A Final Announcement from Knight Anarch of the Mushroom Kingdom

Metallica5000

[quote name='Maleatu' timestamp='1295229137' post='2578021']
So let me get this straight: I am to believe that nearly all of the posts on the front page, save for a few, are due to your regular activity levels on the CN forums? I wasn't aware that MK paid every thread the same attention. If you could point me to a thread anywhere with the same presence as this one, and the majority of posts from your alliance taking place in the first five minutes, that would go a long way towards convincing, well, anyone really.
[/quote]This one was interesting.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1295227251' post='2577950']
Surely if we were only a "paper tiger," you would not fear us to the extent that you do.
[/quote]

Surely, if you weren't a paper tiger, the Order would have attacked MK by now. Pacifica has attacked alliances for much, much less, and the fact that they're not acting on this, a more "solid" CB, as well as apparently supported by some of the public, than the ones they've had in the past, shows that the Order is the one that is scared, not the Kingdom.

That said, this simply is a case of Anarch being bored out of his mind and wanting to have a tiny bit of fun before he deleted his nation.

[quote name='Lord of Destruction' timestamp='1295229909' post='2578036']
Surely, if you weren't a paper tiger, the Order would have attacked MK by now. Pacifica has attacked alliances for much, much less, and the fact that they're not acting on this, a more "solid" CB, as well as apparently supported by some of the public, than the ones they've had in the past, shows that the Order is the one that is scared, not the Kingdom.
[/quote]

If you'd like to take such a route with your logic, why not say the same thing of the Kingdom? From this thread it is obvious you embrace any military action by a "third party," as you have claimed Anarchy to be, yet what prevents you from taking such action yourselves? As the professed leader of the "New Hegemony," why would you doubt your ability to vanquish our humbly connected alliance? I believe you and I both know the answer to all of these questions, and you can be sure the answers amuse me as much as they frustrate you.

Additionally, though you may believe you are taking aggressive actions against the Order, nothing new of value has been discovered in this thread. Some particular alliances will never release their dreams for Pacifican destruction? Some nations like to go rogue on the Pacifican Emperor for CN "style points?" These aren't Mushroom Kingdom inventions; these are obstacles through which Pacifica continues to thrive, despite your best efforts. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, but this one is clearly a failure on your part.

Edited by Rebounder

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1295231071' post='2578065']
If you'd like to take such a route with your logic, why not say the same thing of the Kingdom? From this thread it is obvious you embrace any military action by a "third party," as you have claimed Anarchy to be, yet what prevents you from taking such action yourselves? As the professed leader of the "New Hegemony," why would you doubt your ability to vanquish our humbly connected alliance? I believe you and I both know the answer to all of these questions, and you can be sure the answers amuse me as much as they frustrate you.

Additionally, though you may believe you are taking aggressive actions against the Order, nothing new of value has been discovered in this thread. Some particular alliances will never release their dreams for Pacifican destruction? Some nations like to go rogue on the Pacifican Emperor for CN "style points?" These aren't Mushroom Kingdom inventions; these are obstacles through which Pacifica continues to thrive, despite your best efforts. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, but this one is clearly a failure on your part.
[/quote]
You really need to think about these terms before you use them. We support Anarch because we like him and because we find his OP to be rather funny. If we wanted to attack you ourselves, we would [note: we aren't]. You seem to have some trouble understanding that Anarch is not synonymous with the Mushroom Kingdom. He has resigned from our alliance. Yes, he is still on our AA, but as can be seen from his war screen, we are trying to remove him through the Culture Department's Ghost busting effort.

We do not believe we are taking aggressive actions against the Order as Anarch is not in the Mushroom Kingdom. He is a rogue who is attacking your emperor corath. We don't really care about your 'style points' because, to be honest, your order lost relevancy two years ago with Karma. For much of the CN community, you're a joke, this thread and Anarch's actions are a result of this. He is attacking SirPaul because of his pleas for attention as "king of the mushroom kingdom" and he is attacking Corath as a part of this same joke. It isn't some MK plot against the NPO, just as it isn't a plot against the SOS Brigade [I can only assume he attacked Locke because he's particularly annoying].

Any support for Anarch is because he is a long term member of the greater Mushroom Kingdom community and stems from friendship he has with our alliance. We are sad to see him go, and we support him here, and in other realms.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295232040' post='2578085']
You really need to think about these terms before you use them. We support Anarch because we like him and because we find his OP to be rather funny. If we wanted to attack you ourselves, we would [note: we aren't]. You seem to have some trouble understanding that Anarch is not synonymous with the Mushroom Kingdom. He has resigned from our alliance. Yes, he is still on our AA, but as can be seen from his war screen, we are trying to remove him through the Culture Department's Ghost busting effort.

