A Final Announcement from Knight Anarch of the Mushroom Kingdom

Metallica5000

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295218134' post='2577779']
I'm not accusing you of anything, merely saying that you've opened yourself up to such accusations.
[/quote]
I think anyone trying to make an accusation like that is really grasping for straws or even more likely is really really dumb.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295217289' post='2577760']
Yes, just as we could demask him on his primary and remask him on a secondary mask. You can accuse us of lying all you want, but it doesn't really seem to achieve anything.
[/quote]

Locke didn't accuse you of lying, just said you [i]could[/i] ;)

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1295206577' post='2577454']
How is breaking a stagger defending MK? I think breaking a stagger is directly contrary to defending MK, no?
[/quote]Look, sometimes you just have to roll the hard six. And that is what he did. Would you do the same in any given situation???

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295213141' post='2577656']
Voytek certainly [i]has[/i] messed up a stagger. That's a simple fact. You are claiming that he did it without noticing, but considering MK has a fairly renowned military, Voytek is a long time member, this was a high profile case and Voytek posted a [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97161&st=80&p=2577038&#entry2577038]lol 'oops'[/url] post which indicated he knew about breaking the stagger, I don't believe that.

If you kick Anarch, demask him and Voytek actually attacks – he'll have plenty of time in a couple of days to call in that 'Voytek should do the nuking' – then you can play the 'we're not supporting him' card. Right now though there is strong MK support for him in this thread, including MK's top government refusing to answer a straight question on it.
[/quote]We are experimenting with a new, front-loading military system. If that is too advanced for you, then I guess you'll just have to leave it to the big boys.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295219347' post='2577801']
Locke didn't accuse you of lying, just said you [i]could[/i] ;)
[/quote]To which I have to reply: you could release your bowels right now, but it's not relevant to the discussion.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1295216156' post='2577740']
I am saddened however, by Bob Janova and others that have had their community destroyed by NPO, and still can't bring themselves to understand what they are doing here.

Never again NPO, never again
[/quote]

I sincerely hope that this was a joke. The only thing that has happened here is that a MK member has went rouge on NPO, with the support of MK. Then a MK member attacks and messes up the stagger. The rouge member is still masked as a knight on the forums for whatever reason. Finally, the nation has received 3 packets of secret foreign aid, i wonder who that cud be from? NPO isnt the ones here who are destroying community.

[quote name='All the wright moves' timestamp='1295223603' post='2577876']
I sincerely hope that this was a joke. The only thing that has happened here is that a MK member has went rouge on NPO, with the support of MK. Then a MK member attacks and messes up the stagger. The rouge member is still masked as a knight on the forums for whatever reason. Finally, the nation has received 3 packets of secret foreign aid, i wonder who that cud be from? NPO isnt the ones here who are destroying community.
[/quote]Personally, I suspect Creole.

[quote name='All the wright moves' timestamp='1295223603' post='2577876']
[/quote]
He also went rogue on a member of SOS Brigade, who has an ally in both SF and CnG, it will be interesting to see if any of them respond to this.

[quote name='Maleatu' timestamp='1295223204' post='2577871']
Here's an idea: how about not having a huge chunk of your members post within minutes of your rogue "leaving" MK, and then acting like it wasn't coordinated. That would be like, the best thing ever.
[/quote]
Alternatively, you could take note of the fact that we are active and prolific posters anyway.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295213141' post='2577656']If you kick Anarch, demask him and Voytek actually attacks – he'll have plenty of time in a couple of days to call in that 'Voytek should do the nuking' – then you can play the 'we're not supporting him' card. Right now though there is strong MK support for him in this thread, including MK's top government refusing to answer a straight question on it.[/quote]
Certainly I shall try... my scientists tell me that Anarch's Strategic Defence Initiative is a technological giant though so it may be some time before we are able to crack the barrier. I have my best team working on it, you may be sure of that.

Here's an idea: how about not having a huge chunk of your members post within minutes of your rogue "leaving" MK, and then acting like it wasn't coordinated. That would be like, the best thing ever.
[/quote]
One of the hidden drawbacks of being Most Active Alliance 2010....

[/quote]

Just because half of your alliance members can't FIND this thread let alone contribute to it doesn't mean our members are the same way.

Oh and we won an award for something like this............

[/quote]
One person saw it and posted it in #kingdom.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1295224753' post='2577896']
Just because half of your alliance members can't FIND this thread let alone contribute to it doesn't mean our members are the same way.
[/quote]

Trite; I always thought the "your members just keep their heads down and follow orders" remark was worn out by 2009. Surely if we were only a "paper tiger," you would not fear us to the extent that you do.

