Call it a day NEW

Alterego

Call it a day NEW. Its time to end your war. Your hegemonic allies have abandoned you to be pummelled indefinitely under the pretence of keeping you "safe" from bandwagoners(non hegemony members). Your raid on DF is over, they have all expired or peace was accepted. If you were hoping to liven up the planet it didnt work. Your allies are prepared to watch you burn rather than allow a split to form in the middle of the hegemony. Embrace peace, regroup, rebuild and amend your foreign policy. If you want to make a hole in the middle of the hegemony treaty web and liven up the stiffs running the hegemony reflect it in your foreign policy and remember how they (major hegemonic members) left you to die alone.

It might take some more time before they have the guts to step up and assume the responsibility major global leaders have. Until then these ones will continue to reject that responsibility and pray a long dead opposition will reform to free them from the burden of making decisions they as global leaders refuse to accept. Don’t waste your resources any more than you already have. Embrace peace and make it count when the inevitable split comes.

Edited by Alterego

You need to realize that NEW would have fought with or without allies because they love war too much.
As i understand NEW's last announcement they believe they had every right to raid DF because it was a disbanded alliance and didn't fit their criteria for an alliance anymore.
Having said that i expect that NEW intends to go into the NEW year with plenty of fireworks.

I'd say have fun NEW.

On the other hand, it's hilarious to see them squeal about all the new high NS fighters now in NEW. It's quite funny, you wouldn't expect NEW to suddenly catapult upwards in strength :P . If they really plan on beating down NEW to a certain NS level, and if NEW continues gaining NS, this will continue to be entertaining.

Edited by KainIIIC

AlterMan, NEW is racking up casualties like no ones business, this is what they [i]live [/i]for, well except for the few that are into cheap adreinilin rushes :awesome: , also they are crazy and I don't care what side of the arti-fence they happen to be on.

0\ (Hail for below Bobquator)

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1293362667' post='2554300']
amend your foreign policy
[/quote]

Pretty curious to see what alliances will still want ties with NEW after its latest display.

e: sp

Edited by lebubu

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1293381907' post='2554412']
Pretty curious to see what alliances will still want ties with NEW after its latest display.

e: sp
[/quote]
I actually wonder quite the opposite. Who would NEW want to keep ties with after all the e-lawyering we saw.

From what i understand of NEW is they would fight you, me, their allies..hell themselves for some fun. Cant argue with that so best of luck to NEW and i hope your kicking ass

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1293363397' post='2554308']
On the other hand, it's hilarious to see them squeal about all the new high NS fighters now in NEW. It's quite funny, you wouldn't expect NEW to suddenly catapult upwards in strength :P . If they really plan on beating down NEW to a certain NS level, [b]and if NEW continues gaining NS[/b], this will continue to be entertaining.
[/quote]
I haven't checked today but hasn't the chart shown NEW was [i]losing[/i] NS for the past three or four days?

I agree with most of their allies already out of the fight the best decision they could make now is to try securing a peace agreement for themselves and WFF that doesn't involve reps, once they exhaust their offensive capabilities that might become more difficult. Although it doesn't seem like anyone fighting is interested in trying to get reps and are still having fun, so enjoy the causalities while the war lasts. I don't think anyone would view it as a weak move for NEW to give an apology here though, NEW at least made them fight for it first and showed they don't back down easily.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1293412643' post='2554801']
Edit: Haha, the whole purpose of this thread was for Alterego to !@#$%* about iFOK and PC. He doesn't give a !@#$ about NEW.
[/quote]

In yet another thread no less. Bravo, Alterego. :slowclap:

That said, yes, it would be wise for NEW to seek peace and a resolution to this situation. I'm not holding my breath though (yet).

*fixed formatting

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1293362667' post='2554300']
Call it a day NEW. Its time to end your war. Your hegemonic allies have abandoned you to be pummelled indefinitely under the pretence of keeping you "safe" from bandwagoners(non hegemony members). Your raid on DF is over, they have all expired or peace was accepted. If you were hoping to liven up the planet it didnt work. Your allies are prepared to watch you burn rather than allow a split to form in the middle of the hegemony. Embrace peace, regroup, rebuild and amend your foreign policy. If you want to make a hole in the middle of the hegemony treaty web and liven up the stiffs running the hegemony reflect it in your foreign policy and remember how they (major hegemonic members) left you to die alone.

It might take some more time before they have the guts to step up and assume the responsibility major global leaders have. Until then these ones will continue to reject that responsibility and pray a long dead opposition will reform to free them from the burden of making decisions they as global leaders refuse to accept. Don’t waste your resources any more than you already have. Embrace peace and make it count when the inevitable split comes.
[/quote]

Shouldn't you be decrying how evil they are for tech raiding an alliance in the first place?

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1293435374' post='2555133']
Shouldn't you be decrying how evil they are for tech raiding an alliance in the first place?
[/quote]
No you see now that he has found this line of attack on iFOK and PC, NEW is now a martyr.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1293439885' post='2555153']
No you see now that he has found this line of attack on iFOK and PC, NEW is now a martyr.
[/quote]

Ah, of course. That makes sense.

I forget sometimes that there aren't any real beliefs in play when it comes to the Alteregos and Fernandos of the world.

Edited by Aurion

Not accept responsibility? NEW chose to raid a protected AA in an aggressive manner. They're doing this war for fun which is fine but that doesn't play into defensive non chaining treaties. This should not spark a large scale war and it didn't. To say that it is irresponsible for people not to enter? NEW declared for fun, fine but that is their decision. There are non chaining treaties for a reason. Their allies tried to find peace for NEW, NEW doesn't want peace, when they want peace, they will seek it for themselves. For now, NEW will continue to have their fun.

Each to their own.

Edited by Salmia

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1293442941' post='2555170']
Not accept responsibility? NEW chose to raid a protected AA in an aggressive manner. They're doing this war for fun which is fine but that doesn't play into defensive non chaining treaties. This should not spark a large scale war and it didn't. To say that it is irresponsible for people not to enter? NEW declared for fun, fine but that is their decision. There are non chaining treaties for a reason. Their allies tried to find peace for NEW, NEW doesn't want peace, when they want peace, they will seek it for themselves. For now, NEW will continue to have their fun.

Each to their own.
[/quote]

Yeah, but the problems started when people who didn't understand the concept of aggression and non-chaining treaties decided to ghost NEW. =\