What is your proudest moment?

Emperor Whimsical

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hassling Graham enough to drop that stupid-ass mandatory 50-CM rule from TOOL (which I never followed due to its sheer stupidity), and subsequently getting around 3000 CMs decommed within two days. Seriously, I had over half the alliance thanking me for it. :P (Those were the people that actually bleedin' listened to me.)

(Also, getting TOOL to finally sign a treaty with CCC, naming treaties for three alliances, and having my signature on the ZIPP are up there for me. :P)

noCB war....staying true to our word, even if it meant mass destruction for Nueva Vida.....and telling NATO and a lot of other alliances that we will not change sides. :awesome:

Also, the first time that Nueva Vida's monthly tech purchase reached 50,000 :wub:

Standing up for Fark against GOONs, getting jumped during Shark Week, than nuke roguing the 3 who jumped me (two of them who attacked had an extreme amount of infra), than re-nuking the guy (who ironically had the lowest amount of infra) who tried to "be civil" with me while really begging for me not to turn it nuclear.

For the record, I really really like the new GOONs today.

But that was especially sweet when they tried to sentence me to ZI but I already sold all of my infra and sent everything I had to Fark to deny them the pleasure.

Also,

Telling people Hegemony would bleed Bob of members and being right.

Telling NADC they were going to run off of a cliff and get nailed by BLEU and being right.

Telling GOONs (v1.) that their turn would come and being right.

Telling Polar/BLEU that their turn would come and being right.

Telling Pacifica that its time would come and being right.

So, told ya so. :lol1:

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1292396558' post='2540069']
Indeed, but saying several hundred would be so gauche. I'm proud of my casualties, but I'm no braggart.
[/quote]Fair play. :)

Another thing I thought of - my proudest moment in RP was getting to the semifinals of the 2009 FIFOB Alliance Cup before losing to the eventual winner. (o/ Botha \o)

Also inb4inaneWikicomment :ph34r:

Popcorn War and the UED coup were fun. It never amounted to much, but I'm still proud of getting the Invicta/IAA MDoAP through. And I suppose just anything big enough to end up on my [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Alestor"]wiki page[/url] in general. :v:

Speaking of wiki, getting admined there. :>

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1292399925' post='2540086']
Reading the entirety of Jarkko's wiki homepage. The sub-pages in the portal are too much for me though :(
[/quote]
Try going for the [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Uralica"]whole category[/url]. And the sub-categories, while you're at it.