Of course, this prompted me to post this simply to state that I, aside from certainly being able to find the OWF, legitimately find the OP and following comments ot be quite humorous, albeit maybe for different reasons than certain MK members find this topic funny.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1295206071' post='2577437']
Anarch most certainly is a ghost: he has resigned from the Mushroom Kingdom and made clear his intention to retire from this world in its entirety. The Mushroom Kingdom does not support his recent string of rogue attacks and has pronounced our disapproval of them by having one of our fiercest warriors, Voytek, engage him in combat. We simply have not had the time to revoke his access to our forums.
[/quote]

You all seem to have the time to spend in here backing a rogue and trying to goad us into something.
Way to separate yourself... impressive.

Can't wait to mess up a stagger too, and become a fierce warrior!!!!

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1295227251' post='2577950']
Trite; I always thought the "your members just keep their heads down and follow orders" remark was worn out by 2009. Surely if we were only a "paper tiger," [u][b]you would not fear us to the extent that you do.
[/b][/u]
Of course, this prompted me to post this simply to state that I, aside from certainly being able to find the OWF, legitimately find the OP and following comments ot be quite humorous, albeit maybe for different reasons than certain MK members find this topic funny.
[/quote]

I haven't feared Pacifica after serving for 2+ years in the alliance.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1295227380' post='2577955']
I haven't feared Pacifica after serving for 2+ years in the alliance.
[/quote]

Actions speak louder than words. I see fear in your actions, even if you do not express fear in your words.

Edited by Rebounder

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1295227524' post='2577966']
Actions speak louder than words. I see fear in your actions, even if you do not express fear in your words.
[/quote]

You really aren't intimidating. I'm laughing at your attempt to play up the old school Pacifica routine. It doesn't work for you.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295215631' post='2577729']
It's ok, Banksy. They're used to destroying communities, and I'm sure old habits die hard. We can't expect them to understand something like this. Clearly, there has been great difficulty in grasping it thus far.
[/quote]

Actually I pointed out that if Myths was on his way out that I was sympathetic to your loss. We can't afford, collectively, to suffer more attrition to our communities. That said, I really wish you'd drop this crass line of reasoning given it is wholly inaccurate and little more than ill will, by my calculations.. you want a war.. and you're doing your best to provoke us into one so you can hide behind your treaty partners. Your behavior has yet to demonstrate otherwise.

All I'm asking for is a statement of your clear intent before the nations of the world. If you can't give one, you don't deserve your throne and your allies don't deserve you.

I mean, you talk of how bad we are for destroying communities and yet you have yourself done your best to wreck ours.. such as showing your support for attacks on our recreations of Francograd and harboring those who committed said acts.

What is one to think of this combination of words and actions?

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295215027' post='2577713']
He hasn't messed up a stagger. He may peace out.
[/quote]
Even if a non-staggered rogue is given a peace offer, he won't accept it and will shoot to go into peace mode.

Messing up a stagger can cause much more damage in the long run then 7 days of attacks. Ultimately, Voytek isn't helping.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295206192' post='2577440']
OMG Impero you are right!

NPO is isolated and in a weak international position which can be exploited by more connected alliances. What a revelation. lol

Anyway, I do not see that many emotionally charged words and the rogue shall be dealt with as to best of our abilities. That you would point out our weak state in the web, rather then condemn this roguery is symptomatic as well.
[/quote]

Then do something about your weak FA position.

It's been years, man. How long do you need?

I mean, I've always known that NPO didn't have the ambition, intelligence or determination to rebound very quickly. But really? Sitting here whining isn't going to change anything.

I know that you're in a position. I know it's hard. I know it's work. But you have so many advantages Karma didn't have. We're not rolling you and your allies every 6 months to keep you from being a threat, for example.

If Karma could do it, you can too.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1295224415' post='2577888']
Alternatively, you could take note of the fact that we are active and prolific posters anyway.
[/quote]

So let me get this straight: I am to believe that nearly all of the posts on the front page, save for a few, are due to your regular activity levels on the CN forums? I wasn't aware that MK paid every thread the same attention. If you could point me to a thread anywhere with the same presence as this one, and the majority of posts from your alliance taking place in the first five minutes, that would go a long way towards convincing, well, anyone really.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295228637' post='2578005']Then do something about your weak FA position. It's been years, man. How long do you need?[/quote]
You wouldn't believe how stale this planet is. Actually, it isn't that hard to imagine, just look at this thread. Too many people need us to be their hated enemy. It literally is a need at this point. But interesting how that is all you have to say in this thread, though it proves my point about the staleness. Its all fine, I don't mind. I personally am just here for the ride, whatever is left of it.

Edited by Branimir