Submit your Questions v2.0

AirMe

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think of the wave of opinion that has come out over the last few days about the poor health of the game (basically: the politics are boring and people are leaving because of it)? Are these complaints politically motivated or is this issue a genuine concern for CN? What can we do about it (if anything)?

If you haven't seen some of the posts, here are some links:
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94610"]What's Going on Here... (Starfox101)[/url]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94648"]The Real Reason Politics Are Dead (New Frontier)[/url]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=93&showentry=2273"]Admin Can't Help You (Schattenmann)[/url]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=142&showentry=2274"]OH GOSH NO ITS TOO MUCH DRAMA FOR ME, TIME TO MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO (mythicknight)[/url]

In your humble opinions, what are the major poles present in CN today? As an addendum, do you believe that the break up of PnL has had any impact on these groups?

Guys I've really enjoyed the episodes so far. Thanks for making the effort and putting these on for those of us who have nothing better to do :P

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1289962965' post='2515583']
Bad news. Won't be recorded tonight, but we'll get it up and running Thursday at the earliest.

Apologies.
[/quote]

I'm outraged! This is cause to roll AirMe and Stormsend! :lol1:

No but really, <_<

How in your opinion can passive alliances such as the MHA effect global politics? I have thought the reason these alliances tend to remain friendly to all and shun the limelight is due to not having any enemies gunning for them. Do you think this excuses said alliances who get a lot of shtick on these forums for "doing nothing". Or should these alliances make drama for dramas sake?

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1290203160' post='2517644']
No. I will not do a show with out my co-hosts :P Hopefully it will get recorded tonight.
[/quote]

If it doesn't; I would suggest firing Stormsend and the_hawk :P

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1291153849' post='2526753']
No, but Hawk might have. Waiting on him to get some time to record the show.
[/quote]
Get a replacement. We need our shows, they're great.

Get Fritzy from the Dan Patrick show to book you some guests, he's relentless :P

I have been waiting for something like this for a long time. Thank you so much. I want to know of anything else like this. Videos of people just talking about CN or anything. I want to see all videos of CN. I have seen all the older ones on Youtube. Unless there are any news ones do not tell me to go there. We should make our own Youtube like site. But just for CN.

[b]1.[/b] hen do you think the next major war might be? If it does happen Who and over what? How much of Planet Bob will be involved in it.

[b]2.[/b] Do you think there is a chance of CN getting up to 50,000 players again in the near future or far future? Is it even likely to happen at all?

The more the funner the game would be that is obvious. I do not care if my mom or dad plays. I just want more people for more action and and funner game play.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1291153849' post='2526753']
No, but Hawk might have. Waiting on him to get some time to record the show.
[/quote]

[b]LIES![/b] :P

Question!

When will Ronin merge into TPE? :awesome:
:lol1: