Sparta - DoW

Lukapaka

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1295816464' post='2594379']
Not true. We're more than happy seeing Sparta take on more than they can handle.
[/quote]

Shame I'm not their MoDA, I would've actually turned them into competent fighters.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295816445' post='2594377']
That and the fact Sparta's done more than just incessantly run its mouth and get rolled (or almost rolled) every few months.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What exactly has Sparta done except exist? I'm just curious.[/color]

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295816445' post='2594377']
That and the fact Sparta's done more than just incessantly run its mouth and get rolled (or almost rolled) every few months.
[/quote]

To be fair, Sparta has never done anything of significance.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295816176' post='2594370']
They're just upset you're not on their side.
[/quote]
Pretty much. If we hit SLCB I guarantee you it wouldn't be a "mismatch". It would be a great triumph for justice or some bullcrap like that.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295816860' post='2594385']
[color="#0000FF"]What exactly has Sparta done except exist? I'm just curious.[/color]
[/quote]

Oh don't you know? They bravely fought against a force that outnumbered them greatly.

Wait a second...

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1295817248' post='2594393']
I'm just ashamed that Sparta picked a side to stick by with no regard to allies, to be honest.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, you're wrong. Sparta is sticking with its allies on the larger side.[/color]

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1295817701' post='2594396']
Pretty much. If we hit SLCB I guarantee you it wouldn't be a "mismatch". It would be a great triumph for justice or some bullcrap like that.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No. I would still hate you regardless of which side you'd be on. Nothing you do will ever change the fact that Sparta is an objectively terrible alliance.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[/quote]
I'd be happy if you found a way to defend all your allies.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295817806' post='2594402']
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, you're wrong. Sparta is sticking with its allies on the larger side.[/color]
[/quote]
Heh, my mistake.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295817908' post='2594407']
They've built themselves and their sphere of influence to the point that they're major players. Which is more than can be said of those that simply run their mouths incessantly and get rolled (or almost rolled) every few months.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Umbrella is an alliance I would call a major player. VE I would call a major player. Sparta, although a very large alliance, is not calling any shots. They may be a useful lackey, but they have no real power. You can stop pretending though now. None of us are fooled.[/color]

[/quote]
SLCB destroying Sparta would indeed be a great triumph for justice.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295818170' post='2594417']
[color="#0000FF"]Umbrella is an alliance I would call a major player. VE I would call a major player. Sparta, although a very large alliance, is not calling any shots. They may be a useful lackey, but they have no real power. You can stop pretending though now. None of us are fooled.[/color]
[/quote]

None of NSO believes it? I'm not losing any sleep over it (and I doubt Sparta is either).

[/quote]
Nope, you'd still be pathetic, because the only reason you'd roll SLCB is because you thought that would be the winning side.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295817908' post='2594407']
They've built themselves and their sphere of influence to the point that they're major players. Which is more than can be said of those that simply run their mouths incessantly and get rolled (or almost rolled) every few months.
[/quote]
I laughed at the idea of Sparta being a "major player".

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295818420' post='2594423']
None of NSO believes it? I'm not losing any sleep over it (and I doubt Sparta is either).
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NSO isn't the only one who is in a state of disbelief. Pretty much nobody buys your little story. I do understand that it is necessary to put on a public show, however. Pat Sparta on the back, pretend you respect it and consider it an equal. But I know it's an act. Everyone shows the same fake deference to their worst allies.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295818648' post='2594427']
[color="#0000FF"]NSO isn't the only one who is in a state of disbelief. Pretty much nobody buys your little story. I do understand that it is necessary to put on a public show, however. Pat Sparta on the back, pretend you respect it and consider it an equal. But I know it's an act. Everyone shows the same fake deference to their worst allies.[/color]
[/quote]

/me yawns.

I'm not buying your "I speak for the people. I know everyone's motives." bit, but it's cute and entertaining so don't let me deter you.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295818951' post='2594439']
/me yawns.

I'm not buying your "I speak for the people. I know everyone's motives." bit, but it's cute and entertaining so don't let me deter you.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm not claiming to speak for everyone. I'm just saying that no one actually respects Sparta, so you can give up that little bit.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295816860' post='2594385']
[/quote]

They were forced to move for pink sphere once, doesn't forget that, it's an amazing accomplishment :awesome:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295818951' post='2594439']
/me yawns.

[/quote]
I think this is a case of common knowledge. ;)

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295819573' post='2594462']
[color="#0000FF"]I'm not claiming to speak for everyone. I'm just saying that no one actually respects Sparta, so you can give up that little bit.[/color]
[/quote]

They (Sparta) actually has nations nations sending us Peace offers atm. After a failed update blitz, and a day of getting battered and failing GA's they want back out. So they deserve all the respect in Planet Bob.

Also, to the nations in Sparta who wish to not fight anymore, stop offering reps we don't want them. Just do the proper individual surrender process, and eat some popcorn. If you don't know the process, feel free to ask in-game pm, we will explain what to do.

Edited by PMoses

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295821609' post='2594558']
They (Sparta) actually has nations nations sending us Peace offers atm. After a failed update blitz, and a day of getting battered and failing GA's they want back out. So they deserve all the respect in Planet Bob.

Also, to the nations in Sparta who wish to not fight anymore, stop offering reps we don't want them. Just do the proper individual surrender process, and eat some popcorn. If you don't know the process, feel free to ask in-game pm, we will explain what to do.
[/quote]
Completely expected from Sparta. I look forward to your victory parade Exodus :smug: .

[quote name='mylife125' timestamp='1295806978' post='2594105']
We came into this war knowing the fact that we was going into anarchy sometime or another..Its a war and we don't care for our precious pixels.. :) As you can see we declared on a alliance that has almost a 4x1 ratio on us alone... :D So being in anarchy aint #%^& buddy..Win or lose we going to come out of this stronger and with our friends/allies loving us for our efforts...

PS I love when folks talk @%^& and they have a 10x1 ratio..You guys are awesome B-)
[/quote]

Truth^^^^^^^^^

This is why I love our members. You can’t buy honor and dedication like this with alliance size or a sanction. Our members knew full well what was in store for them when we came into this.

We are here for one reason and one reason only, and that is to do what we can to help our friend and ally IAA. We don’t give a rat’s ass about our pixels or the number of nation in anarchy because of RIA's nukes.

I’m not going to judge Sparta’s skill as a war alliance on their past performance, I will judge you on this performance here and now. Bring your best Sparta, bring the pain if you have the skill to do so. Exodus welcomes it. So far I am not impressed Sparta but there is still time to change that.