What is your proudest moment?

Emperor Whimsical

Stopping Slayer from destroying NEW when they wanted to leave TPF and form their own AA.

Stopping Slayer from destroying PC when they wanted to leave TPF and form their own AA.

Stopping Slayer from destroying AQ when they wanted to leave TPF and form their own AA.

Stopping Slayer from destroying AX when they wanted to leave TPF and form their own AA.

.....guess he really hated when folks did that.

War on former blood brothers venturing out on their own is not something I can stomach, let alone condone.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292474513' post='2540685']
So does that mean you lost your soul?

[img]http://www.sffchronicles.co.uk/forum/attachments/5031d1020127665-pics-of-angel-david-boreanaz-david1.jpg[/img]

Hehe.

I'm with greenacres. I don't get how you could have pride because of a videogame.
[/quote]
My IC has no soul, just lots of poorly justified logic.

Without a doubt my proudest moment in this lifetime was publicly "deserting" NPO during the war and making a huge thread about how NPO was wrong and raising a general !@#$storm. By the time the thread was over it was 15 pages long and even had IO's coming in to try to stem the bloodletting.

It was awesome.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55874&st=0

[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3eP6UuyLqG4/TQsBg75jlTI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/uVpznKvw4ro/s800/devolution_sig.gif[/img]

Probably would have to be watching the MK grandstand thread made during the noCB war. Seeing an entire alliance just rally like that and be so willing to charge gung-ho to a certain demise...there wasn't anything like it. After we survived that, we knew that, eventually, we would reach the top of this game in prestige and influence, and that we would eventually shatter our enemies.

A close second would be introducing Karma to the world. That was fun.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1292593717' post='2541800']
Causing ERA to disband.
[/quote]
I wish it was me that was the cause of that. I commend you though. You did the community a favour.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1292559981' post='2541517']
Getting CNC bailed out when ML wanted to roll them over a mishandled tech raid.

Dating my self I know, I'm older than dirt :P
[/quote]
We still love you for it, though, even those of us who weren't there when it happened. <3

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1292433198' post='2540225']
The North Atlantic Defense Coalition, while I was MoIA, beating out NpO for #2 in the Sanction Race and becoming the largest alliance on the blue sphere regardless of BLEU membership.
[/quote]
That is definitely something to be proud of.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1292433566' post='2540231']
Throwing one of the most epic temper tantrums ever seen in CN when the whole Coalition of Cowards thing started during the Karma War, which annoyed Dr. Fresh so much that he convinced everyone to declare war just so he could get some peace and quiet.
[/quote]
I always thought you had something to do with that Gopher :P

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1292452251' post='2540387']
7th grade? I don't know too many successful CN members under 16. Most of them are either too uninterested or just want to fight. That's pretty amazing.
[/quote]
Your kidding, right? I can think of several younger CN members, one of which has one of the oldest nations in CN. I'd say most of them are more successful on an inter-alliance level, though I can think of some younger leaders of different alliances as well.

As to my proudest moment, I have a few.

Helping get the first NADC-TFD MDoAP signed, which was basically our first MDP+ treaty (and to think I'd only been playing a few months).
Keeping the NADC and TFD connected via our (The Vineyard's) dual protectorate treaty.
Being one of the main persons who worked on our charter's badly-needed rewrite about a year ago.

Overall, I'd say fighting for what I believed was right or what the NADC as an alliance represented, regardless of who was with me or against me, from my noob days to now, is what I am most proud of.