Sparta - DoW

Lukapaka

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1295764446' post='2593398']
/me starts sending in LOTS of shields :P

Have fun guys!
[/quote]

Please don't send us lots of shields ... We can then scare them even by their noise !!

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295762787' post='2593293']
[b]I'll have you know, in nuclear warfare, that is a perfectly legit strategy my good friend.[/b] (although, NSO is so small, they probably havent figured that out yet, so I give you a bit of leeway on that.)

[/quote]

Oh, now I see.
[img]http://www.fearthebeard.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/300cliff-4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_k07pirzBU34/TPp776mU1gI/AAAAAAAAGc8/8IuXUTllR9I/s1600/Lemmings.jpg[/img]

All makes sense now.

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1295764516' post='2593401']
You actually have 13 nations in anarchy, atm.
And if you really think that Order members plaguing this thread is us losing the "PR war," so be it.
You're not very good at seeing beyond the surface if you really mean everything you squelch.
[/quote]

Heh.. I'll take the updated 13, to the 5 of you we got.. You would think your so powerful we wouldn't have gotten 1..

All the order members? Only Order I see really in here is NSO, and not even the whole NSO, just RV, and usually he holds his own pretty well.
I do see most of the world LOLing at your infra hugging tactics of chasing the small guy.. By the end of the war, you guys will be like " Oh we rocked the war. Our side won cause we took out the million ns alliance" and everyone will still LOL at you.

Must suck to have like 0 respect.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1295764689' post='2593407']
Oh, now I see.
[img]http://www.fearthebeard.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/300cliff-4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_k07pirzBU34/TPp776mU1gI/AAAAAAAAGc8/8IuXUTllR9I/s1600/Lemmings.jpg[/img]

All makes sense now.
[/quote]
I am not sure that you still can see ... YOU WILL SEE even though when the world will be enlightened ...

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1295764512' post='2593400']
The rage in this thread is hilarious. NSO, if you don't like it, declare on us. I seem to remember you signing an ODP with the world a year or so ago. Time to activate it and stop being the most pointless all-talk-no-walk alliance in the world.
[/quote]

I think you've mistaken people laughing at the irony of your DoW and overall !@#$iness of your alliance to rage.

Welp to each their own I guess.

The rage in this thread is hilarious. NSO, if you don't like it, declare on us. I seem to remember you signing an ODP with the world a year or so ago. Time to activate it and stop being the most pointless all-talk-no-walk alliance in the world.
[/quote]

Why would we DoW you? Exodus doesn't need any help with you.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295764792' post='2593413']
I think you've mistaken people laughing at the irony of your DoW and overall !@#$iness of your alliance to rage.

[/quote]
You think?
There's a surprise. On to more important matters...

o/ Roll 'em all Sparta, to war!

[/quote]

If their other treaty partner wimps out, It would almost seem like a shame if no one else came to Exodus' aid. Not that Exodus really needs any help beating you :smug:

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295764792' post='2593413']

[/quote]
If we're so bad, you should have no problem defeating us then. Do it. Activate your ODP with the world or whatever that retarded doctrine is.

[b][i]I dare you[/i][/b].

[quote][19:40] <+TheBigBad> I expect you all will be taking on one of the big dogs in this war eh? 4th largest alliance I bet you get at least one other santioned alliance all on your own
[19:41] <+NeonKokugen[Sparta]> Sparta? we're 5th, and we're neutral, not declared neutral, but neutral non the less
[19:43] <+TheBigBad> so you will not honor your treaties?
[19:43] <&ironchef> so take a leave of absent from Sparta and join X for the war Neon
[19:43] <+NeonKokugen[Sparta]> [b]we have treaties on both sides, u want us to go RIA?[/b][/quote]

ROFL :lol1:

[quote name='halfChaos' timestamp='1295764430' post='2593397']
Lol
Thanks for accepting all of that aid before we declared. The extra millions look nice in my surplus.
[/quote]

Were you the one that forgot to attack before update or after? And under 6 mil in your warchest? I guess I know why do not have any spys. Still it will be fun I hope the stagger guy is agressive.

Hmmm the babies continue to cry ...

There's no getting around it: Babies cry. It's how they communicate hunger, pain, fear, a need for sleep, and more.
So how are parents supposed to know what their baby is trying to tell them? It can be tricky to interpret your child’s cries, especially at first.
Here are the most common reasons babies cry. If your little one is wailing and you don't know why, work your way down the list. Chances are you'll find something that helps.

