Sparta - DoW

Lukapaka

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295808476' post='2594147']
You don't have the guts to issue a DoW on Sparta. You know you'd be screwed.

The TPF guy was a mistake, but I don't want to here your crap anymore. Talk to me when you back up your talk and DoW on Sparta
[/quote]

wait wait.....

you are talking crap about your military prowess and you hit not only the wrong nation......but wrong alliance(TPF)....???

L
M
A
O

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295811736' post='2594235']
The important part of what you just posted is that you recognize that Umbrella (an alliance I have great respect for) would do the fighting for you ;). Admin knows you guys couldn't handle NPO on your own.

I lol'd. Mine would go a little differently, but as you say, it's all in the eye of the beholder ;). As such, I won't bother to clear up the your misguided, somewhat delusional misconceptions, largely resulting from a lack of reading comprehension (a trait I've noticed in a lot of your members).
[/quote]
I was expecting something more in the likes of a bigger personal attack, this is like trying to throw a paper-ball at me hoping to get my attention, but it stopped mid-way(blame the lack of wind!!). I guess you won't be able to win even the PR battle after all. (Of course you thing you already are. Don't you? ;))
You are welcome to eradicate these [i]somewhat delusional misconceptions, largely resulting from a lack of reading comprehension [/i] of my misguided mind, in fact you could try doing it for all the Spartan members,[ooc] all you have to do is come visit us...... but wait, that would require actual effort not just talks on the BB. [/ooc]

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295807845' post='2594132']
I'd rather not get expelled from NSO myself ;). Still though, very mature of you...pretty much what I expected from your alliance. [b][i][u]Big talk, nothing to back it up.[/u][/i][/b]
[/quote]

[b][size="7"]ROFLMMFAO[/size][/b] :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Edited by halfChaos

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295807986' post='2594136']
Nothing to back it up? You want to see the casualty rate of me and my enemies I have hit?

You want me to show you how quickly I could anarchy someone?
[/quote]

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295809094' post='2594158']
I sure hope you stop filling this thread with your "opinions" before you wake up tomorrow to find all of you nuked by Sparta. Twice.
[/quote]

watch out guys, the feared sparta war machine is out and about. teach that little alliance that you DoWed what its like to get beaten down by someone 12 times their size in NS!

way to take the road with the least causalities on it sparta!

I sure hope you stop filling this thread with your "opinions" before you wake up tomorrow to find all of you nuked by Sparta. Twice.
[/quote]
1. Your nation is 15 days old.
2. You have no nukes.
3. You can only get nuked once per day.
4. There is a 24 hour waiting period after declaring before you can nuke.

Btw, this whole Sparta v.s. NSO thing made my day.

Edited by mompson

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295812053' post='2594245']
*sigh* I'm done trying to communicate with the bullies here.
[/quote]
Um, may I remind you how this was started?

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295805909' post='2594072']
I'm not sure what you mean by "banks"...at that size, no one is a "bank" nation in the traditional sense. If you're collecting a lot of money off of wins, it's because they have a well stocked warchest, which is, you know, normal for decent alliances- then again, you are in Sparta so I wouldn't expect you to know that.
[/quote]
[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295806044' post='2594075']
No, he mean people who serve as banks for their allaince, but didn't go into peace mode.

I wish I could roll you right now
[/quote]

He stated his opinion and you said you wanted to roll him. Who's the "bully"?

[quote name='itida' timestamp='1295812256' post='2594255']
I was expecting something more in the likes of a bigger personal attack, this is like trying to throw a paper-ball at me hoping to get my attention, but it stopped mid-way(blame the lack of wind!!). I guess you won't be able to win even the PR battle after all. (Of course you thing you already are. Don't you? ;))
You are welcome to eradicate these [i]somewhat delusional misconceptions, largely resulting from a lack of reading comprehension [/i] of my misguided mind, in fact you could try doing it for all the Spartan members,[ooc] all you have to do is come visit us...... but wait, that would require actual effort not just talks on the BB. [/ooc]
[/quote]
Well you sure aren't winning the PR battle, so I would say we have already won it.

[quote]I'm just starting to get pissed off that NSO can troll their way across the entire forum but quotes relevant to the discussion are a big no no.[/quote]
Lol, if you think this is trolling you really don't know anything. I'm sorry that we obviously are too much to handle for you.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1295802916' post='2593992']
And? We don't desire power or influence over all others. Power does terrible, [i]terrible[/i] things to alliances, and we don't want to have anything to do with it. As for never fighting outnumbered, it's not our fault that the other side of the web constantly isolates itself by ragging on any fringe alliance that perceive to be "against" them. Maybe if they stopped being belligerent a-holes and actually did some diplomacy to swing the fringes they could actually win a war for once.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So, Sparta freely admits that it has no goals and ambitions other than to be a lackey to the whoever happens to be in power at the time? I'll ignore the rest of your nonsense, since it appears only to be blame towards others for taking a stand (something Sparta has not once ever done in its entire miserable existence), seeking to justify its own cowardly self-preservation tactics. I am sure you will disagree about that, but at least we can both admit that Sparta simply exists for the sake of existing, and that it doesn't do much anything other than that. You said so yourself.[/color]

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295779305' post='2593775']
I award you some abstract art:

[img]http://fruityoaty.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/homer_mom_and_pop_art_bbq.jpg[/img]

(I stole it from RV's basement)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So that's where that went. Can I have it back? I spent many hours on that masterpiece. It holds great sentimental value.[/color]

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Try nuking me. I'm in peace mode.[/color] :smug:

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295812053' post='2594245']
*sigh* I'm done trying to communicate with the bullies here.
[/quote]
Coming from the person who's alliance is stomping on another one 1/11th their size, and already at war, that's rich.

[/quote]
Good sir, I would not resort to a personal attack- but in the PR battle, the Sith fight on, and we seem to be gaining the upper hand :smug: .

[OOC]: I really did like your outline of how this went haha. [OOC]

Were the fabled Spartan warriors of age alive today, no doubt that they would be filled with pride and admiration of the courage that your alliance has displayed. Declaring on a force a tenth of the size of your own displays bravery and risk-taking like nothing else I have seen. Congratulations, Sparta, for right now you must truly shine in the eyes of the world.

Edited by Weebland

[/quote]

Well he's certainly gotten your attention.

The hypocrisy in that rant is ubiquitous, especially when coming from a person who's alliance draws strength from disillusioned and disenfranchised individuals. Kinda makes me want to pity the average Spartan (would probably even do the real ones a shame).

Edited by Ruhani

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295813818' post='2594300']
[color="#A0522D"]So, Sparta freely admits that it has no goals and ambitions other than to be a lackey to the whoever happens to be in power at the time? I'll ignore the rest of your nonsense, since it appears only to be blame towards others for taking a stand (something Sparta has not once ever done in its entire miserable existence), seeking to justify its own cowardly self-preservation tactics. I am sure you will disagree about that, but at least we can both admit that Sparta simply exists for the sake of existing, and that it doesn't do much anything other than that. You said so yourself.[/color]
[/quote]

I disagree. Your point is invalid.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295816176' post='2594370']
They're just upset you're not on their side.
[/quote]

Oh. I thought it was because Exodus proves a bigger match than they initially thought (that is, if they can cogitate at all).

[/quote]

That and the fact Sparta's done more than just incessantly run its mouth and get rolled (or almost rolled) every few months.

Edited by SirWilliam

[/quote]
We don't want them- you're more than welcome to them.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295816445' post='2594377']
That and the fact Sparta's done more than just incessantly run its mouth and get rolled every few months.
[/quote]
But we still have our dignity, unlike Sparta :smug: