Treaties... what are they good for, absolutely nothing!

Fyfe XIV

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295871342' post='2596423']
Not so much. It was mainly about preventing black team alliances from opposing each other and giving help when needed.
[/quote]

There are way too many rifts in Black to try something as strongly as NOIR. In all honesty, NOIR just really hasn't produced much on the side of economy. I believe many people go to OBR for trade circles, and I believe GOONS have a program as well? However, Black does need a NAP with the same senate duties as they were obliged to in NOIR.

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1295856135' post='2596245']
Well considering Athens is fighting on a different side than IAA, GATO, and TIO I'd say there might be a decent amount :v: (jk)[/quote]

Now why in the world would you think that? :rolleyes:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295916894' post='2597446']
I'd say 0-10 but closer to 10. However the treaties that I think will go should have a very large impact on politics in this game.
[/quote]

I hope you're right.

I got a feeling certain black team alliances won't be in NOIR much longer.
I also have a feeling a certain aqua team alliance will be left out to dry.
I also feel a certain orange team alliance will upgrade with a certain blue team alliance. (Hi IAA).

It's fun being ambiguous.

War tests out treaties, they tell who's a true ally and who's just in it for the sake of finding someone to use. Having two conflicting treaties is a horrible situation, as you'll be forced to choose one over the other, and in doing so, it's almost certainly a treaty downgrade. Those who haven't honored their treaties or haven't been doing it well (THL) will certainly be shunned by a few people.

Those who performed admirably in wars or who jumped in the defense/offense unexpectedly for one side, will see more treaties signed with their coalition.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1295920355' post='2597572']
War tests out treaties, they tell who's a true ally and who's just in it for the sake of finding someone to use. Having two conflicting treaties is a horrible situation, as you'll be forced to choose one over the other, and in doing so, it's almost certainly a treaty downgrade. Those who haven't honored their treaties or haven't been doing it well (THL) will certainly be shunned by a few people.

Those who performed admirably in wars or who jumped in the defense/offense unexpectedly for one side, will see more treaties signed with their coalition.
[/quote]

My sentiments are expressed by this young fellow.
And to add to that, I will have to say that about 0-10 treaties will be canceled with an additional 0-10 treaties canceled quietly.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1295920355' post='2597572']
Those who performed admirably in wars or who [b]jumped in the defense/offense unexpectedly for one side[/b], will see more treaties signed with their coalition.
[/quote]

Sparta for example? :P