Name that war!

Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1295480021' post='2584421']
Yeha...I realize 99% isn't true, but I would say a good majority calls it Bipolar.
[/quote]

I don't get why you act like thats some kind of an achievement or a good thing. Its a title that acknowledges that Polar collectively behaved like a bi-polar little whiny !@#$%* throughout the war who $%&@ed over everyone they came into contact with. If anything if I was a Polar I would be pushing for it to be called UJWII much like the Coalition called GWIV the War of the Coalition while Polar and friends called it NoCB to give a negative pejorative against those who attacked them

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1295482469' post='2584498']
I don't get why you act like thats some kind of an achievement or a good thing. Its a title that acknowledges that Polar collectively behaved like a bi-polar little whiny !@#$%* throughout the war who $%&@ed over everyone they came into contact with. If anything if I was a Polar I would be pushing for it to be called UJWII much like the Coalition called GWIV the War of the Coalition while Polar and friends called it NoCB to give a negative pejorative against those who attacked them
[/quote]
I like it because it's a great name. :P And I don't think any Polar liked when it was called UJW II randomly.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1295482673' post='2584502']
I like it because it's a great name. :P And I don't think any Polar liked when it was called UJW II randomly.
[/quote]
Well, UJW2 makes sense for the first phase of the war if you subscribe to the theory that UJW was fought over tech-raiding... Which it really wasn't.

-Bama

This is the Meatloaf War.

Alliances seem to keep singing the same tune when it comes to liking the CB... "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)". Or, when honoring treaties, "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad." Some people hit Peace Mode like a "Bat Out of Hell". And, for everyone not yet in the war, they're "All Revved Up with No Place to Go."

This is the Meatloaf War.

[i]I wanna know right now!
Do you love me?
Will you honor my treaty?
Let me sleep on it
Baby baby let me sleep on it
Let me sleep on it
I'll launch a stagger in the morning...[/i]

Edited by zzzptm

I sort of don't get how people are touting names that imply PB and the ~new hegemony~ are getting stomped. We so clearly aren't, at least at this point: VE's side has a 20% NS advantage (made up of a numerical and ANS advantage) plus more nukes.

I guess the other side could hope that other alliances come in, but as a philosopher once said "be careful what you dream for".

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1295534173' post='2586305']
Summer's Eve would have made more sense. Regardless, I laughed pretty hard.
[/quote]

I confess my knowledge of such products is extremely limited due to my lack of vagina but hopefully the point gets across. :P

[quote name='Pondoland' timestamp='1295609416' post='2588997']
This.

Or 'The Finally Something Interesting War', 'The Entrapment War', or 'The Schoolboy Error War' ;)
[/quote]On a strictly ooc note, it would be dumb as $%&@ to call it entrapment, because that's not what entrapment means. And we wouldn't want to look stupid as a community!!