Sparta - DoW

Lukapaka

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1295824772' post='2594726']
So far I am not impressed Sparta but there is still time to change that.
[/quote]
Please, quit the bawwwing. You have 17 (over 56% in warmode) people in anarchy the first day. 56% of you alliance can't declare war on anyone now. You can't hardly even manage a counter attack with those numbers. You are effectively neutralized before the nukes have even started flying. I'm sorry that you, 'are not impressed' with us despite the fact we have severely crippled your overall damage output the first night of the war.

Politic around it all you want , with so many of your people in anarchy, we will be able to better manage the counter attacks tonight. I plan on getting me a few more targets before I hit nuke anarchy. :3

WUT: Wabooz is in Exodus? Awwww. <3 wabooz.

EDIT: ahahaha aboooe got hit by bush84 (our alliance founder) that should be fun :) bush is a cool d00d.

Edited by jeff barr

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295827512' post='2594828']
Please, quit the bawwwing. You have 17 (over 56% in warmode) people in anarchy the first day. 56% of you alliance can't declare war on anyone now. You can't hardly even manage a counter attack with those numbers. You are effectively neutralized before the nukes have even started flying. I'm sorry that you, 'are not impressed' with us despite the fact we have severely crippled your overall damage output the first night of the war.

Politic around it all you want , with so many of your people in anarchy, we will be able to better manage the counter attacks tonight. I plan on getting me a few more targets before I hit nuke anarchy. :3

EDIT: ahahaha aboooe got hit by bush84 (our alliance founder) that should be fun :) bush is a cool d00d.
[/quote]
You have 10xs their nations and could only anarchy 56% of them on the blitz?

I...I can't even describe how much you suck right now. Our blitzes in uneven wars hit 100% first night anarchy on a regular basis. That should be a given.

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1295827819' post='2594844']
You have 10xs their nations and could only anarchy 56% of them on the blitz?

I...I can't even describe how much you suck right now. Our blitzes in uneven wars hit 100% first night anarchy on a regular basis. That should be a given.
[/quote]
TORN 100%? Dude, we have $%&@ed you in how many wars? Apparently not enough or near hard enough :(

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295828099' post='2594855']
TORN 100%? Dude, we have $%&@ed you in how many wars? Apparently not enough or near hard enough :(
[/quote]
Sparta did "$%&@" us in WoTC by blowing a lot of our staggers.

Of course, we were on the same side then.

No matter how skilled your opponent, you should be able to get 90%+ anarchies on an initial blitz if you severely outnumber your opponent. I don't care if it is Poison Clan, MK, or GPA. It's a pure numbers game.

Unless you suck.

Meh I won 5 out of 6 GA's with Luka :P I'm in anarchy because my SDI is on strike again and the RIA got a randomly insane nuke in on me first try.
Anyhow, like I said before.. good luck and have fun

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1295828684' post='2594875']
Meh I won 5 out of 6 GA's with Luka :P I'm in anarchy because my SDI is on strike again and the RIA got a randomly insane nuke in on me first try.
Anyhow, like I said before.. good luck and have fun
[/quote]
Lucky :P I lost quite a few GA's on my guy too. My luck better change :D

[/quote]
Congratulations, you managed to put some people in anarchy (RIA did more with their nukes). That should be a given, seeing as you outnumber them 11:1. You should be ashamed that the number you've put in anarchy is so low. The incompetence you're showing right now is astonishing.

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1295828293' post='2594860']

No matter how skilled your opponent, you should be able to get 90%+ anarchies on an initial blitz if you severely outnumber your opponent. I don't care if it is Poison Clan, MK, or GPA. It's a pure numbers game.

Unless you suck.
[/quote]

Dude they just suck :awesome:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295829163' post='2594889']
Congratulations, you managed to put some people in anarchy (RIA did more with their nukes). That should be a given, seeing as you outnumber them 11:1. You should be ashamed that the number you've put in anarchy is so low. The incompetence you're showing right now is astonishing.
[/quote]
It's pretty funny to watch from our end too - Add me to Wabooz as being a couple of the people anarchied by nukes from RIA and not otherwise, and there are 3 others I count. 12/30=40%, not 56%.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the battle.

[/quote]

As stated previously, all but 2 of the anarchied nations are because of RIA nukes... and of those remaining 2, one was self-anarchied before the war. So congrats on anarchying one nation!

[/quote]

first night of the war? before the nukes have even started flying? Your joking right? That was not our first night of war, and the nukes had flown before most of your nations even got off their first GA. Don’t try and play it like the 17 nations in nuke anarchy have anything to do with you. Now on the other hand all 8 of your nations in anarchy after your fight night of war are all us. We did that to you, not another alliance that you have been at war with for over 24 hrs. Us! Little 37 member us. I was being nice and was not going to get down in the mud with you. But if you want to go that way we can. I should have known better than to show common courtesy to the likes of you.

[/quote]

LOL.. Did SPARTA too stupid to Math..

12 nations in Anarchy by Nooks from RIA, 1 Nation self anarchy to hit a bigger sparta nation who he anarchy in return. and one spartan caused anarchy on a 20 day inactive Ghost. LULZ

Oh Hai we are the only alliance in war with you atm, and your have just as many nations in anarchy as us.. no excuse me. You have 8 in anarchy. so thats 50% less of you then us.. You do know its 11 x 1, you should have 2 or 3 in anarchy, and 100% of our in war nations in anarchy right?

