A Final Announcement from Knight Anarch of the Mushroom Kingdom

Metallica5000

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1295183099' post='2577076']
Calling them girls would insult the female gender, bullies are a subspecies of humans who have no regard for anyone else but themselves. They are also usually created out of insecurities in their own minds. The need to lash out and try to justify to themselves that they are not just sad, scared pathetic losers on the inside.
[/quote]

I want to cling to this for a moment and bask in the glow of it. This just made everything from the previous day worth it.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295183534' post='2577078']
And I hope the Aqua Senate doesn't start treating nuclear rogues differently depending on their target.
[/quote]

Mostly Harmless Alliance
Fark
Ragnarok

What could that set of three Alliance Affiliations possibly mean? What could it mean that Mushroom Kingdom is not among them? What bearing might that have on your speculation right there?

STAY TUNED

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1295183099' post='2577076']
Calling them girls would insult the female gender, bullies are a subspecies of humans who have no regard for anyone else but themselves. They are also usually created out of insecurities in their own minds. The need to lash out and try to justify to themselves that they are not just sad, scared pathetic losers on the inside.
[/quote]

Hahaha keep telling yourself that.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295202769' post='2577356']
What could that set of three Alliance Affiliations possibly mean? What could it mean that Mushroom Kingdom is not among them? What bearing might that have on your speculation right there?
[/quote]

I think that, as BJ mentioned, he hopes discrimination will not occur on the basis of the target rather than implying the originating alliance might be a factor.

i.e, that going up against the evil NPO doesn't give a rogue a free pass, rather than MK puppetry.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295202769' post='2577356']I want to cling to this for a moment and bask in the glow of it. This just made everything from the previous day worth it. [/quote]
So you managed to get one angry post from Brenann after supporting a rogue on NPO.

GREAT SUCCESS, you deserve a pat on the back.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1295202503' post='2577353']
So wait a sec. Is he a ghost? Or is he under the MK AA as a result of accepting an offer of "political asylum?" Obviously both cannot be true, it's one or the other.
[/quote]

He is still masked on MK's forums, and according to MK, a mask means he is a current member.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295203633' post='2577379']And you deserve a tissue. :smug:[/quote]
Or not.

Brenann obviously got agitated by the fact of such blatant support to a rogue on his alliance. I rather think that his reaction is only but human and natural. It is not considered nice to do such a thing, and as such, his reaction.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295183805' post='2577083']
deliberate? surely you jest. i rushed madly into the fray at the first mention of the possibility that we had a ghost on our august Alliance Affiliation (AA). it was only after i launched my attacks on the alien scum with teeth bared that i looked at its other wars and realised what an awful mistake i had made
[/quote]
He's still masked as a member on your boards, how can he be a ghost?

[quote name='Some-Guy' timestamp='1295184472' post='2577086']
Should the SOS Brigade seek compensation for the Emperor's action against them, they shall have to open a dialogue with the rightful government of New Pacific Order after this period of emergency is over.
[/quote]
NPO and I will be in touch, I assure you.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295199814' post='2577292']
They prove that you will go to unreasonable lengths to ensure a nuclear rogue can escape into peacemode, all for the sake of spiting another alliance.

That's incredibly petty.

Tell me, are you going to "re-admit" him once he manages to slip into peace?
[/quote]
I think he's leaving, but they probably would if he wasn't. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Professor Chaos' timestamp='1295199938' post='2577293']
Aaaand... how do you know he's a NUCLEAR rogue? No nuclear weapons have been launched by Anarch. That sounds pretty presumptuous of you... unless you've been communicating with the rogue and helping him plan his attacks! You should be ground into dust for complying with a rogue, you spineless Pacifican scum.
[/quote]
He confirmed his intentions to me.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295202769' post='2577356']
Mostly Harmless Alliance
Fark
Ragnarok

STAY TUNED
[/quote]
And which of these three is a great friend to the NPO? Whether or not they sanction despite past differences is another matter, but that was precisely Bob's point.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295203868' post='2577383']
Or not.

Brenann obviously got agitated by the fact of such blatant support to a rogue on his alliance. I rather think that his reaction is only but human and natural. It is not considered nice to do such a thing, and as such, his reaction.
[/quote]

Wow, hell has frozen over. NPO is lecturing others on what is considered "nice".

Im so glad this happened.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295204014' post='2577385']
Wow, hell has frozen over. NPO is lecturing others on what is considered "nice".

[/quote]
Well I am glad that you are glad, though do not give me too much credit--- the fact of supporting a rogue on other alliance is globally considered not kosher and will more often then not cause a unfavorable reaction from the harmed party.

[/quote]

Well yeah. NPO is one of the most benevolent alliances on the planet. For the latter third of this realm's entire lifetime, we've undertaken zero hostile military actions. We have also given away more technology and money, completely free of charge, than anyone else on the planet. We're really very nice people.

Perhaps MK likes picking on nice people, and that is why they cheer when nuclear rogues hit them.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295204347' post='2577391']
Well I am glad that you are glad, though do not give me too much credit--- the fact of supporting a rogue on other alliance is globally considered not kosher and will more often then not cause a unfavorable reaction from the harmed party.
[/quote]

What are you going to do? Close our embassy?

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1295204279' post='2577390']
See tamerlane, we have changed :)
[/quote]
Yes, I am rather disappointed tbqh.

[/quote]

I cannot wait.

[quote name='Professor Chaos' timestamp='1295204523' post='2577395']
What are you going to do? Close our embassy?
[/quote]
I was referring to Brenann's post. As to what we are going to do, well we will try to fight the MK sponsored rogue the best way our abilities allow.
[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295204552' post='2577396']I cannot wait.
[/quote]
See above.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1295204597' post='2577397']
Well, at least Anarch has the balls to back up his claims to the throne. I mean, who gets to inherit a crown when all they do is post a few reports now and then? :v:
[/quote]

Hear, hear.

Edited by tamerlane

[/quote]

I'm trying to remember if it was Vengashii or someone else who went rogue from the NPO on some alliance(s) and was roundly cheered. I cba to find the thread, however.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295204666' post='2577398']
I was referring to Brenann's post. As to what we are going to do, well we will try to fight the MK sponsored rogue the best way our abilities allow.

See above.
[/quote]

We have been harmed in this too. As you can see, Anarch attacked our dear King in a sad display of aggression by the NPO.

[/quote]

What do they call it? ad hominem?

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1295204980' post='2577402']
Personally, I think both Paul's and Myth's actions are well.. dull. Is this all this world has left to offer? Petty jabs and proxy wars? Symptomatic of the global decline.
[/quote]

I disagree. I find it refreshing.