Sparta - DoW

Lukapaka

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295833622' post='2595018']
You realize that only a few members of sparta's top tier are doing anything right now? Me, and about 2 other guys.... As trinite said, this will not be our only front this war. Sparta has always been a support kinda alliance. We get that roll because we don't rock the boat. We have no reason to. Because of that, we go where we are needed. The fact that you guys are declaring victory, WAE, etc,etc first night of the attack is :S

As for being afraid of valhalla, meh. It would be a good fight. send a few my way. :)
[/quote]

Makes sense as we only have six nations 50K or above in war mode.
Also, Luka- you scared? :wub: called in back up from nation that's 17K bigger than I :nuke:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really funny. Exodus attacked one of our allies. We were asked to join. We do what any alliance would do. Than we get all insults by the usually haters.

the haters I can understand since everybody know how stupid these guys are. But from exodus?

I bet this attitude will help a lot when you are surrendering at the negotiating table...

Sigh....

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1295834361' post='2595039']
I bet this attitude will help a lot when you are [i]surrendering[/i] at the negotiating table...
[/quote]

I wonder what terms they will give you.

Edited by James IV

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1295834576' post='2595051']
I thought we always join the winning side....

Really, if you are not being ironic you must be either naive or stupid.
[/quote]
I shouldn't be laughing at this but...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

That was epic. /JB high fives KL

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1295834576' post='2595051']
I thought we always join the winning side....

Really, if you are not being ironic you must be either naive or stupid.
[/quote]

I know sarcasm is such a hard thing for you to understand. If you don't even understand the joke your alliance is I am not expecting you to pick up some sarcasm. Plus, if I was stupid I would be in Sparta. :smug:

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295834707' post='2595059']

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

That was epic. /JB high fives KL
[/quote]

Haha, that was stupid.
:smug:

the haters I can understand since everybody know how stupid these guys are. But from exodus?
[/quote]

Solid logic, if somebody disagrees with you, they are "stupid".

Good to know.

Or you know, it could simply be that Sparta is a terrible alliance that deserves the scorn it receives. I'm sure that somebody knows that answer for sure, but I doubt its you and your blinding bias.

[quote name='James IV' timestamp='1295834818' post='2595066']
I know sarcasm is such a hard thing for you to understand. If you don't even understand the joke your alliance is I am not expecting you to pick up some sarcasm. Plus, if I was stupid I would be in Sparta. :smug:
[/quote]

From NSO I can expect anything. Now it is clear you was being sarcastic. So you were just not funny.

About the stupidity, we are not the ones that insult everyone, just to have their butt kicked from time to time.

Than you whine when people rush to attack you and cry "no they don't negotiate!!"

keep making enemies for free, this is working really well for you.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295821609' post='2594558']
They (Sparta) actually has nations nations sending us Peace offers atm. After a failed update blitz, and a day of getting battered and failing GA's they want back out. So they deserve all the respect in Planet Bob.

Also, to the nations in Sparta who wish to not fight anymore, stop offering reps we don't want them. Just do the proper individual surrender process, and eat some popcorn. If you don't know the process, feel free to ask in-game pm, we will explain what to do.
[/quote]
lol, well that's just a blatant lie.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1295832268' post='2594972']
Obviously this isn't going to be our only front, and throwing everything at a 37 member alliance would be just plain stupid. We might not be military geniuses, but we know that much.
[/quote]

Were you by any chance expecting a TPF counter? I've been trying to figure out why your nubes are attacking ours and that would explain it.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1295835041' post='2595075']
Solid logic, if somebody disagrees with you, they are "stupid".

Good to know.

Or you know, it could simply be that Sparta is a terrible alliance that deserves the scorn it receives. I'm sure that somebody knows that answer for sure, but I doubt its you and your blinding bias.
[/quote]

Not at all. I can understand somebody disagree with me or with my alliance. The haters that I am talking about are considered stupid not just by me my friend. Deep inside I am sure you know it.

It is really funny. Exodus attacked one of our allies. We were asked to join. We do what any alliance would do. Than we get all insults by the usually haters.