Also, you have some nations PMing my alliance asking to be let out of the war on Individual Terms. Not even 24 hours after you were the aggressors. This my friends is a horrid show for you right now.

We are 37 nations fighting 500 + nations.. Out NS'd by well over 14 million I believe. That is a guess without looking.. so could be more or less... and we are holding our own.. not only with the battle, but the PR battle, and with the Morale.. seems like we are the true "Spartans"

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1295831278' post='2594946']
first night of the war? before the nukes have even started flying? Your joking right? That was not our first night of war, and the nukes had flown before most of your nations even got off their first GA. Don’t try and play it like the 17 nations in nuke anarchy have anything to do with you. Now on the other hand all 8 of your nations in anarchy after your fight night of war are all us. We did that to you, not another alliance that you have been at war with for over 24 hrs. Us! Little 37 member us. I was being nice and was not going to get down in the mud with you. But if you want to go that way we can. I should have known better than to show common courtesy to the likes of you.
[/quote]

Hmmm, you have been at war longer then I initially noticed. Thanks for pointing that out. In anycase, MB and KL will send my regards. Also, please pull your allies in we need more wars!

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1295828293' post='2594860']

Unless you suck.
[/quote]
Two things:

1) You were founded about 5 months after us. 1v1 in a war Sparta beats the !@#$ out of ToRN. Member for member ToRN would beat us (Not me of course :smug:). We have focused on completely different things for our alliances. We recruit new members and teach them the ropes. We don't allow tech raiding, and we don't try to start crap. We are one of the more chill alliances out there.

2) For a last minute thrown together front with a TL cobbled together from people stolen from another TL on a Saturday night [/excuses], I think we did just fine. Obviously this isn't going to be our only front, and throwing everything at a 37 member alliance would be just plain stupid. We might not be military geniuses, but we know that much.

Anyhow, I'm kind of excited to fight Exodus (even if I wasn't given a target :( ). TBB is always fun to watch whether for or against us. They have some pretty entertaining characters.

Edit: Can both sides cut the Anarchy crap. We had 6 nations in anarchy going into the war (You were misinformed ironchef, sorry). The total NS of those in anarchy are like 10K. And yes, most of the Exodus anarchies are probably RIA nukes. Throwing around silly out of context stats is just annoying. I know if you say things enough on the OWF they become true, but let's not.

Edited by Trinite

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295832141' post='2594968']
Hmmm, you have been at war longer then I initially noticed. Thanks for pointing that out. In anycase, MB and KL will send my regards. Also, please pull your allies in we need more wars!
[/quote]

LOL.. right now you have all you can handle in wars, and your asking us to bring in our Allys.. you do know if Val rolled on you, you would be destroyed? You can't handle us, and you want the mighty Viking warriors?

You should learn history.. your alliance is scared of Val, and have been for years. Of course in public they will deny it, but I have been on the inside, and know otherwise.

You the best your alliance can send after the horrible PR battle your initial poster lost last night? That makes you truly :lol1:

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1295832268' post='2594972']
Two things:

1) You were founded about 5 months after us. 1v1 in a war Sparta beats the !@#$ out of ToRN. Member for member ToRN would beat us (Not me of course :smug:). We have focused on completely different things for our alliances. We recruit new members and teach them the ropes. We don't allow tech raiding, and we don't try to start crap. We are one of the more chill alliances out there.[/quote]

Fair points, mostly.

[quote]2) For a last minute thrown together front with a TL cobbled together from people stolen from another TL on a Saturday night [/excuses], I think we did just fine. Obviously this isn't going to be our only front, and throwing everything at a 37 member alliance would be just plain stupid. We might not be military geniuses, but we know that much.[/quote]

Getting all of one anarchy is bad by any standard. Not quite UPN territory, but bad.

[quote]Anyhow, I'm kind of excited to fight Exodus (even if I wasn't given a target :( ). TBB is always fun to watch whether for or against us. They have some pretty entertaining characters.
[/quote]
(OOC) Let's all have fun

[/quote]
I'm going to bleed a lot this war. :P

Agreed bush seems cool from our pms so far. :)

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295832141' post='2594968']
Also, please pull your allies in we need more wars!
[/quote]

Tbh, I am surprised Sparta hasn't called in their allies. I guess RIA must be doing enough to Exodus.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295832363' post='2594978']
LOL.. right now you have all you can handle in wars, and your asking us to bring in our Allys.. you do know if Val rolled on you, you would be destroyed? You can't handle us, and you want the mighty Viking warriors?

You should learn history.. your alliance is scared of Val, and have been for years. Of course in public they will deny it, but I have been on the inside, and know otherwise.

You the best your alliance can send after the horrible PR battle your initial poster lost last night? That makes you truly :lol1:
[/quote]
You realize that only a few members of sparta's top tier are doing anything right now? Me, and about 2 other guys.... As trinite said, this will not be our only front this war. Sparta has always been a support kinda alliance. We get that roll because we don't rock the boat. We have no reason to. Because of that, we go where we are needed. The fact that you guys are declaring victory, WAE, etc,etc first night of the attack is :S

As for being afraid of valhalla, meh. It would be a good fight. send a few my way. :)