Sparta - DoW

Lukapaka

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1295764516' post='2593401']
You actually have 13 nations in anarchy, atm.
And if you really think that Order members plaguing this thread is us losing the "PR war," so be it.
You're not very good at seeing beyond the surface if you really mean everything you squelch.
[/quote]

13 nations in anarchy from RIA nukes, It had nothign to do with your [s]blitz[/s][s]attacks[/s]slap and tickle? I'm not sure what to call it. Have fun Sparta I know we will

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1295765433' post='2593439']
Hmmm the babies continue to cry ...

There's no getting around it: Babies cry. It's how they communicate hunger, pain, fear, a need for sleep, and more.
So how are parents supposed to know what their baby is trying to tell them? It can be tricky to interpret your child’s cries, especially at first.
Here are the most common reasons babies cry. If your little one is wailing and you don't know why, work your way down the list. Chances are you'll find something that helps.

1. Hunger
2. A dirty diaper
3. Needs sleep
4. Wants to be held
5. Tummy troubles (gas, colic, and more)
6. Needs to burp
7. Too cold or too hot
8. Something small cutting their circulation
9. Teething
10. Wants less stimulation
11. Wants more stimulation
12. Not feeling well

Why do you cry Exodus and NSO? We can help you ... :lol1:
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]11. Wants more stimulation[/b][/color] there was two of you and I didnt even feel it
[color="#FF0000"][b]9. Teething[/b][/color] Most of our n00blets need soemthing to Cut their war teeth on, Thank you for supplying your ass cheeks for the job

Edited by ironchef

[quote name='halfChaos' timestamp='1295765674' post='2593453']
I haven't forgotten anything. So you have spies, BFD. You still lost your GA and I still took millions from your aid surplus. When you get hit again you're going to lose more millions. Maybe you should ask NSO if you can borrow their war guide?
[/quote]

Oh you mean while I has hitting your partner and forcing him to redeploy his forces home so you all could not coordinate your attack? Yeah that sure was a bad idea. Why would I want to do that> Oh and you might want to send any money you got to him, thats where it came from. 2 nations attack at update and get off a combined total of 2 GAs? 2? I am one nation defending and got off 4. I do not think that math is going to work in your favor.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295766033' post='2593473']
Also the fact someone from the NpO is calling out Sparta is simply hilarious considering the effort your alliance has so far put up.
[/quote]

I'm calling out sparty for doing what they always do...attack some tiny alliance and shout their "sparta meow".

Also, should we be doing better in a fabricated, outnumbered war? I'm pretty happy where I am tbqh.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1295765433' post='2593439']
Hmmm the babies continue to cry ...

There's no getting around it: Babies cry. It's how they communicate hunger, pain, fear, a need for sleep, and more.
So how are parents supposed to know what their baby is trying to tell them? It can be tricky to interpret your child’s cries, especially at first.
Here are the most common reasons babies cry. If your little one is wailing and you don't know why, work your way down the list. Chances are you'll find something that helps.

1. Hunger
2. A dirty diaper
3. Needs sleep
4. Wants to be held
5. Tummy troubles (gas, colic, and more)
6. Needs to burp
7. Too cold or too hot
8. Something small cutting their circulation
9. Teething
10. Wants less stimulation
11. Wants more stimulation
12. Not feeling well

Why do you cry Exodus and NSO? We can help you ... :lol1:
[/quote]

LOL.. you really are delusional and blind aren't you? Where do you see Exodus crying at? We are all tearing up from laughing so hard at your pathetic update blitz, and the fact your side is threatend by our 37 man alliance, that you would waste your 11 million ns slots on us.. We are feeling like the true Spartans right now.. Something you would know nothing about.

BTW, SPARTA did not score an Anarchy. The RIA nooks did the job for them. That's how epic they really are.

Talk big game, but in IRC Hyp said if NSO attacked you guys wouldn't call an ally. We know thats a lie, cause your struggling against us right now, you would be rolled if we had the support of any of the orders for that matter.

0/ NpO
0/ NSO
0/ IAA
0/ Exodus

OH yeah.. I forgot, you guys were setting up to take on IAA, till your Athens buddies stepped in and advised you not tackle a bigger alliance. You'd get rolled and look bad. So you chose the smaller alliance, and look even worse.

See, again this is why I can talk. You guys are doing nothing to shut me up.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295766622' post='2593492']
Oh you mean while I has hitting your partner and forcing him to redeploy his forces home so you all could not coordinate your attack? Yeah that sure was a bad idea. Why would I want to do that> Oh and you might want to send any money you got to him, thats where it came from. 2 nations attack at update and get off a combined total of 2 GAs? 2? I am one nation defending and got off 4. I do not think that math is going to work in your favor.
[/quote]
:lol1:
That's a lot of assumptions. Your attacks failed, your spies were wasted and you took less than 400K.
Also ...

