What is your proudest moment?

Emperor Whimsical

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1292431315' post='2540211']
Decimating The Cartel when they thought they could bully us around because we were a brand new and small alliance without protection. They tech raided OTF Alliance when we had over 100 members but no treaties and refused to pay reparations so we just tore their middle tier to shreds until the top few nations we couldn't reach had to agree peace anyway because of what we were doing to all of their other members ^_^
[/quote]

Hahaha, that's epic.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my proudest moment I wasn't directly tied to. I'd say it was Soldier and not so much Soldier itself but the strong members within it. When I stupidly disbanded it, those in WFF carried on its name in a way and are doing a good job finding their way in this game. I'm very proud for them, makes it seem like I wasn't a complete failure who just pops on here to post things.

I don't know.

Imo, haven't done too much to be proud of aside from fighting when GOD called- and that's what I'm supposed to do. No gold stars for [i]that[/i], heh.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1292437085' post='2540264']
Helping keeping peace in the IAA-GOD thing.
[/quote]

Did anyone ever thank you for that?

If not, thanks.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1292441106' post='2540303']
I don't know.

Imo, haven't done too much to be proud of aside from fighting when GOD called- and that's what I'm supposed to do. No gold stars for [i]that[/i], heh.

Did anyone ever thank you for that?

If not, thanks.
[/quote]

Xiph done a lot for me after that so I think we'd definitely be even by now :)

I got two!

Legacy hitting 3 million NS in 3 months.

And way back after the UJP war, GOONS were around 500k and I couldnt understand why everyone on the black team let them control the senate, so I organized enough votes to force the mafia into the senate. GOONS started a sanction war and blamed us, we proved em wrong and the whole thing died out.

My proudest moments have been some of my earliest moments.

First off when I joined VA and became a Battalion Commander and helped in the mil dept. Then secondly in VA when I became Lord of Economic Development and grow VA.

Then finally some of my happiest moments have come when I was in RoK and beating the living tar out of any NPO and IRON nation in my range.

I can't publicly state the first or second things I'd like to say, so:

Swearing my oath to not leave Polaris as long as I play CN. I had a gypsy curse for years and it's gone now.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1292426030' post='2540179']
Not so much a moment, but taking GOONS from a universally reviled alliance by people who thought we were too much like the old GOONS and people who said we weren't enough like the old GOONS to where we are now. My proudest moment will be when we finally get sanctioned.
[/quote]

As you should. The day GOONS gets sanctioned is a day I'll raise a beer. As an enemy of the old GOONS I'm proud of you guys and what you have accomplished; there will always be haters but you know what will always you know what. o/ GOONS

Edited by Henry Rollins

Leading a successful coup against UGO, then with the tid-bits rebuilding and remolding it into Nueva Vida. 11 Nations and less then 50k NS with only 1 political tie; building it into a regional power on Blue-team and a founding member of BLEU. That continues to live today.

Not to mention doing this while I was 14 in the 7th grade (or 8th grade?).

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1292451743' post='2540377']
Not to mention doing this while I was 14 in the 7th grade (or 8th grade?).
[/quote]
7th grade? I don't know too many successful CN members under 16. Most of them are either too uninterested or just want to fight. That's pretty amazing.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1292452251' post='2540387']
7th grade? I don't know too many successful CN members under 16. Most of them are either too uninterested or just want to fight. That's pretty amazing.
[/quote]

Yeah, I know....It's hard for me to be humble about it. But yeah, I did it and most people can't; hence why I'm quite proud of it.