Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295934062' post='2598897']
Sure. Things like backing out of helping NSO, declaring they won't be defending the Revenge Doctrine, and dropping protectorates for things more recently. Even petty things like not sanctioning rogues on red. I imagine NPO as a big lump that just lays there, doing nothing, waiting until it can roll over smaller people after it gets bloated enough. Doomhouse is just taking out the trash. Getting rid of useless alliances who have a history of doing nothing and hiding.
[/quote]

When did they ever back out of helping NSO? If you're referring to the 6m war, I asked all of my allies to stay out. Period. If they hadn't listened, they wouldn't have been my allies very long. I did that for NSO. No one else. They served a much larger purchase building us back up, then defending us. Before you go making false claims, at least try to muster some intelligence. It'd be appreciated.

kthx.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1295933661' post='2598831']
Their accumulated sins are more than enough to warrant the torch. Refusing our sanction requests, being unreasonably slow diplomatically (and playing the whole "pretend to be afk" card over and over), refusing to recognize the proper ruler of MK, [size="1"]not helping the original GOONS in the UJW[/size], the list goes on and on.
[/quote]

What were the reps of the Karma War? Where they really not large enough for you guys to be happy? Talk to your friend UPN about sanction request. Again talk to UPN about GOONS diplomacy. Refusing to recognize the proper ruler of MK is a CB? Thats news to me. Not helping an ally, like PC and iFOK during the NEW conflict. That's cool I guess. At least Pacifica had CBs not just "We don't like you". This is really just sad.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1295934407' post='2598951']
When did they ever back out of helping NSO? If you're referring to the 6m war, I asked all of my allies to stay out. Period.
[/quote]
I know. And that's not a world I want to live in. Where people just lay back and get rolled to protect their allies. You guys protected NPO, for whatever motives you had. So they're getting the spanking they should've gotten then.

I'm just glad everyone has finally acknowledged Moldavi as the demigod he is. Hell, everyone is bashing on the orders, obviously they're important. To do so, they even used the Moldavi doctrine! Frankly, there's no way this momentous occasion would have been possible without Ivan Moldavi.

[quote name='Frederico Rodriguez' timestamp='1295932142' post='2598563']
Hey TheNeverender, you know how this thread is full of crap?

There's something called the GATO-1V War, read up on it here: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/GATO-1V_War

Or aren't you going to complain about it because you're hypocritical about who you want slaughtered and who you don't want slaughtered?

This CB is as full of crap as the one used on GATO when we all received a bloody ZI.
[/quote]
As someone who fought in that war flying the GATO AA I must say it feels real satisfying to do the same to the NPO.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1295934912' post='2599003']
I'm just glad everyone has finally acknowledged Moldavi as the demigod he is. Hell, everyone is bashing on the orders, obviously they're important. To do so, they even used the Moldavi doctrine! Frankly, there's no way this momentous occasion would have been possible without Ivan Moldavi.
[/quote]

So are you supporting us using the Moldavi doctrine or are you going to keep whining about how we entered the war?

Reading through this announcement, one thought comes immediately to mind: this is disappointing and weak.

Moreover, you've just stripped every sense of reason and fairness from Bob (irrespective of how infrequently such ideals may have been applied in the past); caught up in your pretentious behaviour and driven by a lust for power, you're staking claim to a world you have no right to rule. Even neglecting any claims of hypocrisy, you're trying to dictate to a world that doesn't care for your motives and arrogance and are shattering it in the process... you've overstepped your boundaries.

...however, I can summon some praise - Congratulations on starting The War; Congratulations on beginning The Exodus. :mellow:

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1295935026' post='2599014']
So are you supporting us using the Moldavi doctrine or are you going to keep whining about how we entered the war?
[/quote]

You're being honest, I won't discount you for that. But coming into this war in such a fashion while complaining about similar past actions of NPO is... kind of odd. Don't you think?

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295934803' post='2598994']
Don't worry about any such mistakes this time.
[/quote]

Heh, I'm starting to figure things out. GOD wanted to bring Polaris to its side to try and get them out of the stomping Pacifica would receive from Doomhouse. It failed and now you're primed to pound them into the ground. SC remember when you told me that you remember vividly when Pacifica would invade a channel before it got hit and how awful it felt? Now you're only turning it around and doing it to others. You said that you need the Orders to not exist, that it's the only way you could carry on. Well, it's apparent that's how your coalition wants to go about things. I thought this was about putting Polaris into its place but it appears to have always been much more than this.

I'd say I'm ashamed but I know you care little. Nothing I can do other than stand opposed to you with all I have left.

P.S. yes you will still get your tech.

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1295935089' post='2599017']
Reading through this announcement, one thought comes immediately to mind: this is disappointing and weak.

Moreover, you've just stripped every sense of reason and fairness from Bob (irrespective of how infrequently such ideals may have been applied in the past); caught up in your pretentious behaviour and driven by a lust for power, you're staking claim to a world you have no right to rule. Even neglecting any claims of hypocrisy, you're trying to dictate to a world that doesn't care for your motives and arrogance and are shattering it in the process... you've overstepped your boundaries.

...however, I can summon some praise - Congratulations on starting The War; Congratulations on beginning The Exodus. :mellow:
[/quote]
Exodus? HAHA!!! Since the war begun FIVE HUNDRED nations have joined. It's peace, boring peace, that will kill Planet Bob.

Cyber Nations no longer has a reason to exist; after this enmity is through, where does the hate come from?

Edited by Instr

So, is Doomhouse a stronger unit than Pandora's Box?
Was this a master plan to get at NPO?
What will happen nao?!

Mostly I just want to post in an epic thread - even if it's 24 pages or so later.

Edit: Also, I thought Karma was about punishing NPO, right? This is more like becoming NPO. Poor show.

Edited by Farnsworth

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295928088' post='2597854']
[center][img]http://imgur.com/iVphG.jpg[/img][/center]
We cannot allow any chance of a return to power by the New Pacific Order. For years they ruled with an iron fist. They engineered a multitude of first strike "curbstomps," the most grossly abusive among them being the glibly named Woodstock Masscre against the Green Protection Agency.
[/quote]
[img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4063/umbrellawar.jpg[/img]

That is all.

Wow, is this a joke? Seriously? You're declaring war on an alliance for absolutely no reason other than you want to be more powerful than them...oh, and I guess cause you don't like them. Why did anybody ever give NPO peace in their last war? Why not just continue on with in for eternity. Do you think that anybody will EVER end a war now, knowing that it means absolutely nothing, that people will just go ahead and attack whomever they want, whenever they want, for any reason they think up.

This is the end of cybernations, congratulations.