Treaties... what are they good for, absolutely nothing!

Fyfe XIV

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1295851919' post='2596108']
After Gondor's shameless abandonment of tLW, I certainly hope that the Oath of Eorl is torn up and baked into Lembas Bread.
[/quote]

Gondor are terrible allies. Almost worse than THL. :smug:
Also, clearly the Oath of Eorl will be baked into Bones Malone's cookies.

Yeah, I agree that for every 2 treaties canceled, 3 more will be signed. Or something around those numbers. And I'm betting about 20-30 treaties get canceled, so...30-40 new treaties in the next few months? Sounds about right.

Why do people always think there will be a bunch of cancellations? I don't remember any sizable amount of treaty cancellations occurring after large scale wars in my four years here. If there is an example, someone please point it out.

If anything, there will be more treaties. Treaties seem to only be canceled in large numbers when one alliance is getting curbstomped and their "allies" make the collective decision not to fight. Since preemptive strikes are now viewed as acceptable by the majority of the community, why would you not sign more of them? Maybe we'll see more MADPs.