I bet this attitude will help a lot when you are surrendering at the negotiating table...

Sigh....
[/quote]

1) We don't plan on surrendering. We came into this with the understanding we will be hammered with ungodly reps, and we decided we won't pay ungodly reps. So I guess here is to being a thorn in your side for a good while.

2) We aren't hating. We are having fun. If its rubbing you guys wrong please let us know. Both sides have been talking trash since the start. :ph34r:

3) You will be giving white peace when it comes time for you to surrender. So no worries. We don't need your tech or money. B-)

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1295835132' post='2595077']
From NSO I can expect anything. Now it is clear you was being sarcastic. So you were just not funny.

About the stupidity, we are not the ones that insult everyone, just to have their butt kicked from time to time.

Than you whine when people rush to attack you and cry "no they don't negotiate!!"

keep making enemies for free, this is working really well for you.
[/quote]

How dare NSO actual be its own alliance and not suck up to people! If only NSO were more like Sparta we could save our pixels and be part of the "cool kids club" to. I'd rather live free than be a boot licker, meat-shield like your pathetic excuse for an alliance.

Also, like I pointed out earlier. Sparta once upon a time bandwagoned onto an alliance for "not-negotiating". I guess some people have a short memory though.

Edited by James IV

[quote name='James IV' timestamp='1295835354' post='2595088']
How dare NSO actual be its own alliance and not suck up to people! If only NSO were more like Sparta we could save our pixels and be part of the "cool kids club" to. I'd rather live free than be a boot licker, meat-shield like your pathetic excuse for an alliance.
[/quote]
NSO is the cool kids club. :smug:

[quote name='James IV' timestamp='1295835354' post='2595088']
[/quote]

U mad......

Keep your style baby. Never change... I am imaging a little kid that keep spiting and talking trash to anyone, just for a big one kick their butt... And then....boahhhh boaahhh crying sound)

PS.I can prescribe some medicine for the butt hurt.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1295835777' post='2595101']
U mad......

Keep your style baby. Never change... I am imaging a little kid that keep spiting and talking trash to anyone, just for a big one kick their butt... And then....boahhhh boaahhh crying sound)

[/quote]

I certainly hope its not a jar of vasoline :D

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1295835326' post='2595085']
1) We don't plan on surrendering. We came into this with the understanding we will be hammered with ungodly reps, and we decided we won't pay ungodly reps. So I guess here is to being a thorn in your side for a good while.

2) We aren't hating. We are having fun. If its rubbing you guys wrong please let us know. Both sides have been talking trash since the start. :ph34r:

3) You will be giving white peace when it comes time for you to surrender. So no worries. We don't need your tech or money. B-)
[/quote]

This is the type of positive attitude that I was expecting from exodus.

You can be tough without being disrespectful.

U mad......

[/quote]
And for you, I'm imagining a fat kid who hides behind their big brother.

U mad......

[/quote]

Lol mad. I have been here for 4 1/2 years and only a few times have I laughed harder than I do when I see Sparta look foolish. :lol1: I know your feelings are hurt so you should keep the prescription for yourself. :smug:

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1295836418' post='2595160']
And for you, I'm imagining a fat kid who hides behind their big brother.
[/quote]

The fat kid is happily undefeated.

NSO must have the most boring forums of the planet since their members prefer to spend their time on OWF in unrelated threads....

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1295836611' post='2595184']

NSO must have the most boring forums of the planet since their members prefer to spend their time on OWF in unrelated threads....
[/quote]
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh, epic burn. You sure stuck it to us.

No but seriously, if this is the best Sparta can trot out on the OWF, its just sad.

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1295836084' post='2595126']
This is the type of positive attitude that I was expecting from exodus.

You can be tough without being disrespectful.
[/quote]

This is the guy Sparta needs representing them on the forums. I actually approve of his sayings

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1295836611' post='2595184']
The fat kid is happily undefeated.

[/quote]

Though, I tend to think the Sith are good entertainment. So please do allow them to stay in a unrelated thread

Edited by PMoses