Sparta - DoW

Lukapaka

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295762827' post='2593295']
Yes, everyone in Sparta has been deployed and their sole task for the entire war will be Exodus.
[/quote]

Sparta would need to send the order out to their entire alliance for any hope of somebody actually getting the memo and attacking exodus.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295762408' post='2593261']
Jeez you're dense. Don't you have to go insult people you raided or something?
[/quote]

I see it's gotten to the point where you have run out of "original" (lol) responses and now making entirely random insults. I mean if you're going to insult him at least try and make him feel bad or make it relevant to the discussion. I know you can do better if you try harder!

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295762408' post='2593261']
Jeez you're dense. Don't you have to go insult people you raided or something?
[/quote]

I see wit is your strong suit.

PMoses, it's a quad whether they've just declared or not (as long as they coordinate and attack shortly before and after update). Would've been more prudent to declare right before they attacked though, yes. Regardless, is that really the biggest of your concerns at the moment?... As for OPSEC, welcome to CN, where nothing ever stays secret for long.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295760831' post='2593014']
[color="#0000FF"]I imagine this will be an uphill battle for you guys. Good luck Sparta, and thank you for once again displaying your courage to the world.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1295760867' post='2593022']
Should be about an even fight.

-Bama
[/quote]
They certainly know how to pick em... I feel for the Spartan women .. Who will bed them whilst their "warriors" are so heavily engaged :ehm:

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1295760936' post='2593033']
298 spartans turned up. The other 2 got lost and turned up over at TPF. :awesome:
[/quote]
Spartans don't own GPS's.. they use their "phalanx" to guide them to war :P No worries, we'll send them home with some Ribs...

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1295761011' post='2593038']
Possibly the worst alliance ever. Certainly in the running. Top three certainly. You're worthless and I can't wait til the day that your cities burn and your women and children are murdered.
[/quote]
Never have kinder words been said so eloquently by a more kind-heart man... Peace be unto the Sir Corinan! :awesome:

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295762787' post='2593293']
I'll have you know, in nuclear warfare, that is a perfectly legit strategy my good friend. (although, NSO is so small, they probably havent figured that out yet, so I give you a bit of leeway on that.)

Also in response to your comment, I have to say it: Does NSO teach their members to roll their own side of the treaty web? That's what it looks like Lennox and countless other NSO members do. (Don't !@#$%^&* me. He is still affiliated to your pathetic alliance) Honestly, how else do you justify those "just causes" you guys have got yourselves rolled yourselves over as of late? I'm sure your allies are overjoyed with you. You sir, should gtfo this thread. You are one of the worst posters NSO has to offer, and an easy target. Arent you govt? :/
[/quote]

Lennox hasn't been with us for about 2 months now, so you're statement doesn't hold water. If you're referring to the "6mil War" then yes that was a $%&@ up, but how many $%&@ ups have Sparta committed besides this honorary and prestigious DoW. Quite a few. Don't worry about our allies if they weren't overjoyed with us, well they wouldn't be our friends would they?

And no I don't feel the need to "gtfo this thread", I quite enjoy seeing you get all mad and such. And yes I'm NSO gov. And an easy target for what for your !@#$%* blitz or your fixation on our alliance?

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1295762848' post='2593298']
We're conscientious objectors, you see.

Have fun Sparta.
[/quote]

I see wat u did der. :smug:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295763190' post='2593326']

PMoses, it's a quad whether they've just declared or not (as long as they coordinate and attack shortly before and after update). Would've been more prudent to declare right before they attacked though, yes. Regardless, is that really the biggest of your concerns at the moment?... As for OPSEC, welcome to CN, where nothing ever stays secret for long.
[/quote]

When you enter a war, and you understand your gonna have no back up, and your alliance fully understands you will be countered and stomped(well not with sparta as the counter) What concerns do you really have? None. I have known sparta for a long time.. They will give us more tech and cash then they will take. The only time they had anything structured about them, is when Timeline, and Hisk and the likes were there. Also, just for the record, several of them didn't do a GA before update, and the staggers are blown already.. Good show of a proper quad.

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1295763054' post='2593314']
I see it's gotten to the point where you have run out of "original" (lol) responses and now making entirely random insults. I mean if you're going to insult him at least try and make him feel bad or make it relevant to the discussion. I know you can do better if you try harder!
[/quote]

I'm sorry its a bit late for me to be m fully wit self. And a couple of Bluemoons hinder that in some way.

[/quote]

Yes I'm witty SirWilliam fancy me a drink?

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295763495' post='2593342']
When you enter a war, and you understand your gonna have no back up, and your alliance fully understands you will be countered and stomped(well not with sparta as the counter) What concerns do you really have? None. I have known sparta for a long time.. They will give us more tech and cash then they will take. The only time they had anything structured about them, is when Timeline, and Hisk and the likes were there. Also, just for the record, several of them didn't do a GA before update, and the staggers are blown already.. Good show of a proper quad.
[/quote]

I hope to see you so talkative during the forthcoming days here ;)

[/quote]

Yeah I am not sure what they are doing some declared and attacked the first round and then I guess went on the defensive or to bed, while others declared before update and did not until after update. So its not a quad they are trying, its.... nothing I have ever seen before.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1295763735' post='2593362']
I hope to see you so talkative during the forthcoming days here ;)
[/quote]

No worries. I will keep talking. Cause if you haven't noticed, your the one losing the PR war at the moment.
Plus, 11 million to 1 million.. Like I said we knew we were gonna take a blow. Well with Sparta at the helm its a mini blow, but still a blow.... So yeah, we'll talk, and we'll walk it to.

Tell me, why do we only have 1 nation in anarchy, and the one in Anarchy is self anarchy.... LOL... This is why I talk. GOOOOD Blitz.

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Exodus

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295763882' post='2593370']
Yeah I am not sure what they are doing some declared and attacked the first round and then I guess went on the defensive or to bed, while others declared before update and did not until after update. So its not a quad they are trying, its.... nothing I have ever seen before.
[/quote]

We choose the field, the time and the outcome and we do not like Vampires :lol1:

[/quote]

Its the Batallion "triple flank breakoff" strategy.. Declare and go MEH... :P (yes I know I probably Butchered that meme... like it should be)

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295764026' post='2593378']
No worries. I will keep talking. Cause if you haven't noticed, your the one losing the PR war at the moment.
Plus, 11 million to 1 million.. Like I said we knew we were gonna take a blow. Well with Sparta at the helm its a mini blow, but still a blow.... So yeah, we'll talk, and we'll walk it to.

Tell me, why do we only have 1 nation in anarchy, and the one in Anarchy is self anarchy.... LOL... This is why I talk. GOOOOD Blitz.

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Exodus
[/quote]

Because you 'll have to wait the CN updating the tables and then you can count your real picture ...

... and Spartans do not fight with PR but with their weapons and they return only victorious or on their shields !! PR is for others !!

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1295764168' post='2593384']
Because you 'll have to wait the CN updating the tables and then you can count your real picture ...

... and Spartans do not fight with PR but with their weapons and they return only victorious or on their shields !! PR is for others !!
[/quote]

LOL.. remember that saying when your paying me Reps :D

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295764341' post='2593393']
LOL.. remember that saying when your paying me Reps :D
[/quote]

You should ask for reps before that war ... having your nations with just 5 mill warchest will not help you much ...

[/quote]

Lol
Thanks for accepting all of that aid before we declared. The extra millions look nice in my surplus.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1295764168' post='2593384']

[/quote]

/me starts sending in LOTS of shields :P

Have fun guys!

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295764026' post='2593378']

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Exodus"]http://www.cybernati...Alliance=Exodus[/url]
[/quote]

You actually have 13 nations in anarchy, atm.
And if you really think that Order members plaguing this thread is us losing the "PR war," so be it.
You're not very good at seeing beyond the surface if you really mean everything you squelch.