Imperial Establishment Proclamation

Homura

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1287814010' post='2491122']
Hmmm, I thought we were going to keep this to ourselves Tohru. We would be the laughingstock of the whole community if the details were to be leaked. Not that I'm going to do it, of course. I'm just saying that maybe we should keep our mouths closed regarding the subject for er... ever, basically. That includes you Arrnea. :smug:
[/quote]
I thought that was when we were also keeping NsO to ourselves? I don't see what's so horrible about that. I'd rather defend my honor than defend...erm...what would not mentioning that be defending at this point? And the way [i]someone[/i] is acting here it's not as if it doesn't explain itself why those certain things went the way they did.

Either way I [i]was[/i] keeping my mouth closed. I wasn't going to mention anything bad about anyone, the same doesn't seem to apply for some others, however.

I'll try to respond minimally though, I don't want to start joining in on...whatever you would call what's going on.

Edited by Tohru

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1287739232' post='2490516']
Neither you or MvP are in SOS, so you really can't talk.
[/quote]
Just so we can see an end to this "MORAL OUTRAGE! D:", both members you mention have rejoined SOS団 as of today. :v:

[quote name='Tohru' timestamp='1287836590' post='2491187']
Either way I [i]was[/i] keeping my mouth closed. I wasn't going to mention anything bad about anyone, the same doesn't seem to apply for some others, however.
[/quote]
I don't know about others, but that was my plan to begin with. Then your side started opening their mouths. [img]http://imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/img]

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1287837093' post='2491189']I don't know about others, but that was my plan to begin with. Then your side started opening their mouths. [img]http://imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/img]
[/quote]
You mean the rest of your side? :v Kind of recall that being how it started. Anyways, I wasn't considering you to be part of them. I may disagree with you often and vice versa but at least you are usually nice about it.

@Tohru: I'm always nice. :v:
@Pollard: Well, that's a terrible thing to say about your MDoAP partner. :( I don't recall any of us (publically, at least) complaining about now NsO members flocking to your ranks. You're MoFA at the moment, right? You should know better than that. :(

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1287884467' post='2491690']
@Tohru: I'm always nice. :v:
@Pollard: Well, that's a terrible thing to say about your MDoAP partner. :( I don't recall any of us (publically, at least) complaining about now NsO members flocking to your ranks. You're MoFA at the moment, right? You should know better than that. :(
[/quote]

*facepalms* Pollard is -the- leader, IE: Game Developer.

@Elrich: And that's better? Thought it was MoFA or head, but either way it's a bit classless and a violation of the traditional interpration of the friendship clause present in most treaties. If he has a problem, he needs to come to [I]me[/I] or Arrnea.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1287885857' post='2491703']
*facepalms* Pollard is -the- leader, IE: Of all Bob
[/quote]

Fixed that for you. :P

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1287886939' post='2491715']
@Elrich: And that's better? Thought it was MoFA or head, but either way it's a bit classless and a violation of the traditional interpration of the friendship clause present in most treaties. If he has a problem, he needs to come to [I]me[/I] or Arrnea.
[/quote]

He told me that he tried, but kept going to the wrong people and eventually gave up. Apparently, our two alliances just aren't very good at keeping track of who is who in government. xD Just kidding (by the way, I'm now our PoFA (please hold applause)). In all seriousness, he was probably just playing around as I was; not that I am Pollard or speak for him, but I'm pretty sure he's a big fan :P. You know we love you guys (both our SOS allies and our NsO allies), and it really does suck to see you all duking it out here center stage. Especially when we're kinda in the middle of it. If y'all really did have a problem with us taking the influx of members from SOS, I hope that you went to gov at the time (I wasn't higher gov until after) and expressed your concerns about it. I know that tensions are running high here, as they usually are when two groups of good friends splinter, but try to understand that we still like all of you, and don't want bad stuff to happen to anyone (in fact, we kinda want the opposite)!

Hey, it would seem we are in similar positions; I just took back MoFA myself yesterday. I've been somewhat erratic in my activity, hence why I've avoiding getting too involved in matters, for fear I'd start a !@#$storm without being around to guide it, but considering my place suppose I should do my job. I'll try to hit you up on IRC tomorrow.