We do not believe we are taking aggressive actions against the Order as Anarch is not in the Mushroom Kingdom. He is a rogue who is attacking your emperor corath. We don't really care about your 'style points' because, to be honest, your order lost relevancy two years ago with Karma. For much of the CN community, you're a joke, this thread and Anarch's actions are a result of this. He is attacking SirPaul because of his pleas for attention as "king of the mushroom kingdom" and he is attacking Corath as a part of this same joke. It isn't some MK plot against the NPO, just as it isn't a plot against the SOS Brigade [I can only assume he attacked Locke because he's particularly annoying].

Any support for Anarch is because he is a long term member of the greater Mushroom Kingdom community and stems from friendship he has with our alliance. We are sad to see him go, and we support him here, and in other realms.
[/quote]

That's quite the tangent, though you didn't really quite capture the content to my post, nor did you respond to it. I appreciate the point you're trying to make, with the exception, of course, of the glaring inaccuracies, but you could've tried to format this in some way other than as a "reply" to my post, as that is quite misleading to a reader and could skew the points you are trying to make.

[/quote]

Nevermind. You're obviously more interested in trying to argue against things that were never claimed or stated.

[quote name='Maleatu' timestamp='1295229137' post='2578021']
So let me get this straight: I am to believe that nearly all of the posts on the front page, save for a few, are due to your regular activity levels on the CN forums? I wasn't aware that MK paid every thread the same attention. If you could point me to a thread anywhere with the same presence as this one, and the majority of posts from your alliance taking place in the first five minutes, that would go a long way towards convincing, well, anyone really.
[/quote]
That's what happens when somebody posts a link in our private channel to a topic that involves our alliance. I don't understand why it's so hard to imagine that a 'thread rush' doesn't have to be planned. All that has to happen is one of our alliance members is browsing the OWF at the time the thread/announcement is made.

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1295232489' post='2578096']
That's quite the tangent, though you didn't really quite capture the content to my post, nor did you respond to it. I appreciate the point you're trying to make, with the exception, of course, of the glaring inaccuracies, but you could've tried to format this in some way other than as a "reply" to my post, as that is quite misleading to a reader and could skew the points you are trying to make.
[/quote]
I wasn't aware you were incapable of reading posts. I'll try this to get through to you then.

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1295232489' post='2578096']From this thread it is obvious you embrace any military action by a "third party," as you have claimed Anarchy to be, yet what prevents you from taking such action yourselves? [/quote]
We support Anarch because we like him and because we find his OP to be rather funny. If we wanted to attack you ourselves, we would [note: we aren't].

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1295231071' post='2578065']As the professed leader of the "New Hegemony," why would you doubt your ability to vanquish our humbly connected alliance? I believe you and I both know the answer to all of these questions, and you can be sure the answers amuse me as much as they frustrate you. [/quote]
You seem to have some trouble understanding that Anarch is not synonymous with the Mushroom Kingdom. He has resigned from our alliance. Yes, he is still on our AA, but as can be seen from his war screen, we are trying to remove him through the Culture Department's Ghost busting effort.

Additionally, though you may believe you are taking aggressive actions against the Order, nothing new of value has been discovered in this thread. Some particular alliances will never release their dreams for Pacifican destruction? [/quote]
We do not believe we are taking aggressive actions against the Order as Anarch is not in the Mushroom Kingdom. He is a rogue who is attacking your emperor corath.

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1295231071' post='2578065']Some nations like to go rogue on the Pacifican Emperor for CN "style points?" These aren't Mushroom Kingdom inventions; these are obstacles through which Pacifica continues to thrive, despite your best efforts. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, but this one is clearly a failure on your part.[/quote]
We don't really care about your 'style points' because, to be honest, your order lost relevancy two years ago with Karma. For much of the CN community, you're a joke, this thread and Anarch's actions are a result of this. He is attacking SirPaul because of his pleas for attention as "king of the mushroom kingdom" and he is attacking Corath as a part of this same joke. It isn't some MK plot against the NPO, just as it isn't a plot against the SOS Brigade [I can only assume he attacked Locke because he's particularly annoying].

I'll admit, my final two sentences were directed rather at the general vibe of the post rather than anything you directly said, so I apologise for any confusion! If you need me to break down my posts any further, or perhaps explain what some words mean, please tell me.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295232040' post='2578085']
It isn't some MK plot against the NPO, just as it isn't a plot against the SOS Brigade [I can only assume he attacked Locke because he's particularly annoying].
[/quote]
I struck a nerve in this topic then, didn't I? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]