A Final Announcement from Knight Anarch of the Mushroom Kingdom

Metallica5000

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Current policy of the Kingdom dictates that any official communication between the Mushroom Kingdom and the New Pacific Order shall be handled via the Kingdom's embassy on NPO soil.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295209220' post='2577519']
Current policy of the Kingdom dictates that any official communication between the Mushroom Kingdom and the New Pacific Order shall be handled via the Kingdom's embassy on NPO soil.
[/quote]
I'm glad you dealt with this brief political issue like a man.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1295208276' post='2577505']
If you let your opponents dictate the time and place of battle, you may as well give them the war.
[/quote]

So we could launch a full-scale nuclear assault on the government of the NPO, and you guys wouldn't want war over it? Good to know. I'll pass that info along to our government.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295209220' post='2577519']
[/quote]

Is offering an apology for the wrongful acts of those bearing your AA really so hard to do?

[quote name='Professor Chaos' timestamp='1295209524' post='2577524']
So we could launch a full-scale nuclear assault on the government of the NPO, and you guys wouldn't want war over it? Good to know. I'll pass that info along to our government.
[/quote]

Your threat doesn't scare us. Archon however, doesn't want to relay your true intent. You tell me who's boots are shaking.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1295208873' post='2577515']
So I'll just ask you directly Professor Chaos. Does MK support this rogue or not? Feel free to have any of your royalty answer this as well. A simple yes or no will suffice.
[/quote]

I'm in no position to answer such an inquiry. You'll have to direct your questions to the MK embassy in Francograd.

[/quote]

Do you have the balls to do that?

[/quote]
That is totally what MV just said! You got it! You get a gold star cause you're just so damned brilliant.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295209596' post='2577527']
Is offering an apology for the wrongful acts of those bearing your AA really so hard to do?
[/quote]
What wrongful acts? Anarch has merely attacked the pretender to his thrown. Voytek is attacking a ghost.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1295209614' post='2577528']
Your threat doesn't scare us. Archon however, doesn't want to relay your true intent. You tell me who's boots are shaking.
[/quote]

Not a threat in the slightest. I'm just discussing a point that you brought up. You basically said that unless NPO decides to strike first, it will count the battle as lost and not bother fighting.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295209865' post='2577540']
What wrongful acts? Anarch has merely attacked the pretender to his thrown. Voytek is attacking a ghost.
[/quote]

So does MK support this rogue or not? Can you get your leadership to have the courage to answer this in a straightforward manner or are we going to sit going in circles all day?

[quote name='Professor Chaos' timestamp='1295209960' post='2577541']
Not a threat in the slightest. I'm just discussing a point that you brought up. You basically said that unless NPO decides to strike first, it will count the battle as lost and not bother fighting.
[/quote]

Try it and you will have your answer.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1295210003' post='2577543']
Try it and you will have your answer.
[/quote]

Your war machine is rusty, get Arcades to write you another guide. Don't make threats you can't back up.

Edited by Cager

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1295209722' post='2577537']
Archon needs not apologize.

Sir Paul is the leader of MK - Anarch, NPO.

Essentially this is an act of war against MK by the NPO. Shame on you, NPO.
[/quote]

Are you going to declare war over it?

It's pretty sad that MK, despite having more allies and having the odds on their side in any sort of conflict between us, has to resort to all this prodding and dodging. Are you that scared of the fallout that you want us to declare war on you so that you can have a PR victory?

If you want us gone, declare war already. If you don't, then stop doing pointless stuff out of spite.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295209634' post='2577532']Do you have the balls to do that?[/quote]
Obviously, they do not have balls. So we are condemn to this type of threads, were provoking is done. As it was done in their embassy in our halls, as it is done here.

Really, really boring as hell. The same old back and forth, trying to refresh and keep on fire the same old stale as hell grudges,... bleh :gag:

I cant get bothered further. Whatever, laters

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1295209975' post='2577542']
So does MK support this rogue or not? Can you get your leadership to have the courage to answer this in a straightforward manner or are we going to sit going in circles all day?
[/quote]

Our leadership has responded...

NPO threw a fit some time ago, effectively cutting all diplomatic ties between our alliances. If you want your answer, and if you want to handle this the way it should be handled, maybe you should open up our embassy on your forums?

Until then, our dear leader Archon has no obligation to answer to the likes of you

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1295210151' post='2577547']
Your war machine is rusty, get Arcades to write you another guide. Don't make threats you can't back up.
[/quote]

Your Good Professor was the one who brought up the concept of nuking our government and starting a broader war. I'd have to hand you a mirror and tell you to speak to yourself about this issue as it's not relevant to myself. I am ready to stand behind my comrades and for our causes when and where we are ready to fight. I do not need to have a friend go attack my enemies for me under a false flag because I can't do so myself.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1295210242' post='2577551']
Until then, our dear leader Archon has no obligation to answer to the likes of you
[/quote]

Well, we can see why it was NPO and not MK that won the best diplomatic team award.