And regardless of who officially holds the power, I'm always around somewhere, hell I'm the one who opens relations with Tetris and got the diplomatic ball rolling in the first place; you've got no greater friend in SOS than me.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1287828980' post='2491163']
What's tragic is that I ever trusted the people that have come to form this trainwreck of an alliance.
[/quote]
How long are you going to be bitter, throwing these poor insults in my direction? You're being what you claim Arexes to be, though not as clever.

Your problems are of your own creation. Stop blaming other people and realise that your abuse of discretion and repeated failure to acknowledge fault led to your current situation.

This alliance is going to succeed because it is loyal to and belongs to its members. I'm not going to remove them from any useful position on false pretenses and refuse to apologise, or conduct actions in secrecy without communicating with people who should have been involved.

I suggest you take your vitriol elsewhere.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1287905807' post='2491883']I'm not going to remove them from any useful position on false pretenses and refuse to apologise, or conduct actions in secrecy without communicating with people who should have been involved.[/quote]
I'm sorry, you've just killed me from the irony of this statement, because the first part is exactly what you tried to do and the second is what you did.

If my actions have led the SOS Brigade to where it is today, then I'd do the same again, given the chance.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1287906356' post='2491890']
I'm sorry, you've just killed me from the irony of this statement, because the first part is exactly what you tried to do and the second is what you did.

If my actions have led the SOS Brigade to where it is today, then I'd do the same again, given the chance.
[/quote]
You'd ruin the alliance? Welp.

I was somewhat conflicted in creating this alliance, but not any more.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1287906557' post='2491892']You'd ruin the alliance? Welp.

I was somewhat conflicted in creating this alliance, but not any more.[/quote]
'Ruin' is such a subjective term. 'Trim' is a more objectively accurate term I'd like to use.

But thanks for illuminating the extent of just how wrong you all seem to have gotten it.

Edited by Arrnea

Mio, I'm of the opinion that the fact the strongest insult you seem capable of throwing at Arrnea is that he built a stronger, closer alliance, and rid the SOS Brigade of disloyal members such as yourself, speaks volumes about the type of alliance you intend to form.

Just so we're clear, before I take my leave: not one member of the SOS Brigade gives a damn how much you want to delude yourself into thinking you and your minions are the righteous party in this dispute. Not [i]one[/i]. If you think you can change your doomed future by forgetting your wretched past, that's fine by us, but when this all comes crashing down on your head, don't think for a minute you can count on us as friends. You've proven by your actions that you are no friend of those who seek friendship and camaraderie in alliance, as you and your traitorous followers sought nothing but to divide people by your actions.

Edited by Michael von Prussia

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1287906741' post='2491893']
'Ruin' is such a subjective term. 'Trim' is a more objectively accurate term I'd like to use.

But thanks for illuminating the extent of just how wrong you all seem to have gotten it.
[/quote]

You can't have it both ways. Either it was no loss and you have no reason to complain, or it was a significant loss to SOS Brigade, which is why you're here.

The fact is, we have so many people who are skilled at a variety of things essential for building a great alliance and a great community. Our greatest resource is our talent, which you discarded out of selfishness. I'll see the development of something amazing from my dearest friends in the New Sakura Order.

I've gotten it right.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1287908564' post='2491901']
Mio, I'm of the opinion that the fact the strongest insult you seem capable of throwing at Arrnea is that he built a stronger, closer alliance, and rid the SOS Brigade of disloyal members such as yourself, speaks volumes about the type of alliance you intend to form.

Just so we're clear, before I take my leave: not one member of the SOS Brigade gives a damn how much you want to delude yourself into thinking you and your minions are the righteous party in this dispute. Not [i]one[/i]. If you think you can change your doomed future by forgetting your wretched past, that's fine by us, but when this all comes crashing down on your head, don't think for a minute you can count on us as friends. You've proven by your actions that you are no friend of those who seek friendship and camaraderie in alliance, as you and your traitorous followers sought nothing but to divide people by your actions.
[/quote]
Bite me. You're completely out of touch with what happened.

A majority of the members of SOS Brigade voted to impeach Arrnea, and he still didn't get the message that what he was doing was wrong.

Alliances exist for the sake of their members, not their "rulers". If the king ignores the demands of the people and they can leave at will, he will have no kingdom to rule. Have fun wallowing in your own self-righteousness.

