FAN Announcement

mpol777

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296087384' post='2603661']
Everybody's past follows them, and there will never ever be anything they can do to make up for it.

People don't forget and their desires for payback are limitless, just ask NPO,
[/quote]

You are wrong.

FAN are now friends with FARK yet in the past we were part of the group that tried to abort them.
FAN are now friends with NoR yet in the past we had blitzed the crap out of them to celebrate the anniversary of D-Day.
FAN are now friends with GOONS yet in the past they were instrumental alongside of NPO in the orchestration of VietFAN 1.0.
FAN are now friends with Valhalla yet in the past they were instrumental in the VietFAN 2.0 attacks + more.
and so on...

All it takes is an honest attempt by both parties and a desire to move on. We have made this attempt and met with much success. Others have not attempted it. Their loss.

Edited by Jocko Homo

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1296087648' post='2603672']
Key in point: They banned our ambassadors from their boards, and they tolerated Sir Paul. The list goes on and on, and both these reasons [i]alone[/i] had been enough for NPO to declare in the past. It seems that they learned nothing from Karma, and until they do, we're going to beat them the hell down
[/quote]

So your saying its ok for you to declare on them because pre-Karma, they would have declared on somebody else who did it?

Geez, I kinda thought that was the sort of thing the Karma war was fought over to stop? Sure, everybody disagrees about what they fought in Karma for, but I thought stopping wars of oppression and world control, was pretty universal?

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296087914' post='2603683']
You are wrong.

FAN are now friends with FARK yet we were part of the group that tried to abort them.
FAN are now friends with NoR yet we blitzed the crap out of them to celebrate the anniversary of D-Day.
FAN are now friends with GOONS yet they were instrumental alongside of NPO in the orchestration of VietFAN 1.0.
FAN are now friends with Valhalla yet they were instrumental in the VietFAN 2.0 attacks.
and so on...

All it takes is an honest attempt by both parties and a desire to move on. We have made this attempt, others have not.
[/quote]

There will always be people who remember your actions, and there will always be people who will hold them against you.

It should be obvious that it is impossible to mend every fence, it is impossible to please everybody. You can mend most, please most, but not every one of them.

And so attacking NPO is FAN's honest attempt to try to move on? Because they didn't make the first move is a poor reason for your contempt.

Edited by memoryproblems

You are wrong.

FAN are now friends with FARK yet we were part of the group that tried to abort them.
FAN are now friends with NoR yet we blitzed the crap out of them to celebrate the anniversary of D-Day.
FAN are now friends with GOONS yet they were instrumental alongside of NPO in the orchestration of VietFAN 1.0.
FAN are now friends with Valhalla yet they were instrumental in the VietFAN 2.0 attacks.
and so on...

All it takes is an honest attempt by both parties and a desire to move on. We have made this attempt, others have not.
[/quote]
How long did all this take for you to accomplish? Years right? I'm sure we have things being worked on. Our FA is our time table and not what FAN or DoomHouse says it should be.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296087925' post='2603684']
Geez, I kinda thought that was the sort of thing the Karma war was fought over to stop?
[/quote]

Exactly. But they haven't learned their lesson, obviously. When they think that [i]they[/i] can get away with stuff that [i]they[/i] have rolled others for.

They would surely have gotten away with it, if they had shown some fragment of humility, like many of the alliances they trampled begged on their knees. But no, they have shown no real signs of repent or no real signs of change. And until that, this is just all a continuance of the sweet, sweet Karma

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1296083247' post='2603446']
To not be in a bad diplomatic position.
[/quote]
So you're saying, they should have sucked up to whoever so that they could be part of the power structure, so that it would be easier for you guys to hand out unjustified curbies. Brilliant. "We declare war on you because you disagree with us!"

Talk about thoughtcrime.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1296088145' post='2603693']
Exactly. But they haven't learned their lesson, obviously. When they think that [i]they[/i] can get away with stuff that [i]they[/i] have rolled others for.

They would surely have gotten away with it, if they had shown some fragment of humility, like many of the alliances they trampled begged on their knees. But no, they have shown no real signs of repent or no real signs of change. And until that, this is just all a continuance of the sweet, sweet Karma
[/quote]

Maybe they thought that they were welcome to live in the new world order that you fought for, that you fought to be a more benevolent power?

