Sparta - DoW

Lukapaka

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295805304' post='2594056']
I don't know if you are joking or not, but so far there are plenty of Exodus nations in anarchy, and plenty on the verge of it. This morning a Exodus nation that I am warring with tried to surrender to Sparta. You call that losing?
Bunch of annoyances
[/quote]
We came into this war knowing the fact that we was going into anarchy sometime or another..Its a war and we don't care for our precious pixels.. :) As you can see we declared on a alliance that has almost a 4x1 ratio on us alone... :D So being in anarchy aint #%^& buddy..Win or lose we going to come out of this stronger and with our friends/allies loving us for our efforts...

PS I love when folks talk @%^& and they have a 10x1 ratio..You guys are awesome B-)

Edited by mylife125

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295806703' post='2594097']
Come at me. Come one send your little suckers at me and watch them get wrecked
[/quote]
Why? You're the one who's so eager for a war- you can do the declaring. See how well it ends for you. :smug:

P.S. [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=429770"]Ashok, the guy who posted a few up from me, is in your range[/url] ;) .

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295807304' post='2594117']
lol Varianz, trying to get other allainces to fight me huh?
[/quote]
Nope, just presenting you with the opportunity you wanted- Ashok's a member of the NSO, in your range, and he seems to think poorly of your alliance. Show us what you've got, if you dare unleash your passions.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295807647' post='2594127']
Yeah if I want to get expelled from Sparta.

Try me Mr. Bigmouth. Get someone to declare on me, because I'm filled up now anyways. Comeon, start something little girl
[/quote]
I'd rather not get expelled from NSO myself ;). Still though, very mature of you...pretty much what I expected from your alliance. Big talk, nothing to back it up.

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295807986' post='2594136']
Nothing to back it up? You want to see the casualty rate of me and my enemies I have hit?

You want me to show you how quickly I could anarchy someone?
[/quote]
Calm down sparky, you haven't really done anything impressive yet. Come back and talk after another 2 months of constant warfare. As for anarchying people...you've managed to anarchy 1/3 of your targets, the TPF one (why are you hitting TPF anyways?) and his nation wasn't militarized when you hit him, so any noob could have done it. A 33% rate of success isn't anything to brag about.

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295808186' post='2594138']
Anyways, all you at NSO can do is be beligerent, and be d^&*s to everyone. No way you could beat Sparta
[/quote]
Yes, that's the thing about fighting against 10:1 odds...the math just doesn't work out :rolleyes: . Call me when Sparta fights an equally sized opponent, or heck, even one only a little smaller.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Echostorm' timestamp='1295784392' post='2593818']
Wow, I think NSO may have set a record here. For a DoW that has nothing to do with them it appears they've outposted both sides of the DoW with their 'opinions'. I guess we can expect them to enter the fight soon and backup their retoric with action.
[/quote]

Oh, some time in the middle of this thread Sparta thought it would be a good idea to make this thread about us. But thank you, it's an awful lot of fun, you're just a [i]really[/i] easy target to tear apart :smug:

edit: lol @ the guy who DoWed TPF.

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295808476' post='2594147']
You don't have the guts to issue a DoW on Sparta. You know you'd be screwed.

The TPF guy was a mistake, but I don't want to here your crap anymore. Talk to me when you back up your talk and DoW on Sparta
[/quote]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=429020&Extended=1"]Two mistakes, [/url]on the same day no less... :ph34r: . I sure hope you guy's will be compensating TPF for the attacks...because I doubt Sparta can handle TPF and Exodus at the same time ;). And who knows, TPF are our treaty partners, and you did initiate aggressive actions against them... :war: .

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295805304' post='2594056']
I don't know if you are joking or not, but so far there are plenty of Exodus nations in anarchy, and plenty on the verge of it. This morning a Exodus nation that I am warring with tried to surrender to Sparta. You call that losing?
Bunch of annoyances
[/quote]

haha, its called nuclear anarchy, and its not coming from Sparta. Remember that we are engaged in about 30 wars with RIA. We have 17 nations anarchied and most of them were certainly not by you.

The nation you are warring is a newb that has been inactive for a while now and is still part of our academy I believe. Good job man!

silly man.

