Sparta - DoW

Lukapaka

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1295803562' post='2594003']
You make it sound like it's all [i]their[/i] fault. Either I am completely clueless or you are on Viridias side of this conflict. And this time, [i]you[/i] are on the side of people not trying to use diplomacy. Your position is very black or white: We are always on the winning side, because the losing side is always wrong and too stupid to try diplomacy and win a war" [b]sounds like an invitation to NPO to knock on your door and "try diplomacy" as soon as they are strong enough to actually win a war.[/b]
[/quote]

So ... we are stupid for being diplomatic because NPO is going to declare war on someone? And somehow that means we claim to always be on the winning side?
Actually it sounds more like you claimed we were always stacked to the winning side. :smug:

If you spent as much time on your war guide and recruiting as you acting belligerent then maybe you wouldn't have these problems. Maybe you should've thought of that before you went to war. :awesome:

Edited by halfChaos

I don't know if you are joking or not, but so far there are plenty of Exodus nations in anarchy, and plenty on the verge of it. This morning a Exodus nation that I am warring with tried to surrender to Sparta. You call that losing?
Bunch of annoyances

Edited by CampinKiller

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295805304' post='2594056']
I don't know if you are joking or not, but so far there are plenty of Exodus nations in anarchy, and plenty on the verge of it. This morning a Exodus nation that I am warring with tried to surrender to Sparta. You call that losing?
Bunch of trolls.
[/quote]

It is hard to win when you're outnumbered as much as they are.

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295805304' post='2594056']
I don't know if you are joking or not, but so far there are plenty of Exodus nations in anarchy, and plenty on the verge of it.
[/quote]
Neither of the one's you're fighting, of course :smug:

[quote name='halfChaos' timestamp='1295804120' post='2594015']
So ... we are stupid for being diplomatic because NPO is going to declare war on someone? And somehow that means we claim to always be on the winning side?
Actually it sounds more like you claimed we were always stacked to the winning side. :smug:

If you spent as much time on your war guide and recruiting as you do trolling the forums acting belligerent then maybe you wouldn't have these problems. Maybe you should've thought of that before you went to war. :awesome:
[/quote]

What? Why would I spend time on recruiting or on MCXA's war guide. I am a Member there for 21 days, and SuperCoolYellow is CN's best recruiter[sup]TM [/sup]so that's not something I'd have to worry about.
It was however a nice attempt to refute a point I was making. You have proven to the world that you lack comprehension skills, and then you insult my alliance. As if that made the position of your alliance any better.

I was claiming that according to Hyperion, Sparta would reconcile with NPO if they were in a stronger position, just to save your little infra-pixels. That is also what I believe greenacres indicated, by claiming that you are full of politicians.
Now take that, prove me wrong [i]by actions[/i] and stop playing dumb. Thanks.

Edited by Mark Ashton

[quote name='halfChaos' timestamp='1295805742' post='2594068']
I like fighting banks.
My surplus likes me fighting banks too.
[/quote]
I'm not sure what you mean by "banks"...at that size, no one is a "bank" nation in the traditional sense. If you're collecting a lot of money off of wins, it's because they have a well stocked warchest, which is, you know, normal for decent alliances- then again, you are in Sparta so I wouldn't expect you to know that.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295805909' post='2594072']
I'm not sure what you mean by "banks"...at that size, no one is a "bank" nation in the traditional sense. If you're collecting a lot of money off of wins, [b]it's because they have a well stocked warchest[/b], which is, you know, normal for decent alliances- then again, you are in Sparta so I wouldn't expect you to know that.
[/quote]
4 sets of aid at $3million getting smaller by the day. His aid slots are full and he is ultimately losing even though he is spending his aid to boost. Eventually that aid will run out, then I expect him to come back here to AA and talk more about how weak and unimpressive we are.

Doxa Sparta

[quote name='CampinKiller' timestamp='1295806044' post='2594075']
No, he mean people who serve as banks for their allaince, but didn't go into peace mode.

I wish I could roll you right now
[/quote]
Again, your meaning of the word "bank" is incredibly unclear- particularly given that the nation we're talking about is 3k NS. Like I said, no one at that size serves as a "bank" in the traditional sense.

And come at us bro. There are a few people in the NSO at your range I would particularly recommend as lots of fun- PM me if you're interested!

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295806210' post='2594082']
Again, your meaning of the word "bank" is incredibly unclear- particularly given that the nation we're talking about is 3k NS. Like I said, no one at that size serves as a "bank" in the traditional sense.

And come at us bro. There are a few people in the NSO at your range I would particularly recommend as lots of fun- PM me if you're interested!
[/quote]

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1295765204' post='2593428']
If we're so bad, you should have no problem defeating us then. Do it. Activate your ODP with the world or whatever that retarded doctrine is.

[b][i]I dare you[/i][/b].
[/quote]

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1295806116' post='2594077']
1/2 day (12 hours) of war with Exodus:

Exodus: 37 nations
In peace mode: 7
Rest: 30

In anarchy: 17 (56.67%)

Imagine a full day of war to be completed!
[/quote]

Yes it was all because of sparta, it couldn't be because RIA is fighting back or anything. It's all you, bro. Good job.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1295806116' post='2594077']
1/2 day (12 hours) of war with Exodus:

Exodus: 37 nations
In peace mode: 7
Rest: 30

In anarchy: 17 (56.67%)

Imagine a full day of war to be completed!
[/quote]
Oh my goodness! Everyone, you should be [i]really, really[/i] impressed that Sparta managed to anarchy half of their opponents! They only outnumber them 11:1 after all!

[quote name='halfChaos' timestamp='1295806160' post='2594078']
4 sets of aid at $3million getting smaller by the day. His aid slots are full and he is ultimately losing even though he is spending his aid to boost. Eventually that aid will run out, then I expect him to come back here to AA and talk more about how weak and unimpressive we are.

Doxa Sparta
[/quote]
Just to clarify, he's got another aid slot open- must be those great Spartan guides telling you a Foreign Ministry brings you up to 4 aid slots :smug: . As for the rest, we shall see, shan't we? He's in 4 wars already and doing fine, so I wouldn't get over-confident.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1295806432' post='2594087']
Oh my goodness! Everyone, you should be [i]really, really[/i] impressed that Sparta managed to anarchy half of their opponents! They only outnumber them 11:1 after all!

Just to clarify, he's got another aid slot open- must be those great Spartan guides telling you a Foreign Ministry brings you up to 4 aid slots :smug: . As for the rest, we shall see, shan't we? He's in 4 wars already and doing fine, so I wouldn't get over-confident.
[/quote]

Shiverin' in mah boots. :gag:

[quote name='Pierce The Veil' timestamp='1295806348' post='2594086']
Yes it was all because of sparta, it couldn't be because RIA is fighting back or anything. It's all you, bro. Good job.
[/quote]

It seems you forgot one of my previous posts in this thread:

We are currently having our breakfast in this war ... Be patient for lunch and dinner ... :lol1:

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1295806591' post='2594092']
It seems you forgot one of my previous posts in this thread:

We are currently having our breakfast in this war ... Be patient for lunch and dinner ... :lol1:
[/quote]

Okay I lol'd you guys should pick up the game bro its totally disrespectful to your name when you fail so hard like this.