Perhaps they would have rolled people for the same thing, but it seems like MK et. al. were real touchy when the 'your just as bad' comparisons came out, these actions aren't doing much to dispel those notions. They've operated very differently in the past two years then they had previously, but I guess it must just be hard to please you, because you always want more.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296087317' post='2603659']
Us being better than you is not a CB. You thinking you are better than us is also not a CB.
[/quote]
Once again you show us that you're much better than those immature adhd kiddies.

You are wrong.

FAN are now friends with FARK yet in the past we were part of the group that tried to abort them.
FAN are now friends with NoR yet in the past we had blitzed the crap out of them to celebrate the anniversary of D-Day.
FAN are now friends with GOONS yet in the past they were instrumental alongside of NPO in the orchestration of VietFAN 1.0.
FAN are now friends with Valhalla yet in the past they were instrumental in the VietFAN 2.0 attacks + more.
and so on...

All it takes is an honest attempt by both parties and a desire to move on. We have made this attempt and met with much success. Others have not attempted it. Their loss.
[/quote]
What if NPO doesn't give a $%&@ about them? They don't care. Get off their nuts and move on yourself, you don't need to be pals with everyone.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296087384' post='2603661']
Everybody's past follows them, and there will never ever be anything they can do to make up for it.

People don't forget and their desires for payback are limitless, just ask NPO,
[/quote]

Yes, there is no difference between the Orders in general to whom the concept of humility is foreign compared to me who has denounced the actions of the Ochocinco administration many times. I was not appointed by him. We didn't even like each other. Want to exact revenge on someone who is actually repentant on behalf of someone else? Feel free.

[/quote]
Ha, I get it now. You are dumb. Our alliance last began a war in...????...April 2009. War ended in July 2009. So what the heck are you talking about? If we haven't been at war in over a 1 1/2 years, what the heck are you talking about?

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296088453' post='2603707']
Ha, I get it now. You are dumb. Our alliance last began a war in...????...April 2009. War ended in July 2009. So what the heck are you talking about? If we haven't been at war in over a 1 1/2 years, what the heck are you talking about?
[/quote]

They're talking about transgressions we might commit in the future :wacko:

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296088040' post='2603687']
There will always be people who remember your actions, and there will always be people who will hold them against you.

It should be obvious that it is impossible to mend every fence, it is impossible to please everybody. You can mend most, please most, but not every one of them.

And so attacking NPO is FAN's honest attempt to try to move on? Because they didn't make the first move is a poor reason for your contempt.
[/quote]

Actually "FAN's honest attempt to try to move on" was started before the Karma war was even over. We refused to join in the fighting and only asked for white peace when we could have eviscerated NPO in reperations. We had the backing and we could have done ANYTHING to them. We simply said "white peace" and walked away from the battlefield.

Then we opened an NPO embassy on our forums and tried to start a dialog. Then they insulted us with lies over and over and over again. It was so bad that even our moderate diplomats admitted it was pointless.

FAN attacking NPO was the result of NPO's utter lack of effort in trying to reach a diplomatic solution to our past differences. Agree or disagree, it's the simple truth.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296083966' post='2603488']
Protip NPO: It's entirely possible to turn somebody who hates you into an ally if you work hard enough for it. Or at least you could have turned people who hate you into people who are neutral towards you. You have to be proactive in your diplomacy, not reactive.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It may just be me, but this is sounding a lot like the excuses that the NPO used to hit the GPA. "You had all the chances in the world to get yourself in order, but you didn't." That kind of rubbish. So your excuse for hitting the NPO is that they weren't active enough diplomatically? Because they didn't make you like them? Oh, please. Give me a break.

Anyway, as others have said earlier, FAN is really the only alliance of Doomhouse that has a truly legitimate grievance with the NPO. GOONS didn't exist until after Karma (you're a completely new alliance, right?). Umbrella was part of NPO's side up until a few months before it, and MK supposedly settled the score then (it even received a large amount of tech). So I'll give FAN a pass.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296088756' post='2603714']
Actually "FAN's honest attempt to try to move on" was started before the Karma war was even over. We refused to join in the fighting and only asked for white peace when we could have eviscerated NPO in reperations. We had the backing and we could have done ANYTHING to them. We simply said "white peace" and walked away from the battlefield.

Then we opened an NPO embassy on our forums and tried to start a dialog. Then they insulted us with lies over and over and over again. It was so bad that even our moderate diplomats admitted it was pointless.

