A Final Announcement from Knight Anarch of the Mushroom Kingdom

Metallica5000

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295199648' post='2577285']
Mk has made it abundantly clear that they are the sort of traitors that will leave the protection of their dear leader completely up to their rivals, so your excuses ring hollow.
[/quote]
Oh, I didn't realize we had, guess these actions prove you misinterpreted!

Edited by Drai

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295199412' post='2577274']
Sir Paul is not supporting nuclear rogues and ensuring they can slip into peace-mode with impunity.
[/quote]We can only do our best to control your emperor. The MK military is defending the sovereignty of our AA to the best of our abilities.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1295199706' post='2577289']
Oh, I didn't realize we had, guess these actions prove you misinterpreted!
[/quote]

They prove that you will go to unreasonable lengths to ensure a nuclear rogue can escape into peacemode, all for the sake of spiting another alliance.

That's incredibly petty.

Tell me, are you going to "re-admit" him once he manages to slip into peace?

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295199412' post='2577274']
Sir Paul is not supporting nuclear rogues and ensuring they can slip into peace-mode with impunity.
[/quote]

You're right. He just sat in a corner, hiding behind 500 other useless turtles and writing mocking PMs to Archon. That definitely counts as "less talking, more doing."

Aaaand... how do you know he's a NUCLEAR rogue? No nuclear weapons have been launched by Anarch. That sounds pretty presumptuous of you... unless you've been communicating with the rogue and helping him plan his attacks! You should be ground into dust for complying with a rogue, you spineless Pacifican scum.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295199814' post='2577292']
They prove that you will go to unreasonable lengths to ensure a nuclear rogue can escape into peacemode, all for the sake of spiting another alliance.

That's incredibly petty.
[/quote]And you guys are spiting us just as much. I am willing to bet it is an NPO member who nukes Anarch and not Voytek, despite Voytek having the most tech.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295199814' post='2577292']
Tell me, are you going to "re-admit" him once he manages to slip into peace?
[/quote]
That's not a question for the military department, you can talk to Royalty or somebody from Culture.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1295199953' post='2577295']
And you guys are spiting us just as much. I am willing to bet it is an NPO member who nukes Anarch and not Voytek, despite Voytek having the most tech.
[/quote]

Probably because Voytek's only going to be executing the bare minimum of attacks required to prevent war-slot filling.

I'm sure you find all this air of pretence you are putting on very amusing, but it doesn't change the fact that you're providing some pretty substantial support to a nuclear rogue here. I'd be interested in seeing how close to the war button you'd be if any alliance tried to pull this kind of stuff on you guys.

Seriously, if you at least had some kind of profit in this I would be able to respect it. But to go to this kind of length to fuel a rivalry is incredibly crass.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295200259' post='2577305']
Probably because Voytek's only going to be executing the bare minimum of attacks required to prevent war-slot filling.

I'm sure you find all this air of pretence you are putting on very amusing, but it doesn't change the fact that you're providing some pretty substantial support to a nuclear rogue here. I'd be interested in seeing how close to the war button you'd be if any alliance tried to pull this kind of stuff on you guys.

Seriously, if you at least had some kind of profit in this I would be able to respect it. But to go to this kind of length to fuel a rivalry is incredibly crass.
[/quote]
Yep, an air of pretence. I'm sure NPO and Sir Paul would know nothing about that.

Read it how you want, it's not going to change how we see it.

[/quote]

You keep using that word, "nuclear" rogue. How can you be so certain? You're trying so hard to distance yourself from the actions of Anarch, to hide your true feelings here, and yet you've slipped up twice now. Nobody could call Anarch a nuclear rogue unless they know for certain that he intends to launch nuclear weapons, and nobody could know that unless they have been collaborating with the rogue. If Cortath had any real power, I'm sure he'd make you an enemy of Pacifica.

Edited by Professor Chaos

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1295200368' post='2577308']
Yep, an air of pretence. I'm sure NPO and Sir Paul would know nothing about that.

Read it how you want, it's not going to change how we see it.
[/quote]

I do not mind forum banter. I would have laughed at this had it stopped at words. But this is way beyond words: we have a nuclear rogue on our Emperor, and you guys are providing a level of support for him.

Don't try and play some "turnabout is fair play" card by pretending this is about title claims and ignoring the rogue you've just let off its leash.

Edited by Letum

[/quote]
It is a bit strange, indeed.