[quote name='The Big Bad / Empire of the North']
About Empire of the North:
My first war!!! [/quote]
That's pretty funny. :smug:

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295766888' post='2593501']
LOL.. you really are delusional and blind aren't you? Where do you see Exodus crying at? We are all tearing up from laughing so hard at your pathetic update blitz, and the fact your side is threatend by our 37 man alliance, that you would waste your 11 million ns slots on us.. We are feeling like the true Spartans right now.. Something you would know nothing about.

BTW, SPARTA did not score an Anarchy. The RIA nooks did the job for them. That's how epic they really are.

Talk big game, but in IRC Hyp said if NSO attacked you guys wouldn't call an ally. We know thats a lie, cause your struggling against us right now, you would be rolled if we had the support of any of the orders for that matter.

0/ NpO
0/ NSO
0/ IAA
0/ Exodus

OH yeah.. I forgot, you guys were setting up to take on IAA, till your Athens buddies stepped in and advised you not tackle a bigger alliance. You'd get rolled and look bad. So you chose the smaller alliance, and look even worse.

See, again this is why I can talk. You guys are doing nothing to shut me up.
[/quote]

You did not clarify to us? Nr. 2, Nr. 4 or Nr. 12 is the reason? :lol1:

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1295767161' post='2593510']
You did not clarify to us? Nr. 2, Nr. 4 or Nr. 12 is the reason? :lol1:
[/quote]

LOL.. your not even worth my time in this anymore. You clearly lost the what your guy call it in irc?? hmm.. yes there it is.. you clearly have lost the "PR war"

i hope your alliance can actually do a tiny bit better on the battlefield. Doubtful.

I mean you do realize the only people not laughing at your Pathetic attempts at challenging me in this game of words, and your pathetic alliance are your own members, and Sir William.. and that's definitely not saying much for you..

No offense Sir William :wub:

Edited by PMoses

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295763468' post='2593339']
Lennox hasn't been with us for about 2 months now, so you're statement doesn't hold water.
[/quote]
I called it in my first post. expected response/10

If you're referring to the "6mil War" then yes that was a $%&@ up,
[/quote]
Well actually I was referring to NSO's general inability to control it's membership.

6mil war was one instance you didnt get away with being sacks of !@#$. There are other instances your damage control team somehow managed to organize a compromise or the offended alliance somehow tolerated your belligerence. If I were your ally, that would concern me, but we're not, so it aint my problem.

but how many $%&@ ups have Sparta committed besides this honorary and prestigious DoW. Quite a few.
[/quote]Over 9000, at least. AT LEAST! Like a boss. :smug:

Don't worry about our allies if they weren't overjoyed with us, well they wouldn't be our friends would they? [/quote]
When you are a pathetic sack of !@#$, you have to trust other pathetic sacks of !@#$....or else you wouldnt have any friends and you would be sad :(

For your sake and the health of CN in general, I wouldnt say that is a good thing.

And no I don't feel the need to "gtfo this thread", I quite enjoy seeing you get all mad and such. And yes I'm NSO gov. And an easy target for what for your !@#$%* blitz or your fixation on our alliance?
[/quote]
No worries, I'm not mad. I like arguing with you about your blunder-filled coalition of fail. :)

I see wat u did der. :smug:
[/quote]
:unsure:

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1295768637' post='2593548']
Wow, this thread started kinda funny, but very quickly devolved into a pretty embarrassing sight from all sides. You all might want to just call it a night and try it again in the morning.
[/quote]

Whenever NSO gets involved that should be expected though. :v:

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295769254' post='2593560']
:smug:When you are a pathetic sack of !@#$, you have to trust other pathetic sacks of !@#$....or else you wouldnt have any friends and you would be sad :( For your sake and the health of CN in general, I wouldnt say that is a good thing. No worries, I'm not mad. I like arguing with you about your blunder-filled coalition of fail. :):unsure:
[/quote]

Funny, I just called your alliance pathetic, and pretty much called your coalition sacks of crap, and fail.. then you come like 3 posts later, though quoting someone else, and use my terms on us. Man, your side really does fail the PR war...

I am kinda feeling bad for an alliance that has some swagger about it like RIA, had to rely on an alliance of fail, and not even an ounce of swagger to fight its battle for it.

RIA keep up the good fight, your entertaining on the battlefield. But please keep some swagger about you at the end, and dump Sparta for a an alliance with the ability to fight a war, and the PR front at the same time.

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1295769546' post='2593566']
[/quote]
Demolition Experts :smug:

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295764026' post='2593378']
No worries. I will keep talking. Cause if you haven't noticed, your the one losing the PR war at the moment.
Plus, 11 million to 1 million.. [/quote]

Talk to me when you hit 670 nations vs 65. Also, I like some of your friends, lucky for you.

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1295769546' post='2593566']
[/quote]

I like how this thread suddenly became about us :smug:

We're just that good. We're the official distraction to Sparta's fail blitz against someone 1/10th their size :v:

edit: 1/10, not 10x

Edited by KainIIIC