FAN attacking NPO was the result of NPO's utter lack of effort in trying to reach a diplomatic solution to our past differences. Agree or disagree, it's the simple truth.
[/quote]

You know, theres the whole walk away approach, but obviously that wouldn't satisfy an alliance like FAN, who are so full of themselves that they feel that they [b]deserve[/b] more. It would have been one thing if you grativated to the other side and opposed them in the next straight up war, but to attack them out of the blue, pre-emptively?

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296088756' post='2603714']

[/quote]
Maybe a good diplomatic solution is to simply not talk to each other. Seems you are angry that we don't talk to you and try to make you our friends?

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296088320' post='2603700']
Maybe they thought that they were welcome to live in the new world order that you fought for, that you fought to be a more benevolent power?
[/quote]

Notice, we have only acted this way towards NPO, and that's only because they continue to stick to their old habits. It [b]is[/b] brave new world. All the alliances that would have been rolled with NPO as head honcho are prospering.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296088453' post='2603707']
[/quote]

I guess you didn't read up on the other posts I've been leashing out, but sure, I'll entertain the feeble minded.

The fact that you haven't been in a war, does not mean that you have changed. You haven't been in a war because you haven't had the chance, or the strength to be in one. And until you show that you have changed, for real, and that you want to reconcile, you won't get that chance either.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1296088643' post='2603713']
They're talking about transgressions we might commit in the future :wacko:
[/quote]

Nope, we're talking about the spirit of Karma. That you were to change and become the beacon of light in a dark world that you portray yourselves to be

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1296087390' post='2603663']
You know, all those terrible terrible things were paid for with Karma and the huge terms that NPO got at the end of that war. They are no justification for another war – you can't keep rolling people over and over for something they did years ago.

At least FAN get some sort of exemption for that because they never truly got the chance to pay back NPO for VietFAN II. The GPA war and other Continuum actions were avenged already.
[/quote]

It's not about avenging some past action. It's the fact that they have and continue to act like !@#$%bags. I'm not trying to tell them how to act. That's their decision. I'm just pointing out that way they present themselves makes people want to punch them in the throat and they shouldn't be surprised when it happens.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296088879' post='2603718']
[color="#0000FF"]It may just be me, but this is sounding a lot like the excuses that the NPO used to hit the GPA. "You had all the chances in the world to get yourself in order, but you didn't." That kind of rubbish. So your excuse for hitting the NPO is that they weren't active enough diplomatically? Because they didn't make you like them? Oh, please. Give me a break.

Anyway, as others have said earlier, FAN is really the only alliance of Doomhouse that has a truly legitimate grievance with the NPO. GOONS didn't exist until after Karma (you're a completely new alliance, right?). Umbrella was part of NPO's side up until a few months before it, and MK supposedly settled the score then (it even received a large amount of tech). So I'll give FAN a pass.[/color]
[/quote]
Actually, GOONS reformed before Karma because they had a joint NPO-NpO protectorate agreement.

[/quote]Ahhh, I get it, you're upset that you couldn't break the character and will of Pacifica as easily as they broke yours. What you seek is for them to be humiliated. Not just defeated, no, victory wasn't enough for you. Pacifica weathered the storm and proved themselves to be a far better alliance than yours, and you just couldn't deal with that.

You failed to break Pacifica in the past, and I doubt you will succeed now. Unlike LUE, VE, GOONS, Gen[m]ay, and others, Pacifica will not disband.

Now, I just want to clarify, because of the thread that I am posting in, that this attitude is in no way directed towards FAN, who have earned my complete respect and have demonstrated that, like Pacifica, they, too, are better than you. You are lucky that they are with you. You don't deserve to stand with an alliance of their caliber.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1296088923' post='2603721']

The fact that you haven't been in a war, does not mean that you have changed. You haven't been in a war because you haven't had the chance, or the strength to be in one. And until you show that you have changed, for real, and that you want to reconcile, you won't get that chance either.
[/quote]
Ok, let's see here. We could attack people and prove we are the same correct. So apparently what we did was not attack people in an effort to prove that we have changed. But that is not good enough for you.

I want to reconcile then. I forgive you :D Your turn...

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296088910' post='2603720']
Maybe a good diplomatic solution is to simply not talk to each other. Seems you are angry that we don't talk to you and try to make you our friends?
[/quote]

No. See, we were going to kill you. You don't get to walk away and call it even.

But we decided to count to 10 and try to cool off. During that time a [i]smart[/i] person would try calm the water. Well, we got to 10 and said to ourselves "Gee, I still hate the farking NPO" and since no other information was submitted to offset that conclusion, well, here we are.

You guys sure are crying a lot for people who [i]say[/i] they welcome this.