Sparta - DoW

Lukapaka

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1295778426' post='2593762']
Sorry, next time RIA will ask a micro-ally to defend them.... or something? I dunno, it's not my fault we're so much bigger than them. It was a collective effort :)
[/quote]
I wasn't being sarcastic.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295778376' post='2593760']
[color="#0000FF"]I am Rebel Virginia, and I do not like to be ignored.[/quote]
lmao, good save :D

Also, last time I checked, the NSO doesn't gag members.[/color][/quote]
Oh, I am [i]fully[/i] aware. :P

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295777955' post='2593755']
I think you got kev beat in the worst poster category, congrats.
[/quote]
Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment :smug: . Do I get a trophy, plaque, or any sort of visual recognition? I just dusted the mantle you see.

[color="#0000FF"]
Also, last time I checked, the NSO doesn't gag members.[/color]
[/quote]
It's Sparta, RV. If they don't keep a tight lid on their members, who knows what they'll do/say? If you think they're embarrassing now, imagine how bad it'd be if they actually took the reins off their membership :blink: !

Edit: off not of.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295778626' post='2593771']
Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment :smug: . Do I get a trophy, plaque, or any sort of visual recognition? I just dusted the mantle you see.
[/quote]
I award you some abstract art:

[img]http://fruityoaty.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/homer_mom_and_pop_art_bbq.jpg[/img]

(I stole it from RV's basement)

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295779305' post='2593775']
I award you some abstract art:

[img]http://fruityoaty.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/homer_mom_and_pop_art_bbq.jpg[/img]

(I stole it from RV's basement)
[/quote]
Somehow, I don't think modern art is RV's cup of tea.

[quote name='itida' timestamp='1295780821' post='2593785']
You know, even though I'm loving the rage you guys have for Sparta, I'd love it even more if NSO declared on us. Take Hyperion's dare NSO.

o/ Sparta
[/quote]
I don't know, are you guys sure you can handle fighting [i]another [/i]alliance a tenth your size? That might be stretching your fighting abilities a bit too far- but don't worry, if you work hard, someday you might be able to handle it!

Edit: not that we could hit you specifically anyways- how's Peace Mode treating you? Worried that Sparta's [i]wildly [/i]successful attacks on Exodus might not be enough and their 2 nations in your range not in Peace Mode might come after you?

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295781309' post='2593790']
I don't know, are you guys sure you can handle fighting [i]another [/i]alliance a tenth your size? That might be stretching your fighting abilities a bit too far- but don't worry, if you work hard, someday you might be able to handle it!
[/quote]
Awww, don't worry about us, Do it. ;)

[quote name='itida' timestamp='1295781486' post='2593792']
Awww, don't worry about us, Do it. ;)
[/quote]
I wish we could, but sadly, it is not to be. You're welcome to attack us though- Admin knows you should have enough spare fighting capacity to hit us. If you're all so eager for a war with us, why not just declare? Surely you have the balls to fight an alliance a tenth your size...nevermind, I understand now.

[quote name='itida' timestamp='1295780821' post='2593785']
You know, even though I'm loving the rage you guys have for Sparta, I'd love it even more if NSO declared on us. Take Hyperion's dare NSO.

o/ Sparta
[/quote]
What's stopping you coming to us? Oh that's right, because it would stretch your forces to breaking point. :smug:

Edit: not that we could hit you specifically anyways- how's Peace Mode treating you? Worried that Sparta's [i]wildly [/i]successful attacks on Exodus might not be enough and their 2 nations in your range not in Peace Mode might come after you?
[/quote]
I'm getting out pm on 26th, hit me then 'kay?
I'll be waiting, don't dissapoint. ;)

[quote name='itida' timestamp='1295782411' post='2593803']
I'm getting out pm on 26th, hit me then 'kay?
I'll be waiting, don't dissapoint. ;)
[/quote]
I'm sure by then they'll be softened up enough that you might actually be able to win a ground battle ;). If you manage to find your balls, [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=410079"]I'm only a click away![/url] But then, that would mean fighting an actually prepared nation who hasn't been worn down already...and that's really not the Spartan style is it?

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1295760822' post='2593013']
Good luck against Valhalla in the near future, you're gonna need it.

:smug:
[/quote]

This. But seriously Sparta, picking on a 1million Nation Strength alliance? Wow... Exodus is gonna roll you.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1295776331' post='2593737']
o/Sparta

Have fun, my sexy friends :wub:

:(( Corrupt :((
[/quote]
Thanks Jgoods. :P

Sparta could one of you guys declare o me please? :wub:

Edited by aboooe

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1295764323' post='2593392']
Stop losing the PR war, Sparta. :mad:

Seriously, have fun.
[/quote]
The one war they'll never find their way onto the winning side of.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1295764512' post='2593400']
The rage in this thread is hilarious. NSO, if you don't like it, declare on us. I seem to remember you signing an ODP with the world a year or so ago. Time to activate it and stop being the most pointless all-talk-no-walk alliance in the world.
[/quote]
What rage? I've seen nothing but contempt.

-Bama

[quote]
I wish we could, but sadly, it is not to be. You're welcome to attack us though- Admin knows you should have enough spare fighting capacity to hit us. If you're all so eager for a war with us, why not just declare? Surely you have the balls to fight an alliance a tenth your size...nevermind, I understand now.
[/quote]

[quote]
What's stopping you coming to us? Oh that's right, because it would stretch your forces to breaking point. :smug:
[/quote]

Well we like to have a thing, not much appreciated these days, but what can I say, we're a bit weird, we like having CBs before actually declaring, but I'm sure NSO will be able to find its way around it, which is why they are very heartily welcomed to declare on us. :)

[quote name='itida' timestamp='1295791530' post='2593855']
Well we like to have a thing, not much appreciated these days, but what can I say, we're a bit weird, we like having CBs before actually declaring, but I'm sure NSO will be able to find its way around it, which is why they are very heartily welcomed to declare on us. :)
[/quote]
A CB is in the eye of the beholder. You don't like us- that's a plenty valid CB. I can promise you that the vast majority of our alliance would agree. Problem is, Sparta doesn't have the guts to do anything that might put their precious pixels at serious risk.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295791852' post='2593859']
A CB is in the eye of the beholder. You don't like us- that's a plenty valid CB. I can promise you that the vast majority of our alliance would agree. Problem is, Sparta doesn't have the guts to do anything that might put their precious pixels at serious risk.
[/quote]
Who said, we didn't like you, Sparta :wub: s you.
Honest.

But you just go on hating on us. :(

[/quote]

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295791852' post='2593859']
[/quote]

Did you just contradict yourself??

not to mention that you also contradict your alliance since your alliance actually need to do some world ODP doctrine so they actually have the "papers" necessary to do stuff, the thing that you just claimed unnecessary.

You are just so silly. Sparta help our friends at RIA. You complaint Exodus is too small, hardly our fault. We said then you guys should help your beloved buddies in Exodus then if you really care, you then complaint you guys are too small for us.

Fact is fact, NSO is only good at foul breaths, they fail at everything else.