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295809094' post='2594158']
I sure hope you stop filling this thread with your "opinions" before you wake up tomorrow to find all of you nuked by Sparta. Twice.
[/quote]
I literally laughed out loud. Cliche, but true. You do know that even if nuclear capable Spartan nations declared on us, right now, it would be another 24 hours until they could nuke us...so yeah, I'm not worried about tomorrow morning ;). Besides, that would mean Sparta would have to man up and hit us. Not going to happen :smug: .

I sure hope you stop filling this thread with your "opinions" before you wake up tomorrow to find all of you nuked by Sparta. Twice.
[/quote]

Please save your empty threats, we all know you won't do anything.

[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' timestamp='1295805894' post='2594071']
Alliance's still have banks?

very 2008
[/quote]

For sparta, Bank = Nation with war chest?

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1295806116' post='2594077']
1/2 day (12 hours) of war with Exodus:

Exodus: 37 nations
In peace mode: 7
Rest: 30

In anarchy: 17 (56.67%)

Imagine a full day of war to be completed!
[/quote]

Read my post above...thats hardly your doing and as such, nothing to brag about. Nukes do that to you ;)

Edited by Partisan

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295809394' post='2594164']
I literally laughed out loud. Cliche, but true. You do know that even if nuclear capable Spartan nations declared on us, right now, it would be another 24 hours until they could nuke us...so yeah, I'm not worried about tomorrow morning ;). Besides, that would mean Sparta would have to man up and hit us. Not going to happen :smug: .
[/quote]

Yeah say what you want. When you get right down to it, we'll DoW you, NPO will DoW us, Umbrella will DoW you and the end result leaves you and NPO dead

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295793059' post='2593878']
And while we do like Exodus (they were very pleasant in their embassy, really my only interaction with them) we're not here so much for them as to point out what a cowardly bunch Sparta are.
[/quote]
Have you ever had interaction with Sparta apart from the OWF, like you've had with Exodus, I daresay? Let's face it, its a rhetorical question, the answer in all likeliness is No.
So lets stop judging and being prejudicial.
(This is the part where you reply to my post, try to refute it even after you realise the logic of it :lol1: )

Also, let me boil down what has happened in this thread so far, for my fellow Spartans, who come here to hail Sparta(in my opinion):
[b]1. Sparta:[/b]
o/ Sparta
o/ War

[b]2. NSO & co.:[/b]
Sparta is pathetic, they are always win, they have useless guides but have 11mil NS, they are outnumbering Exodus (as if everyone else is evenly matched)
gdiaf Sparta, Hail Exodus, enjoy the free tech you get from Sparta while being in anarchy because of RIA.

[b]3. Sparta:[/b]
Leave us alone

[b]4. NSO & Co. :[/b]
No, we wont. We are having a lot of fun making you lose the only war that you could ever possibly lose from us, the PR war. Exodus is our friend, we're just telling them how bad their enemies suck.

[b]5. Sparta:[/b]
If you hate us so much, DoW on us. Come support Exodus. You have an ODP with the world don't you?

[b]6. NSO & Co. :[/b]
No, thanks for the offer, we have an ODP with the world but we don't love Exodus THAT much. You guys are such jerks, misinterpreters and all. You should attack us though, never mind a cb because it's in the eye of the beholder(so when you do declare we'll say it's invalid ;) ). Maybe Valhalla will help them, since they have a treaty with them and we don't( please refer to "we have an ODP with the world"-NSO)

[b]7. Sparta:[/b]
Not really, we like having CBs, you are however welcome to attack us any time you choose to.

[b]8. NSO & Co. :[/b]
No, thanks for the offer. You should declare on us though, because YOU(apparently) hate us.

[b]Repeat 7 & 2 + 8 in an infinite loop.[/b]

I'm regretful if there are any factual corrections to be made, I've tried to catch the gist of it, I'm extremely sorry if it does not please you, but just like a CB is in the eye of the beholder, opinions too are in the eye of the beholder. :)
Keep that in mind my friends when you try to whine and complain what a jerk I am.