1. Hunger
2. A dirty diaper
3. Needs sleep
4. Wants to be held
5. Tummy troubles (gas, colic, and more)
6. Needs to burp
7. Too cold or too hot
8. Something small cutting their circulation
9. Teething
10. Wants less stimulation
11. Wants more stimulation
12. Not feeling well

Why do you cry Exodus and NSO? We can help you ... :lol1:

Opportunism is the conscious policy and practice of taking selfish advantage of circumstances, with little regard for principles.[1] The term can be applied to individuals, groups, organizations, styles, behaviours, and [b]trends.[/b]

I can copy/pasta stuff too.

Edited by TheyCallMeJeezy

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1295765204' post='2593428']
If we're so bad, you should have no problem defeating us then. Do it. Activate your ODP with the world or whatever that retarded doctrine is.

[/quote]

Sorry Hyperion as much as you get a hard on for us, I'm not the Emperor.

But I guess I'll play your game, I double dog dare you to declare on me. :nuke:

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1295765433' post='2593439']
Hmmm the babies continue to cry ...

There's no getting around it: Babies cry. It's how they communicate hunger, pain, fear, a need for sleep, and more.
So how are parents supposed to know what their baby is trying to tell them? It can be tricky to interpret your child’s cries, especially at first.
Here are the most common reasons babies cry. If your little one is wailing and you don't know why, work your way down the list. Chances are you'll find something that helps.

1. Hunger
2. A dirty diaper
3. Needs sleep
4. Wants to be held
5. Tummy troubles (gas, colic, and more)
6. Needs to burp
7. Too cold or too hot
8. Something small cutting their circulation
9. Teething
10. Wants less stimulation
11. Wants more stimulation
12. Not feeling well

Why do you cry Exodus and NSO? We can help you ... :lol1:
[/quote]
:facepalm: You must be feeling so smug right now arent you. Excellent Post!! keep it up!.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295765347' post='2593435']
Were you the one that forgot to attack before update or after? And under 6 mil in your warchest? I guess I know why do not have any spys. Still it will be fun I hope the stagger guy is agressive.
[/quote]
I haven't forgotten anything. So you have spies, BFD. You still lost your GA and I still took millions from your aid surplus. When you get hit again you're going to lose more millions. Maybe you should ask NSO if you can borrow their war guide?

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1295765212' post='2593429']
Just how FEAR didn't need your help in the NEW war xD
[/quote]

Its not like the peace negotiations had begun or anything. I remember Sparta fighting a war once upon a time because someone attacked during peace negotiations. I am sure that you understand. :P

Edited by James IV

[/quote]

Its not rage its laughter. After all the grief you guys have gotten over the years for your war performance you had to know DoWing a 37 nation alliances was going to look bad. I am sure you will be used to also attack other small alliances or alliances that have many attackers but, you really should have used this war as chance to reform your war fighting reputation and demanded a real target. I honestly feel bad for you all sometimes because you have some good members but, someday someone is going to have to take charge and make Sparta a leader. ODN turned things around so it can be done.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295765779' post='2593460']
Its not rage its laughter. After all the grief you guys have gotten over the years for your war performance you had to know DoWing a 37 nation alliances was going to look bad. I am sure you will be used to also attack other small alliances or alliances that have many attackers but, you really should have used this war as chance to reform your war fighting reputation and demanded a real target. I honestly feel bad for you all sometimes because you have some good members but, someday someone is going to have to take charge and make Sparta a leader. ODN turned things around so it can be done.
[/quote]

We are still eating breakfast man ... Be patient ...

[quote name='ThePainkiller' timestamp='1295762924' post='2593306']
Sparta would need to send the order out to their entire alliance for any hope of somebody actually getting the memo and attacking exodus.[/quote]
[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' timestamp='1295763418' post='2593337']
You joke, but much more and it wouldn't be the "spartan way".[/quote]
Any yet Exodus has an average of two slots per nation [what you would expect for a first night in any alliance] less than an hour after update. Yes, some are offensive wars and yes, some were declared on by RIA, but when you consider events such as 25 hour nuking and Exodus nations in PM, Sparta has done fine. Sparta are just as competent as any other mass recruiter [and, at least statistically, are actually superior to most mass recruiters in terms of wonders, tech and NS].

Also the fact someone from the NpO is calling out Sparta is simply hilarious considering the effort your alliance has so far put up.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1295765204' post='2593428']

[/quote]

oh god not the dare

have fun Exodus

Edited by Kraken