lonely kid who stayed home from the party because no one invited them. I'm glad someone found it in their heart to bring them along.

Of course, I'm not invested in either side of the war. I hold grudges against NPO and have no emotional attachment to Doomhouse. Sure, it's pleasant to see NPO engaged in a fight, but am generally displeased with how it began. However, there's no point in bemoaning the past. One can only enjoy the present and look to the future. Have fun, gentlemen (and ladies)