Edited by Katsumi

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1287910028' post='2491905']You can't have it both ways. Either it was no loss and you have no reason to complain, or it was a significant loss to SOS Brigade, which is why you're here.[/quote]
I don't have a reason to complain about the fate this has brought to the SOS Brigade, for I am happy with that.
I do however have a reason to complain about the character and actions of members of the NsO, owing to the great number of knives in my back.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1287910028' post='2491905']The fact is, we have so many people who are skilled at a variety of things essential for building a great alliance and a great community. Our greatest resource is our talent, which you discarded out of selfishness. I'll see the development of something amazing from my dearest friends in the New Sakura Order.

I've gotten it right.[/quote]
You keep believing that. I'll be waiting.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1287910028' post='2491905']A majority of the members of SOS Brigade voted to impeach Arrnea, and he still didn't get the message that what he was doing was wrong.[/quote]
I would like to address this glaring factual error. This statement is utter rubbish. The result of the poll to impeach me was as follows:
Yes - 13
No - 12
Abstain (effectively 'no' votes) - 5
With between 35 and 40 members in the alliance at the time. Hardly a majority. Please come back when you can perform basic mathematical operations.

Edit: For those who can't be bothered to read our Charter (much like most of NsO), it is required that 80% of the total votes cast be in favor of impeachment for the Chief to be removed from office.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1287910730' post='2491912']
I would like to address this glaring factual error. This statement is utter rubbish. The result of the poll to impeach me was as follows:
Yes - 13
No - 12
With between 35 and 40 members in the alliance at the time. Hardly a majority. Please come back when you can perform basic mathematical operations.

Edit: For those who can't be bothered to read our Charter (much like most of NsO), it is required that 80% of the total votes cast be in favor of impeachment for the Chief to be removed from office.
[/quote]
You're missing the point entirely. Most people who had an opinion were against you, it not whether the motion would have passed, which you should have taken as a message to improve your behaviour. You're a poor leader who won't accept responsibility for his mistakes, and managed to alienate a number of people who would have otherwise been supportive of you.

Please go away if you have nothing better to say than "hurrrr hurrrr durrrrr I can do maths" and tell me to "come back" to my own announcement. I'm actually doing something for the people you callously disregard as disposable when they put considerable effort into developing your alliance.

Edited by Katsumi

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1287912714' post='2491923']
I'm actually doing something for the people you callously disregard as disposable when they put considerable effort into developing your alliance.
[/quote]
If by "doing something" you mean being Elrich's puppet leader for the sake of public appearances, then [i]good job![/i] [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/BKey/Anime/Lucky%20Star/konata1.gif[/img]

The people who voted on that impeachment were pretty much the only ones that are active. So about half of the active people in an alliance want the leader impeached, it kind of says something.

And a plan to impeach is 'disloyal'? Sheesh, if people think the leader isn't doing a good job they should be able to think that without people like you non-stop bashing them.

Edited by Tohru

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1287936994' post='2492057']
I approve of this because it means now we have a little brother just like NPO. Of course judging by the flag, maybe it's a little sister? Either way I'm fond of this.
[/quote]

Word of Sith.

Anyways, I dropped by to say hi, but it looks like the family's having a discussion, so I'll come visit later.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1287910730' post='2491912']
Yes - 13
No - 12

[/quote]

so, you got 13 votes wanting to impeach you, 12 votes not wanting to impeach you, and 5 votes abstaining (while statistically they are basically no counts, logically and in reality they are usually done when the person has no clue what is going on.) and you are coming here to !@#$%* at the creation of NsO, when it is obvious your skill as a leader is seen as wanting by (take it as a poll of your alliance) around half of your alliance.

who cares if the vote needed 80%. if half of those who actually knew what was going on and voted (i.e. yes/no votes) said you should be impeached, that should have slapped you in the face like a hard, wet towel. instead, it seems instead of learning from that vote how to be a better leader, you are in this thread complaining about those who left because you did nothing to improve your leadership. you seem to place the blame on others instead of realizing that half your alliance thought you were a crappy leader.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1287914659' post='2491928']
If by "doing something" you mean being Elrich's puppet leader for the sake of public appearances, then [i]good job![/i] [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/BKey/Anime/Lucky%20Star/konata1.gif[/img]
[/quote]

If Elrich wanted a puppet leader, he would've made me leader.

Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira