Lukapaka

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1295836611' post='2595184']
The fat kid is happily undefeated.

NSO must have the most boring forums of the planet since their members prefer to spend their time on OWF in unrelated threads....
[/quote]
The fat kid is still politically irrelevant and generally useless. A fat kid riding on his brother's coat tails is not cool and never will be. Just because you follow the cool kids around incessantly, does not mean you are cool yourself.

Yes, incredibly boring. Or, we have an active, involved member base who gives a !@#$.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295835326' post='2595085']
1) We don't plan on surrendering. We came into this with the understanding we will be hammered with ungodly reps, and we decided we won't pay ungodly reps. So I guess here is to being a thorn in your side for a good while. [/quote]
Nah, we won't. :smug:

[quote]2) We aren't hating. We are having fun. If its rubbing you guys wrong please let us know. Both sides have been talking trash since the start. :ph34r: [/quote]
Those it is rubbing the wrong way need to settle down. We're at war war with you. It's all good.

[quote]3) You will be giving white peace when it comes time for you to surrender. So no worries. We don't need your tech or money. B-)
[/quote]
Generous :P

PS - Spartans, don't feed the sith lords. Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. [img]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr285/croatoan5376/Emoticons/smiley_emoticons_star-wars-yoda3-gr.gif[/img]

Edited by Trinite

[/quote][quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1295837007' post='2595207']
PS - Spartans, don't feed the sith lords. Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. [img]http://media.photobucket.com/image/yoda%20smiley/lindaluane/LATOC/emoticons/star-wars-master-yoda-smiley.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Quote of the day! If you can't beat us you just ignore us excellent work there Sparty! I hope that tactic helps you in your wars :smug:

Edited by Ashok

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1295827819' post='2594844']
You have 10xs their nations and could only anarchy 56% of them on the blitz?

I...I can't even describe how much you suck right now. Our blitzes in uneven wars hit 100% first night anarchy on a regular basis. That should be a given.
[/quote]
It gets worse. Most of the damage to Exodus was done by RIA before Sparta even entered.

-Bama

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1295837007' post='2595207']
PS - Spartans, don't feed the sith lords. Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. [img]http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr285/croatoan5376/Emoticons/smiley_emoticons_star-wars-yoda3-gr.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Good is simply a point of view, Anakin.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295836798' post='2595197']
Though, I tend to think the Sith are good entertainment. So please do allow them to stay in a unrelated thread
[/quote]

:wub:

Anything we can do for our war-wearied friends

Campinkiller - you and me, we gots a date. As soon as the leash is released. :ph34r:
I don't like to be left disappointed at the end of a first date.