An Announcement from the New Sith Order

Heft

[center][img]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4885/nsowavy1.png[/img]
[img]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/46/nsoannouncementbanner.png[/img]

Earlier this week, Heggo and Rebel Virginia stepped down as Sith Emperor and Dark Lord, respectively. I am now Emperor, and I have appointed Weebland as my Dark Lord.

We acknowledge the work done by those before us even as we push forward our own ambitions.

Hail Heggo!
Hail Rebel Virginia!

Signed,
Darth Hippo, Fourth Emperor of the Sith, Sovereign of the New Sith Order[/center]

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1290285137' post='2518360']
You can't have done much better as an alliance than to remove RV from a gov position. Good luck NSO.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]This is the type of sentiment that should be expected from a mediocre nobody. It is only natural for you to be resentful toward your betters.

That said, I am sure Heft will do a fine job.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1290286225' post='2518378']
[color="#0000FF"]This is the type of sentiment that should be expected from a mediocre nobody. It is only natural for you to be resentful toward your betters.

That said, I am sure Heft will do a fine job.[/color]
[/quote]
Last time I checked, "betters" would face a problem and fix it rather than air it out as dirty laundry on the OWF. But I digress, dear sir; this change in government may be the best thing to happen to NSO in a while.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1290287133' post='2518394']
Last time I checked, "betters" would face a problem and fix it rather than air it out as dirty laundry on the OWF. But I digress, dear sir; this change in government may be the best thing to happen to NSO in a while.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]There was no problem to fix. There was no dirty laundry to air. But for a coward like yourself, I suppose someone doing anything the rests outside the strict rules and decorum of "private channels" imposed by the NPO and continued by the new masters of the world is something to be shunned and condemned.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1290288041' post='2518412']
[color="#0000FF"]There was no problem to fix. There was no dirty laundry to air. But for a coward like yourself, I suppose someone doing anything the rests outside the strict rules and decorum of "private channels" imposed by the NPO and continued by the new masters of the world is something to be shunned and condemned.[/color]
[/quote]
I suppose the new CN politics is getting butthurt about your own mistakes, no? Please, do enlighten us "cowards", because it's pretty clear you think there are a lot of us out here.