Submit your Questions v2.0

AirMe

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it take to lead an alliance?

What criteria are most important in determining a "power ranking" for alliances?

How about a gossip section? What are some storylines in play behind the scenes?

What went wrong with Citadel, and is its demise good/bad?

What are the power spheres in play at this time? i.e. is it C&G/SF + periphery vs the 4 old heg fiefdoms or what?

Looking at the meta game, what needs to be improved on (in conjunction with this fine podcast of course)?

What do you think the sides will be for the next major war? Major being about the size of UJW, Karma, Bipolar. Please state all of these in your answer: CnG, Peace and Love Train, Polar, AZTEC, Superfriends, Iron Curtain, NPO, Duckroll, Sparta, MHA, FOK.

Edited by rabonnobar

Do you think anything would be different now if Citadel & Frostbite had not dissolved and there were still 4 distinct power clusters?

I didn't see you post in the,"There are too many alliances and some of you should disband" thread; do you have an opinion on that subject?

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1283300773' post='2437614']
Of the currently sanctioned alliances, which do you believe deserve the spot, and which do not?
[/quote]

Of the currently unsanctioned alliances, which do you believe deserved to be sanctioned? (This is assuming we are on a planet bob in which the sanctioned alliances are the 12 "best" alliances and not simply those with the highest score, or you could consider a different score formula)

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1283516830' post='2440316']
Are the broadcasts going to be available as downloads for those that cannot tune in live?
[/quote]
I will be starting up the CN Talkshow in the version of a podcast

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1283527095' post='2440418']
Have you asked Airme for permission?
[/quote]
I was repeating AirMe's very own first line for the benefit of Alfred von Tirpitz as it answers his question. Apparently he did not read it himself, despite it being the first sentence of the OP.

Edited by Aimee Mann

[quote name='Aimee Mann' timestamp='1283531265' post='2440484']
I was repeating AirMe's very own first line for the benefit of Alfred von Tirpitz as it answers his question. Apparently he did not read it himself, despite it being the first sentence of the OP.
[/quote]

:) thanks. Now i have to lookup the meaning to the word podcast.

e: turns out it will be downloadable content afterall.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz