An Announcement from the New Sith Order

Heft

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1290288973' post='2518430']
I suppose the new CN politics is getting butthurt about your own mistakes, no? Please, do enlighten us "cowards", because it's pretty clear you think there are a lot of us out here.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I've not once ever made a mistake. I'm also capable of using words other than "butthurt" to throw at my enemies. Might I suggest making use a dictionary, dear fellow? It'll do wonders for you.

And yes, you are a mediocre coward. You latch onto the power structure and find contentment being a tailcoat rider. If someone dares to go against the wind or the current you deride them in order to appease whoever it is you ultimately bow to. You try to justify your cowardly ways by saying you do it in the name of "friendship." You just happen to be friends with the people in power. Every last one of them. It has nothing to do with the fact that you're a toady, but simply because you're so darn lovable. You consider aptitude at kissing feet to be a sign of competency, and those who are best at it you view as natural leaders. You believe that those who try to do their own thing, anything that doesn't involve joining your little club, to be worthy of contempt. Having a spine is somethign to be looked down upon in your eyes. Yet you continue to talk big, and you continue to delude yourself into thinking you're great. You're nothing special, Bobby Boy. I can name hundreds of equally unremarkable characters capable of filling whatever your pointless role you happen to hold.[/color]

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1290288973' post='2518430']
I suppose the new CN politics is getting butthurt about your own mistakes, no? Please, do enlighten us "cowards", because it's pretty clear you think there are a lot of us out here.
[/quote]
RV made the correct decision in bringing MK's actions to public view. And yes, there are a lot of you out there.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1290289691' post='2518444']
[color="#0000FF"][b]I've not once ever made a mistake[/b]. I'm also capable of using words other than "butthurt" to throw at my enemies. Might I suggest making use a dictionary, dear fellow? It'll do wonders for you.[/color]
[color="#0000FF"][color="#000000"][/quote][/color]
[color="#000000"]Oh, clever. Really really clever. You keep on satisfying yourself with that viewpoint.[/color]
[/color]
[color="#0000FF"][color="#000000"] [quote][/color]
And yes, you are a mediocre coward. You latch onto the power structure and find contentment being a tailcoat rider. If someone dares to go against the wind or the current you deride them in order to appease whoever it is you ultimately bow to. You try to justify your cowardly ways by saying you do it in the name of "friendship." You just happen to be friends with the people in power. Every last one of them. It has nothing to do with the fact that you're a toady, but simply because you're so darn lovable. You consider aptitude at kissing feet to be a sign of competency, and those who are best at it you view as natural leaders. You believe that those who try to do their own thing, anything that doesn't involve joining your little club, to be worthy of contempt. Having a spine is somethign to be looked down upon in your eyes. Yet you continue to talk big, and you continue to delude yourself into thinking you're great. You're nothing special, Bobby Boy. I can name hundreds of equally unremarkable characters capable of filling whatever your pointless role you happen to hold.[/color]
[/quote]
If you actually knew much about me, you'd know that it's quite the opposite, actually. I've displayed my contempt at the policies of alliances on both "sides". Also, I'll toss that dictionary right back at you. "Mediocre" and "coward" lose their shine the hundredth tine they've been used.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1290290580' post='2518462']
If you actually knew much about me, you'd know that it's quite the opposite, actually. I've displayed my contempt at the policies of alliances on both "sides". Also, I'll toss that dictionary right back at you. "Mediocre" and "coward" lose their shine the hundredth tine they've been used.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Is that so? All I've ever seen from you is your kowtowing of whatever the party line is and making snipes at whoever your bosses don't seem to like.

Also, I do not need to try to have "shine" in my words. I use words to convey a point, and not to sound edgy. But then again, what do I know? I still haven't figured out that "butthurt" is the epitome of wit and humor these days.[/color]

[quote name='Brutilius' timestamp='1290290801' post='2518466']
I doubt that the new government will be as "entertaining" as RV has been. We really need more entertainment around here, not less.

Prove me wrong.
[/quote]

You're under the impression we're here for your amusement. Maybe trying something yourself? :awesome: