FAN Announcement

mpol777

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296359075' post='2610308']
If you think your history with NPO is an excuse for everything you do and for attacking alliances as you want then it would seem you guys aren't worth talking with, but if the FAN nation accepts the peace offer I have open to him before update without further attacks I'll let the war end between KN and FAN without pursuing it further. Its up to you guys if you want to make an enemy of me due to your history with NPO, which was largely why I opposed them in the Karma War, but I don't think punishing them over and over again for the same actions makes you guys any better than they used to be.
[/quote]
Based on your situation it appears your alliance was taken to be a NPO reserve cell.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296362184' post='2610386']
You keep yammering on about a FAN nation who attacked you. I don't know why he attacked you. I don't [i]care[/i] why he attacked you. Jesus, the more you baaawwww the more [i]I[/i] want to attack you. :awesome:

Also, why are you offering him peace? You are all over MK because they attacked NPO, well slick, so did we. So that makes me think you are not hitting them because they are on NPO but because of your history with them. Now, go back and reread the first sentence of your post I quote above. Do you feel like a fool yet? No? Well you sure look like one.
[/quote]
I guess offering peace to FAN is always a mistake, one that won't be made again. KN now recognizes a state of war with FAN.

I don't think all this "bawwing" has anything to do with FAN attacking NPO. If you want to, go ahead - as our Emperor stated against Doomhouse: Bring it.

What everyone is noticing is that you waited until NPO was engaged with someone else before jumping in. Why not 3 months earlier when you had NPO all to yourself.

To use your bossman's bar analogy, what FAN did was act like that little toadie who talks a lot of smack and then has to wait until two fighters are rolling around on the ground until you pull out a beer bottle to try to smash on someone's head.

You're not the tough guys you portray yourselves to be at all. You're cowards and I'm calling you out on it. But bring you war anyway. More trauma to you.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1296082993' post='2603430']

Just shut up and shoot.. at least you might have decent aim. (Laser assisted of course.)
[/quote]

Silly kids you should know the TLR-1 has NO laser.

Even mall ninjas know that.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296434166' post='2611746']
Bets on who Methrage declares on next, go.
[/quote]
If you mean declaring wars on individual nations of an alliance, obviously FAN. Although with them since they attacked and consider posting DoWs pointless, we won't see one of those.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296434325' post='2611751']
If you mean declaring wars on individual nations of an alliance, obviously FAN. Although with them since they attacked and consider posting DoWs pointless, we won't see one of those.
[/quote]
Dude, you have done nothing in here but bawl. Please, go away.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296434325' post='2611751']
[/quote]

2 members isn't really an alliance. so one is not needed.

Edited by sta998

[quote name='sta998' timestamp='1296441022' post='2611862']
2 members isn't really an alliance. so one is not needed.
[/quote]

Yeah, that's just synchronized rogues.

The other cool thing is since they are just rogues we can get them sanctioned across all spheres.

Figured I'd share a little skin with our friends in FAN. You like her with her parts exposed? I do...

[img]http://images.ookaboo.com/photo/s/1911A1_JH02_s.jpg[/img]