Ragnarok declaration of war

Tautology

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295502435' post='2585335']
Rok seems to think it is less important to defend an ally, one who has fought alongside them as brothers for many wars, who is spied upon than to assist another ally, who has a history of attacking Rok's allies, in ensuring that their spying goes less punished.
[/quote]

YOUR TEARS, THEY'RE SO DELICIOUS.

But but but Hoo said he was disgusted with all of you for not ever going to defend Polar! He had up to the minute infomation and everything that said this would never happen! Hoo I respect you more then almost anyone else mate, but you got to give your boys more credit man.

Obligatory knew it. Good show RoK, stick to your words, give them hell, and make us proud. For the folks talking about MDAP of SF, the A is voted on, and AFAIK it wasn't called to a vote. You make a treaty you stick to it the best you can, and that's what they're doing. Have fun RoK, and enjoy yourselves.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295502435' post='2585335']
Rok seems to think it is less important to defend an ally, one who has fought alongside them as brothers for many wars, who is spied upon than to assist another ally, who has a history of attacking Rok's allies, in ensuring that their spying goes less punished.
[/quote]
Disregard logic, acquire tears.

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1295503408' post='2585487']
But but but Hoo said he was disgusted with all of you for not ever going to defend Polar! He had up to the minute infomation and everything that said this would never happen! Hoo I respect you more then almost anyone else mate, but you got to give your boys more credit man.

Obligatory knew it. Good show RoK, stick to your words, give them hell, and make us proud. For the folks talking about MDAP of SF, the A is voted on, and AFAIK it wasn't called to a vote. You make a treaty you stick to it the best you can, and that's what they're doing. Have fun RoK, and enjoy yourselves.
[/quote]
Oh my god! A Rok treaty partner not bad-mouthing their ally? Color me shocked!

Edited by Sulmar

Way to jump the opposite direction as your other already engaged bloc partners and allies Rok, I see you've been taking lessons from Polar on how to run a war.

Speaking of polar, lets do a little bit of history on this alliance that you have such an obcession for you are willing to betray your bloc and some old old allies for.

The following is a list of wars that involved Super Friends and Polar where Polar was on the opposite side, and in some cases even directly attacking Super Friends.

[quote]GW3; RIA FARK R&R ASC

UJW; ASC RIA FARK GOD R&R

GATO-1V; War CSN

WotC; The whole bloc

BiPolar; GOD
[/quote]

The following is a list of wars Where Polar has sided with SuperFriends.

[quote] [/quote]

That's right, its blank. These are the people you choose to piss away years of relationship for? These are the people you want to fight for? So be it, you've chosen your side.

Edited by TypoNinja

[quote name='Midkn1ght' timestamp='1295503408' post='2585487']
But but but Hoo said he was disgusted with all of you for not ever going to defend Polar! He had up to the minute infomation and everything that said this would never happen! Hoo I respect you more then almost anyone else mate, but you got to give your boys more credit man. [/quote]

Not to ruin the moment, because it is great that they declared ... but they weren't going to initially. I didn't up and leave an alliance I co-founded and helped build on rumors, man. :P

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295502807' post='2585418']
You chose the wrong allies.
[/quote]

Unlike you the "right" allies don't always involve who's slated to win by an overwhelming number. Some, unlike you, have stronger constitutions than that.

Well. I can't pretend that I'm not disappointed by this. RoK are one of my favorite alliances, true straight-shooters. That's an increasingly rare trait, and I respect them for it, and clearly that contributed to this decision.

That said, regardless of the circumstance, what confuses me is the amounts of time in history that you guys have just bent over backwards for Polaris. This reflects greatly on you and your moral fiber. But when has NpO reciprocated? When have they thrown away their position in the name of their friendship with you?

I can't think of a single instance. This isn't a mutual thing you have going on here, it's parasitic. NpO is using you, and my only regret is that you never realized it until it was too late. Have fun out there.