Only two plausible explanations come to my mind, from the top of my head. This guy got bored and wanted to have some fun (and what is going to do other then attack NPO) so MK kind of joined in.

Or they just want to revitalize NPO-MK fight, as they cant really pick on anybody else and hatin' on NPO is a good galvanizing force. I dunno what was expected, hordes of NPO posters foaming at their mouths or something. lol nah, you all have your fun. While you try to position yourself constantly as the "most hated entity" of NPO, this BR member doesn't really mind you that much. Id like to see some others burn.

Its a shame that Sir Paul opened the door for all this, he does his own thing and we like him for it, but this entire shens he started I didnt really got. Tip of the hat to MK for exploiting it for whatever their reasons are.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295200680' post='2577315']
I do not mind forum banter. I would have laughted at this had it stopped at words. But this is way beyond words: we have a nuclear rogue on our Emperor, and you guys are providing a level of support for him.

Don't try and play some "turnabout is fair play" card by pretending this is about title claims and ignoring the rogue you've just let off its leash.
[/quote]
And now we're getting into what our alliances see as acceptable so I'm stopping.

Edited by Drai

[/quote]Assume the worst and then attack it! NPO, arguing in bad faith once more.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295200680' post='2577315']
I do not mind forum banter. I would have laughted at this had it stopped at words. But this is way beyond words: we have a [b]nuclear rogue[/b] on our Emperor, and you guys are providing a level of support for him.

[/quote]

That's the third time you've given yourself away. I feel like you're not even trying to hide the fact that you're in cohorts with the rogue. Cortath would have your head on a stick if he had the ability to get it.

Edited by Professor Chaos

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295200899' post='2577319']
Assume the worst and then attack it! NPO, arguing in bad faith once more.
[/quote]

I expressed the probability that Voytek would not pursue military action to a competent level. That probability certainly exists, and is made very substantial by factors such as his and MK's dislike of us, his prior actions and his purposeful decision to mess up the stagger.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295201080' post='2577323']
I expressed the probability that Voytek would not pursue military action to a competent level. That probability certainly exists, and is made very substantial by factors such as his and MK's dislike of us, his prior actions and his purposeful decision to mess up the stagger.
[/quote]Certainly, and in doing so you certainly acted in bad faith. How can we expect to move forward if you always expect us to do the worst thing we can??? It's people like you who have made it impossible for MK and NPO to finally sign that glorious PIAT...

Edited by Rocky Horror

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1295200836' post='2577318']
And now we're getting into what our alliance's see as acceptable so I'm stopping.
[/quote]

I don't know what your alliance sees as acceptable, but I heard there was this one alliance that demanded reps for a "masked member" stealing aid. I wonder how that alliance would react to a "masked member" outright launching attacks on them, with the encouragement of his alliance and the insurance that he can get to peace mode in a few days.

Then again, maybe that alliance sees aid-stealing as a greater offence than nuclear roguery.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295201657' post='2577333']
I don't know what your alliance sees as acceptable, but I heard there was this one alliance that demanded reps for a "masked member" stealing aid. I wonder how that alliance would react to a "masked member" outright launching attacks on them, with the encouragement of his alliance and the insurance that he can get to peace mode in a few days.

Then again, maybe that alliance sees aid-stealing as a greater offence than nuclear roguery.
[/quote]
I think people have made it clear that we are fighting the nuke rogue.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1295201781' post='2577334']
I think people have made it clear that we are fighting the nuke rogue.
[/quote]

You mean screwing up the stagger purposefully and cheering him on. Yes, we noticed.

Are you going to offer reps to NPO and SOS for the acts of your member?

[quote name='SpoiL' timestamp='1295201829' post='2577336']
And yet you haven't duped anyone.
[/quote]
[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295201935' post='2577342']
You mean screwing up the stagger purposefully and cheering him on. Yes, we noticed.

[/quote]
This conversation is literally going in circles.

Again, talk to Royalty if you want promises like that.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295201657' post='2577333']

[/quote]

[/quote]
This sums it up.

[/quote]Knowing Voytek personally, I have no trouble believing that he messed up the stagger by accident in his eagerness to ghost-bust.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295201080' post='2577323']
[/quote]

Pretty sad considering Voytek's move to help deal with this NPO aggression against the true king of MK that Pacifica granted asylum to.

Poor show, Letum.

Edited by tamerlane