Name that war!

Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1295939836' post='2599388']
I would be okay with this, because the NPO-MK/LUE conflict was the main reason for the war just like the first three Great Wars. (I understand VE's "CB" was against Polaris, but don't think for a second that this didn't have to do with NPO-MK/LUE)

I believe this should get the title of Great War IV.
[/quote]

Yes, because we all know that VE can do nothing without the express written consent of MK. They actually have to run their government selections by us for approval.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1295941156' post='2599472']
Yes, because we all know that VE can do nothing without the express written consent of MK. They actually have to run their government selections by us for approval.
[/quote]

Every month I get a review too, Archon has been pleased with me and allowed me to serve continuously for some time now.

I actually like calling it GWIV

I mean, the Great Wars were all awesome, fun and fairly even, except maybe for GWIII which wasn't even they all centered around LUE/NPO and though I would disagree with MK being LUE, you could make the argument that they are similar. It's been 4 years since the last Great War, it's time for another.

Edited by General Scipio

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1295983218' post='2600659']
I actually like calling it GWIV

I mean, the Great Wars were all awesome, fun and fairly even, except maybe for GWIII which wasn't even they all centered around LUE/NPO and though I would disagree with MK being LUE, you could make the argument that they are similar. It's been 4 years since the last Great War, it's time for another.
[/quote]
If all the combatants stick around for a while... otherwise, it's the Ragequit War.

UJW2 or UJW3

Unjust forces were defeated and broken the first time.
The first half of BiPolar was (in my opinion) the second UJW, matching Polar against old UJP rival \m/, PC (TPF derivative) and FOK. The Unjust ultimately emerged from that war much stronger than those of the former ~, what with ~ being shattered by the TOP/IRON-C&G fight, and NpO being outcast for bringing the first half to a close and opening a new front on TOP.
The cycle has come full circle, with Neo-UJP forces Doomhouse and Pandora's Box escalating war against both Orders and their historic allies.