If you very vehemently oppose my opinions and want to whine a bit on how what I have said is incorrect you are free to contact me[ooc]on the Spartan boards(cnSparta.com) or via an in-game pm. [/ooc]

Another clarification, the words in the parenthesis are entirely my inferences and are in NO WAY WHATSOEVER what you were trying to convey.........or were they?? :wacko:

[/quote]

Seriously. Pack your bags and give it up. Your not making it any better for yourself, haha

[quote name='itida' timestamp='1295810399' post='2594197']
snip
[/quote]

Two things:

1. itida, I love you. Will you have my kids? Seriously, I'll crate them up with the gogurts and string cheese and ship them to you.

B. You forgot to mention where someone said we were good politicians. I'm happy to know that my hard work is reconized and appreciated. To who ever said that, sir, from the bottom of my lukewarm heart, I salute you!! :awesome:

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1295761337' post='2593066']
I haven't seen as many NPO posters lately. Are all your guys scrambling to keep TPF from defending STA so you don't have to enter this war, like the brave warriors you certainly are. :smug:
[/quote]

And yet again our name is brought up by Steve in a topic that doesn't involve us.

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295810275' post='2594191']
Yeah say what you want. When you get right down to it, we'll DoW you, NPO will DoW us, Umbrella will DoW you and the end result leaves you and NPO dead
[/quote]
The important part of what you just posted is that you recognize that Umbrella (an alliance I have great respect for) would do the fighting for you ;). Admin knows you guys couldn't handle NPO on your own.

[quote name='itida' timestamp='1295810399' post='2594197']
Have you ever had interaction with Sparta apart from the OWF, like you've had with Exodus, I daresay? Let's face it, its a rhetorical question, the answer in all likeliness is No.
So lets stop judging and being prejudicial.
(This is the part where you reply to my post, try to refute it even after you realise the logic of it :lol1: )

Also, let me boil down what has happened in this thread so far, for my fellow Spartans, who come here to hail Sparta(in my opinion):
[b]1. Sparta:[/b]
o/ Sparta
o/ War

[b]2. NSO & co.:[/b]
Sparta is pathetic, they are always win, they have useless guides but have 11mil NS, they are outnumbering Exodus (as if everyone else is evenly matched)
gdiaf Sparta, Hail Exodus, enjoy the free tech you get from Sparta while being in anarchy because of RIA.

[b]3. Sparta:[/b]
Leave us alone

[b]4. NSO & Co. :[/b]
No, we wont. We are having a lot of fun making you lose the only war that you could ever possibly lose from us, the PR war. Exodus is our friend, we're just telling them how bad their enemies suck.

[b]5. Sparta:[/b]
If you hate us so much, DoW on us. Come support Exodus. You have an ODP with the world don't you?

[b]6. NSO & Co. :[/b]
No, thanks for the offer, we have an ODP with the world but we don't love Exodus THAT much. You guys are such jerks, misinterpreters and all. You should attack us though, never mind a cb because it's in the eye of the beholder(so when you do declare we'll say it's invalid ;) ). Maybe Valhalla will help them, since they have a treaty with them and we don't( please refer to "we have an ODP with the world"-NSO)

[b]7. Sparta:[/b]
Not really, we like having CBs, you are however welcome to attack us any time you choose to.

[b]8. NSO & Co. :[/b]
No, thanks for the offer. You should declare on us though, because YOU(apparently) hate us.

[b]Repeat 7 & 2 + 8 in an infinite loop.[/b]

I'm regretful if there are any factual corrections to be made, I've tried to catch the gist of it, I'm extremely sorry if it does not please you, but just like a CB is in the eye of the beholder, opinions too are in the eye of the beholder. :)
Keep that in mind my friends when you try to whine and complain what a jerk I am.

If you very vehemently oppose my opinions and want to whine a bit on how what I have said is incorrect you are free to contact me[ooc]on the Spartan boards(cnSparta.com) or via an in-game pm. [/ooc]

Another clarification, the words in the parenthesis are entirely my inferences and are in NO WAY WHATSOEVER what you were trying to convey.........or were they?? :wacko:
[/quote]
I lol'd. Mine would go a little differently, but as you say, it's all in the eye of the beholder ;). As such, I won't bother to clear up the your misguided, somewhat delusional misconceptions, largely resulting from a lack of reading comprehension (a trait I've noticed in a lot of your members).