Pandora's Box

supercoolyellow

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1286234368' post='2474725']
[color="#0000FF"]I think I have made it quite clear that I [i]strongly[/i] disagree with this bloc. You will not be getting away with it. Not without a fight. With words. Strong words. Strong enough to get across how very much I do not approve of this. You may not feel threatened now, but do not forget that my words singlehandedly brought down the NPO, and brought about Karma. You have chosen a very powerful enemy. You would be wise to reconsider your current course of actions lest ye be faced with a united front of Rebel Virginia, Corinan, Schattenmann, ChairmanHal, Alterego, Duncan King, and the rest. You will not prevail. The neo-UjP will fail.[/color]
[/quote]This particular rant reminds me of a character of a children's show popular in my nation:

[img]http://www.twitteringmachines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mojojojo.jpg[/img]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]I think I have made it quite clear that I [i]strongly[/i] disagree with this bloc. You will not be getting away with it. Not without a fight. With words. Strong words. Strong enough to get across how very much I do not approve of this. You may not feel threatened now, but do not forget that my words singlehandedly brought down the NPO, and brought about Karma. You have chosen a very powerful enemy. You would be wise to reconsider your current course of actions lest ye be faced with a united front of Rebel Virginia, Corinan, Schattenmann, ChairmanHal, Alterego, Duncan King, and the rest. You will not prevail. The neo-UjP will fail.[/color]
[/quote]

"And so spoke the mighty God-Emperor of FAIL, and his words brought down the walls of Pandora's Box"- The Book of Delusions 1:6

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1286234663' post='2474751']
"And so spoke the mighty God-Emperor of FAIL, and his words brought down the walls of Pandora's Box"- The Book of Delusions 1:6
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I see you have been catching up on your scripture. Well done, my child. Now go forth in peace with my blessing. Your transgressions have been forgiven. For you have seen the light, and it shows that I am right. For this new bloc will be the end of all that is good and holy in this world, and only one man, but no mere man, a legend, a hero, a crusader for justice, why, Myself, can stop it. I shall stand alone against the face of Armageddon and put an end to this great evil before it reaps its whirlwind across this world. You may hate me, but you cannot deny that I am your savior. For without me there will be no one man enough to lead the charge against the neo-UjP.[/color]

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1286234538' post='2474740']
And my reply after that was in response to Infinite.

Edit: Hence the wording of it.
[/quote]

So...? Your post that was being referred to was the one in response to LJ Scott. Surely you're not the only one here that was dull enough to miss that.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1286232203' post='2474683']
[color="#0000FF"]Bah. Rubbish. Everything you are is because of my kindness and magnanimity. I created you, and you betrayed me for the Reject Kingdom, and you betrayed them for the Umbrella, which has betrayed the good side for the bad side by joining this neo-UjP. Oh, believe me, you will be destroyed for this injustice and you will regret your actions.

Also, I fully expect you or one of your lackeys to attack me. There is a reason I was placed on that poster of yours and it wasn't for the laughs. You are quite serious about bringing back PZI. Well, let me tell you, I won't let you. You will rue the day you ever met me.[/color]
[/quote]

I don't believe that any of that is going to happen. Unfortunately for you, Rebel Virginia, I am always correct, and I never lie.

[color="#0000FF"]I think I have made it quite clear that I [i]strongly[/i] disagree with this bloc. You will not be getting away with it. Not without a fight. With words. Strong words. Strong enough to get across how very much I do not approve of this. You may not feel threatened now, but [color="#FF0000"][size="4"]do not forget that my words singlehandedly brought down the NPO, and brought about Karma.[/size][/color] You have chosen a very powerful enemy. You would be wise to reconsider your current course of actions lest ye be faced with a united front of Rebel Virginia, Corinan, Schattenmann, ChairmanHal, Alterego, Duncan King, and the rest. You will not prevail. The neo-UjP will fail.[/color]
[/quote]

Say again?

[img]http://in-this-economy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Antoine-Dodson.png[/img]

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1286235976' post='2474797']
Say again?

[img]http://in-this-economy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Antoine-Dodson.png[/img]
[/quote]Just leave him be, it's better this way.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1286235309' post='2474772']
So...? Your post that was being referred to was the one in response to LJ Scott.
[/quote]

And I once again refer you to the above. What on earth are you talking about?

Edit:

To stay on topic.. May RV topple this bloc like he did Karma, 1V, Q, etc.

Edited by mythicknight

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1286234410' post='2474729']
/shrug

Just speaking my opinion. I wasn't in high command at the time, but they didn't seem to do much from my point of view.

I've heard good things about their fighting prowess from others, so...

(there, there, Chief, feel better?) :smug:
[/quote]
You could be 100% right. While our nations do fight pretty well, we had spread ourselves out a lot during that war so we may not have contributed hugely to the fighting on that front, though we were probably hitting a priority target.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1286234880' post='2474755']
[color="#0000FF"]I see you have been catching up on your scripture. Well done, my child. Now go forth in peace with my blessing. Your transgressions have been forgiven. For you have seen the light, and it shows that I am right. For this new bloc will be the end of all that is good and holy in this world, and only one man, but no mere man, a legend, a hero, a crusader for justice, why, Myself, can stop it. I shall stand alone against the face of Armageddon and put an end to this great evil before it reaps its whirlwind across this world. You may hate me, but you cannot deny that I am your savior. For without me there will be no one man enough to lead the charge against the neo-UjP.[/color]
[/quote]
Good to have ya back RV.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1286237105' post='2474826']
Big Stats Productions presents...

[img]http://www.isymbol.net/umb/posters/umbrella.poster.roller.png[/img]
[/quote]
If this isn't the bloc's name now I'm going to revolt.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1286237105' post='2474826']
Big Stats Productions presents...

[img]http://www.isymbol.net/umb/posters/umbrella.poster.roller.png[/img]
[/quote]

If that's the quaulity of graphics we can expect form you guys, I wouldn't mind getting rolled by you just for the propaganda. :awesome: