Ragnarok declaration of war

Tautology

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295502435' post='2585335']
Rok seems to think it is less important to defend an ally, one who has fought alongside them as brothers for many wars, who is spied upon than to assist another ally, who has a history of attacking Rok's allies, in ensuring that their spying goes less punished.
[/quote]
You're not a friend and you're not an ally.

[quote name='SiCkO' timestamp='1295502087' post='2585267']
MDoAP > MDAP bloc?

interesting....
[/quote]

The oA portion is irrelevant, the D part of the RoK-NpO Treaty was activated. Add in the fact that the NpO-RoK treaty was activated first and its not that complicated.

[quote name='SiCkO' timestamp='1295502087' post='2585267']
MDoAP > MDAP bloc?

interesting....
[/quote]

I've just been reading the fine print, and I don't believe the Super Friends treaty has a single thing in it against launching wars against the treaty partners of bloc members. Though I suppose it is possible they may have violated this little clause:

"F. Aggressive wars commenced by any signatory against another alliance (defined as having 10 or more active members) must be made known to the other members at least 4 hours before commencing."

Also, R&R and GOD both did the same thing, if I'm not mistaken. :P

[quote name='TimeMaster' timestamp='1295502144' post='2585288']
FORWAAAAAARD!!! Give those Clanners a taste of what you're made of, Ragnarok!
[/quote]
I know you probably didn't intend to make the reference that you just did, but I love you for it.
[img]http://mechwarrior.mytopix.com/img/a/atlas-0.jpg[/img]
Give those Clanners a taste indeed.

Rok seems to think it is less important to defend an ally, one who has fought alongside them as brothers for many wars, who is spied upon than to assist another ally, who has a history of attacking Rok's allies, in ensuring that their spying goes less punished.
[/quote]
VE has purposely aggravated a direct treaty partner of Rok twice now, one time they had a better CB (arguably) than this one.

Besides, \m/ doesn't really care about that whole thing anymore.

[/quote]

You just forget to say that VE is who attacked RoK's ally, so next time or you don't condemn alliances who attacks allies allies or don't do it yourselves.

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1295502625' post='2585388']
I've just been reading the fine print, and I don't believe the Super Friends treaty has a single thing in it against launching wars against the treaty partners of bloc members. Though I suppose it is possible they may have violated this little clause:

"F. Aggressive wars commenced by any signatory against another alliance (defined as having 10 or more active members) must be made known to the other members at least 4 hours before commencing."

Also, R&R and GOD both did the same thing, if I'm not mistaken. :P
[/quote]

Those be some "Super Friends" Over there ;)