A Final Announcement from Knight Anarch of the Mushroom Kingdom

Metallica5000

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295204810' post='2577400']
I'm trying to remember if it was Vengashii or someone else who went rogue from the NPO on some alliance(s) and was roundly cheered. I cba to find the thread, however.[/quote]
Ive been here for,..a lot of time and honestly cant recall. I suppose it happened long time ago that I managed to forgot.

Good thing you are proving yourselves better then the NPO of very old. Ushering a new and better era, right voice of Karma?
[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295204937' post='2577401']We have been harmed in this too. As you can see, Anarch attacked our dear King in a sad display of aggression by the NPO.[/quote]
You mean Sir Paul?

Listen, as I said earlier I dunno what Paul wanted with those shens certainly he got his response now from MK I wager, but lets drop this entire MK is hurt too nonsense.

[quote name='SpoiL' timestamp='1295205283' post='2577411']I disagree. I find it refreshing.[/quote]
Refreshing? The same old characters, trying to refuel the same old grudges. lol

This is so stale it doesn't get any more. Stuff like this just makes me wanna finally let go of this realm.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295205421' post='2577415']
Ive been here for,..a lot of time and honestly cant recall. I suppose it happened long time ago that I managed to forgot.

Good thing you are proving yourselves better then the NPO of very old. Ushering a new and better era, right voice of Karma?
[/quote]
NObody has been disbanded or run out of the game since Karma so I'd say the mission has been accomplished.

[quote]

You mean Sir Paul?

Listen, as I said earlier I dunno what Paul wanted with those shens certainly he got his response now from MK I wager, but lets drop this entire MK is hurt too nonsense.
[/quote]

He said he was the true King of MK, has he claimed otherwise since? I will never forget the charity of NPO for taking him under their wing and protecting him even if they are ruled by a false emperor.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295205748' post='2577421']
He said he was the true King of MK, has he claimed otherwise since? I will never forget the charity of NPO for taking him under their wing and protecting him even if they are ruled by a false emperor.
[/quote]

Wow, it's nice for us to be actually thanked for how patient and charitable we have been with MK leadership for once. Perhaps we should use this as a basis for our secret MDAP.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1295204980' post='2577402']
Personally, I think both Paul's and Myth's actions are well.. dull. Is this all this world has left to offer? Petty jabs and proxy wars? Symptomatic of the global decline.
[/quote]

Actually, I believe the lack of any meaningful response from your alliance for the perceived injustice being paid to them here, save lots of emotionally charged stern words, is far more symptomatic then anything else.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295205748' post='2577421']NObody has been disbanded or run out of the game since Karma so I'd say the mission has been accomplished. [/quote]
Call it what you will in general. My case is more specific and in regards to the current going ons and attempted defense from Archon of his alliance's showing in this thread.
[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295205748' post='2577421']He said he was the true King of MK, has he claimed otherwise since? I will never forget the charity of NPO for taking him under their wing and protecting him even if they are ruled by a false emperor.[/quote]
Sir Paul attempts at witticism via his writings are one thing, supporting rogue on alliance is another ball game.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1295205914' post='2577429']
Actually, I believe the lack of any meaningful response from your alliance for the perceived injustice being paid to them here, save lots of emotionally charged stern words, is far more symptomatic then anything else.
[/quote]

Was that an attempt to Goad us?.. C'mon.. surely you could be a little more obvious? We're responding and doing so appropriately.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295203978' post='2577384']
He's still masked as a member on your boards, how can he be a ghost?
[/quote]

Anarch most certainly is a ghost: he has resigned from the Mushroom Kingdom and made clear his intention to retire from this world in its entirety. The Mushroom Kingdom does not support his recent string of rogue attacks and has pronounced our disapproval of them by having one of our fiercest warriors, Voytek, engage him in combat. We simply have not had the time to revoke his access to our forums.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1295205914' post='2577429']Actually, I believe the lack of any meaningful response from your alliance for the perceived injustice being paid to them here, save lots of emotionally charged stern words, is far more symptomatic then anything else.[/quote]
OMG Impero you are right!

NPO is isolated and in a weak international position which can be exploited by more connected alliances. What a revelation. lol

Anyway, I do not see that many emotionally charged words and the rogue shall be dealt with as to best of our abilities. That you would point out our weak state in the web, rather then condemn this roguery is symptomatic as well.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1295206071' post='2577437']
Anarch most certainly is a ghost: he has resigned from the Mushroom Kingdom and made clear his intention to retire from this world in its entirety. The Mushroom Kingdom does not support his recent string of rogue attacks and has pronounced our disapproval of them by having one of our fiercest warriors, Voytek, engage him in combat. We simply have not had the time to revoke his access to our forums.
[/quote]

In that case we shall attempt to give him the best fight possible on his way out. Due regrets on the last of your peer if you are telling the truth. If not, then you are of greater venom than we ever were before Karma.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1295206016' post='2577434']
Was that an attempt to Goad us?.. C'mon.. surely you could be a little more obvious? We're responding and doing so appropriately.
[/quote]

No, it really wasn't. Simply making a point is all. You can't say "scoff! proxy wars and petty jabs are a sign of the global decline"... then promptly turn around and bend over in favor of making more petty jabs instead of war.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1295206071' post='2577437']
[/quote]
I though MK already set the precedent that there is no such thing as a masked ghost.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295205541' post='2577418']
Refreshing? The same old characters, trying to refuel the same old grudges. lol

This is so stale it doesn't get any more. Stuff like this just makes me wanna finally let go of this realm.
[/quote]

Taking a moment to stop poking you guys with a stick for a second, I'll ask a serious question. What would you have happen instead? Maintenance of the current status quo, where everybody wants to go to war and everyone is too scared to do it? Far too many characters, on both side of the world divide, are too afraid to make the first move. At the very least, Anarch is doing [b]something[/b].

Sir Paul and Cortath poked and prodded at MK, testing like spoiled children, to see just how much they could get away with. Now, thanks to Anarch, their bluffs have been called. How will they respond? Will someone on your end do something about it, or is it just going to be more whining and complaining about how this is an example of how boring the game is?

You can't have it both ways- complaining when nobody is willing to do something [b]AND[/b] complaining that the something that gets done isn't interesting enough for your tastes. If you want something different from MK-NPO, make it happen yourself.

Edited by Professor Chaos

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1295206323' post='2577443']
In that case we shall attempt to give him the best fight possible on his way out. Due regrets on the last of your peer if you are telling the truth. If not, then you are of greater venom than we ever were before Karma.
[/quote]

I'd be careful before pulling history on this one, bud.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1295206357' post='2577444']
No, it really wasn't. Simply making a point is all. You can't say "scoff! proxy wars and petty jabs are a sign of the global decline"... then promptly turn around and bend over in favor of making more petty jabs instead of war.
[/quote]

We are making wars. You haven't noticed the rogue's slots are full right now?

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295206419' post='2577448']
I'd be careful before pulling history as a means of comparison on this one, bud.
[/quote]

We've reformed, but I'd have to ask what is your current state as the actions of your group leave me a little boggled given what it supposedly fought for. Unfortunately, I do not have the senses to perceive your intent more clearly. Only you will know what your intent is.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295199721' post='2577290']
We can only do our best to control your emperor. The MK military is defending the sovereignty of our AA to the best of our abilities.
[/quote]
How is breaking a stagger defending MK? I think breaking a stagger is directly contrary to defending MK, no?

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295205421' post='2577415']
Good thing you are proving yourselves better then the NPO of very old. Ushering a new and better era, right voice of Karma?[/quote]
Indeed, Anarch is merely serving a sentence of ZI to Cortath for being a false pretender to his throne.

[quote name='Professor Chaos' timestamp='1295206398' post='2577447']
Taking a moment to stop poking you guys with a stick for a second, I'll ask a serious question. What would you have happen instead? Maintenance of the current status quo, where everybody wants to go to war and everyone is too scared to do it? Far too many characters, on both side of the world divide, are too afraid to make the first move. At the very least, Anarch is doing [b]something[/b].

Sir Paul and Cortath poked and prodded at MK, testing like spoiled children, to see just how much they could get away with. Now, thanks to Anarch, their bluffs have been called. How will they respond? Will someone on your end do something about it, or is it just going to be more whining and complaining about how this is an example of how boring the game is?

You can't have it both ways- complaining when nobody is willing to do something [b]AND[/b] complaining that the something that gets done isn't interesting enough for your tastes. If you want something different from MK-NPO, make it happen yourself.
[/quote]

The sad part is they think they are amusing. They think they are entertaining. They think they are making the world better by providing humor at the cost of each other and quite frankly, I just find it.. well. hot air. It's actually somewhat refreshing Anarch called the bluff, but it went a bit far when it went beyond humor and mere mockery. Then again, if Myths is really on his way out the door.. then the best way to go is blowing something up and in a good fight IMHO.. so.. *shrugs*.

It only proves my point its symptomatic of the world. We'd be losing another of our peers in a destructive rampage. This is assuming of course, there is truth in your peer's claims.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex