• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1287637297' post='2489405']
dude you already did this one before

find a new joke
[/quote]

That is what I thought. :mellow:

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1287638045' post='2489434']
I think they should drop the "new" since it's already the second one, so that when we're referring to the alliance, we can be all "So, what do you think about the SO?" :awesome:
[/quote]

Bad idea. :mad:

Good luck?

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1287658310' post='2489695']So one lot of weaboos got annoyed with another lot of weaboos and have started their own fail alliance? You should feel bad for creating this and just disband, [b]or roll the SOS Brigade[/b], but probably disband/feel bad.[/quote]
I welcome this notion. Particularly the part in bold.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1287637921' post='2489429']
Pretty much my thoughts, I think you should find a new acronym rather than use theirs. Good luck though.
[/quote]

I was merely joking.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1287654443' post='2489651']
Because you're the only one in this topic that seems to care. Get NSO in here and we'll see.
[/quote]

I for one don't have a problem with it. As much as I'm not a fan of anime cartoons, I wish you best of luck.

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1287667959' post='2489762']Not only NsO, but SOS 2.0.[/quote]
As much as I dispute the fact that this... thing should be called SOS 2.0, coming from LUE 2.0 this is rather amusing.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1287655505' post='2489667']
I'm guessing you wouldn't care if an alliance with the same acronym as The Dark Templar showed up then? As long as you're consistent in your reasoning and it applies to all alliance names/acronyms, I don't see anything wrong with that other than all the confusion it would bring.
[/quote]

Time to establish The Death Trader and i will take on the name Myworm just for Myworld. :P

also, glad to see this announcement finally made. :D

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1287667959' post='2489762']
Not only NsO, but SOS 2.0.

Really IAA?
[/quote]

yes really. we could not have Locke so we took the next best thing instead. :o

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1287641797' post='2489535']
The only thing worse than neutrality is anime. I take that back, but suffice it to say that anime sucks.
[/quote]
Luckily, this isn't an animu alliance, nor a neutral alliance.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1287669383' post='2489772']
As much as I dispute the fact that this... thing should be called SOS 2.0, coming from LUE 2.0 this is rather amusing.
[/quote]

^this, calling NsO SOS v2 would just left a rather...unpleasent taste in the mouth V_V to each their own I suppose (but that stuff's in the past and imo should stay there due to RL/elife being too short for grudges >_>)

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1287676057' post='2489803']
Luckily, this isn't an animu alliance, nor a neutral alliance.
[/quote]

although there'll be lots of usual anime talk, anime avatars, anime moe, anime blah blah blah; aside from that, the theme itself isn't anime (though Japan-esque theme would be closer ;) )

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1287677637' post='2489813']
I personally find the most disturbing part about NsO, not the acronym, but the fact that it's on lolpink. Really now? Pink?
[/quote]

Cherry Blossoms (Sakuras) are pink so they're matching the RL one :P (at least the sphere's now likely to be more likely w/ this AA and the one LittleRena's in and Wolfpack too if they're still actively alive -_-)

good luck to my friends in NsO

[spoiler]who I wished would've stayed in Tetris but alas :([/spoiler]

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1287658310' post='2489695']
So one lot of weaboos got annoyed with another lot of weaboos and have started their own fail alliance? You should feel bad for creating this and just disband, or roll the SOS Brigade, but probably disband/feel bad.
[/quote]
Well, aren't we just wonderful and cheery this morning.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1287669988' post='2489775']
yes really. we could not have Locke so we took the next best thing instead. :o
[/quote]
You know, you could have just treatied SOS instead. :v: