A Final Announcement from Knight Anarch of the Mushroom Kingdom

Metallica5000

[quote name='All the wright moves' timestamp='1295185037' post='2577092']
Its only a cycle if u r as bad as the people u replace. Otherwise, the cycle gets broken.
[/quote]
its too late for mk im afraid.. *sigh* o well hopefully the next people will be better

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295183534' post='2577078']
MK are getting quite close to endorsing the actions of a rogue in this thread, particularly the deliberate breaking of a stagger.
[/quote]

Bob, my old sock,

The members and government of the Mushroom Kingdom do entirely endorse the actions of Emperor Anarch without reservation.

Indeed, in anticipation of his return to the throne of Francograd we have provided Emperor Anarch, without charge, the services of the Mushroom Kingdom's premier urban designer, Voytek. He has provided several plans for the new Pacifican cultural and administration quarter that Emperor Anarch plans to host in his nation for the benefit of all Pacificans.

While the Emperor personally fine tunes these plans Voytek Industries INC has begun the demolition process of a major section of 'New Francograd' in order to accommodate what will inevitably become a wonder of the modern world that Pacifica can truly be proud of.

[quote name='Some-Guy' timestamp='1295186083' post='2577102']
Bob, my old sock,

The members and government of the Mushroom Kingdom do entirely endorse the actions of Emperor Anarch without reservation.

Indeed, in anticipation of his return to the throne of Francograd we have provided Emperor Anarch, without charge, the services of the Mushroom Kingdom's premier urban designer, Voytek. He has provided several plans for the new Pacifican cultural and administration quarter that Emperor Anarch plans to host in his nation for the benefit of all Pacificans.

While the Emperor personally fine tunes these plans Voytek Industries INC has begun the demolition process of a major section of 'New Francograd' in order to accommodate what will inevitably become a wonder of the modern world that Pacifica can truly be proud of.
[/quote]

Good sir I am insulted I was not consulted about reshaping Francograd. I am the one with the most experience in doing so. I wasn't bestowed with the title "Landscaper of Francograd" for nothing comrade.

I'd imagine what would happen if an nation had attacked Archon while still masked on NPO forums and had a NPO member deliberately messed up the stagger. Little actions like that made you no better than the ones that you spent a large amount of your time whining about in your early days. It's really a shame see how the power corrupted you MK.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295186869' post='2577108']
I'd imagine what would happen if an nation had attacked Archon while still masked on NPO forums and had a NPO member deliberately messed up the stagger.
[/quote]

Hmmmm,

I imagine in that scenario we would have had to go to war with NPO.

However, in the near future I expect MK will have much more cordial relations with NPO, thanks in no small part to the diplomatic efforts Emperor Anarch is putting in with us.

Truly the NPO diplomatic corps is a great one.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295172257' post='2577016']
OP is not in MK, he's the NPO emperor.
[/quote]

He flies your AA. Or have you expelled him for going rogue? I don't think so, he's still masked as MK member on your [url=http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1135/anarchnoob.jpg]forums[/url].

So what is it, did you guys just DoW on us with out forum announcement? Your announcements are kinda late usually anyways. (Reference to you leaving CnG, which was clear on wiki days before you announced it)

Edited by mikk206

[quote name='Juggernaut123' timestamp='1295189664' post='2577138']
Hail Cortath, [b]true[/b] emperor of the NPO!!!
[/quote]

Emperor Anarch is kind and forgiving, he knows his citizens have been held hostage in a most abhorrent way and have been forced to comply with the usurper through fear of the Pacifican secret police knocking upon their door at the dead of night.

Fear not, gentle citizen, Emperor Anarch will free you from slavery in the service of the pretender.

Pacifica will be free again!

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295183534' post='2577078']MK are getting quite close to endorsing the actions of a rogue in this thread,..[/quote]
Not close, but are actually doing it. They can afford it and they are doing it.

Its all good, hopefully they have some fun. I suppose the guy was bored or something so did something about it. Good for him.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295183534' post='2577078']
MK are getting quite close to endorsing the actions of a rogue in this thread, particularly the deliberate breaking of a stagger. (Though NPO could have avoided that by not declaring two wars in the first two hours of the day.) That's something which non-Hegemony alliances had to suffer back in the bad old days and it's not something we want to see come back.

And I hope the Aqua Senate doesn't start treating nuclear rogues differently depending on their target.
[/quote]

You don't get it do you? Emperor Anarch attacked the rightful heir to the throne of MK, Sir Paul. We had to take action against NPO lest this become a broader conflict! We feel that Anarch is currently receiving his due judgement and will do our best to make sure that the attack on our King Sir Paul does not cause a broader conflict.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295192206' post='2577165']
You don't get it do you? Emperor Anarch attacked the rightful heir to the throne of MK, Sir Paul. We had to take action against NPO lest this become a broader conflict! We feel that Anarch is currently receiving his due judgement and will do our best to make sure that the attack on our King Sir Paul does not cause a broader conflict.
[/quote]

Less talking, more doing.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1295192974' post='2577170']
Hail Emperor Anarch, rightful heir to the Pacifican throne.

(Also why Locke?)
[/quote]

Maybe he wants to be emperor of SOS Brigade as well?

[quote name='Professor Chaos' timestamp='1295199299' post='2577272']
This advice would have been more applicable to Sir Paul.
[/quote]

Sir Paul is not supporting nuclear rogues and ensuring they can slip into peace-mode with impunity.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295199412' post='2577274']
Sir Paul is not supporting nuclear rogues and ensuring they can slip into peace-mode with impunity.
[/quote]
To be fair, Anarch is roguing on our leader too so we have just as much right to fill his slots.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1295199545' post='2577282']
To be fair, Anarch is roguing on our leader too so we have just as much right to fill his slots.
[/quote]

Mk has made it abundantly clear that they are the sort of traitors that will leave the protection of their dear leader completely up to their rivals, so your excuses ring hollow.