Congrats Legion!

SiCkO

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='29 June 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1277863300' post='2354695']
So now the Legion absorbed an inactive alliance, but only got its active parts, and this makes them "terrible"
:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

At this point please keep posting in this thread. Its classic.
[/quote]
They were already terrible. With regard to MASH, even their active parts were bad. Ask Umbrella.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='29 June 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1277863323' post='2354696']
Your claim that MK are the only ones who can complain about anything is still ridiculous. Up until Purplegate, Legion were the main target of NPO's ire, and paid what I believe was the largest quantity of reps up until the NoCB war.

My point is that other alliances have had hard pasts, too, and to blindly claim otherwise is to remain wilfully ignorant.
[/quote]
You were the target of their ire because you betrayed them, something you had complete control over. We were hated simply because we existed. Your claim about reps is wrong too, by the way, we paid more than you did in GW3 in the UJW.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='29 June 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1277862219' post='2354675']
Yeah, you do know what fighting NPO is like. You were their MDP ally and backstabbed them opportunistically in the middle of GWI. I was there. Good work. After noCB we paid 82k and $200m in reps. I'd love to see Legion fumble over trying to pay even that.
[/quote]
Is that it? Man, I remember when those were HUGE reps. Ah damn.

Anyway, stop your bickering, if it makes you feel better you're all terrible alliances.

Congrats Legion on a "crumple zone" I guess. The soft numbers MASH gave you might get you excessively targeted when the next war rolls around :\

I suppose that's good, you can look like you took your lumps before surrendering without actually sacrificing anything.

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='29 June 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1277863323' post='2354696']
Your claim that MK are the only ones who can complain about anything is still ridiculous. Up until Purplegate, Legion were the main target of NPO's ire, and paid what I believe was the largest quantity of reps up until the NoCB war.
[/quote]
GPA paid more than you, and that was about 6 months before NoCB.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='29 June 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1277844032' post='2354306']
Oh lord, Polaris calling someone a paper tiger? This thread just keeps delivering.
[/quote]

Oh lord, someone missing an obvious Great War III reference then judging by the poster's AA? This thread just keeps delivering.

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='29 June 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1277866325' post='2354765']
"up until the NoCB war."
[/quote]

I was speaking of the 1.6 billion or so we paid after Purplegate. Or was that topped too? (Like I said, I'm a bit fuzzy on other alliance's reps numbers).

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='29 June 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1277788958' post='2353636']
Congratulations on having a terrible, inactive alliance merge into your already terrible alliance so that you can have enough members to obtain a sanction!

(which will be taken away from you the next time you go to war [because you are terrible at it])

As you can see, the word "terrible" can be applied a lot to the Legion.
[/quote]

Eh, we may have a low probability of being bad at this game, but we're still better than you.

Edited by IronsightSniper

[quote name='IronsightSniper' date='01 July 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1277908559' post='2355158']
Eh, we may have a low probability of being bad at this game, but we're still better than you.
[/quote]

OK not only is the idea of Legion being better than MK one of the more laughable things I've ever heard but your post doesn't actually make any sense.

[quote name='IronsightSniper' date='30 June 2010 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1277908559' post='2355158']
[/quote]
Nice 'tar. You wear it well.

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='30 June 2010 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1277907661' post='2355152']
I was speaking of the 1.6 billion or so we paid after Purplegate. Or was that topped too? (Like I said, I'm a bit fuzzy on other alliance's reps numbers).
[/quote]
More stuff you rolled over and did willingly. Cool. GPA did top it when they had to pay 70,000 after their war (but at least they fought).

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='IronsightSniper' date='30 June 2010 - 09:36 AM' timestamp='1277908559' post='2355158']
[/quote]
We've hit the bottom of the sarcasm well if you weren't being serious. Honestly, this is as low as you can go.

[quote name='Tungsten' date='30 June 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1277907092' post='2355138']
Oh lord, someone missing an obvious Great War III reference then judging by the poster's AA? This thread just keeps delivering.

:rolleyes:
[/quote]

I merely found it funny that Polaris (the alliance whose NS sunk like the titanic after a week of war) accused anyone of being a paper tiger.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='30 June 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1277919696' post='2355351']
I merely found it funny that Polaris (the alliance whose NS sunk like the titanic after a week of war) accused anyone of being a paper tiger.
[/quote]

Please teach us how fight :blush:

[quote name='Iserlohn' date='29 June 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1277867694' post='2354780']
Congrats Legion on a "crumple zone" I guess. The soft numbers MASH gave you might get you excessively targeted when the next war rolls around :\

I suppose that's good, you can look like you took your lumps before surrendering without actually sacrificing anything.
[/quote]

It's cool; after a week or so at war they'll lose sanction and take another 2-3 years to regain it.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1277829649' post='2354036']
HAHA. THIS IS THE BEST PURPLE HAS TO OFFER FOR THEIR SANCTIONED ALLIANCE?

MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE INFERIOR SPHERES GROWS GREATER.
[/quote]
My understanding of people who speak in Caps lock has greatly expanded also.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1277829649' post='2354036']
HAHA. THIS IS THE BEST PURPLE HAS TO OFFER FOR THEIR SANCTIONED ALLIANCE?

MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE INFERIOR SPHERES GROWS GREATER.
[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry, I don't see your 6 man alliance sanctioned?

In fact, before I rerolled, I believe my nation was bigger than all the DARK LORDS nations combined. Come see me in 25 years when you guys are sanctioned. :smug:

Grats to us! Ave Legio!

[quote name='Mixoux' date='30 June 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1277923465' post='2355435']
It's cool; after a week or so at war they'll lose sanction and take another 2-3 years to regain it.
[/quote]

What?

Hey let's play a game! Anyone who's NOT in a sanctioned alliance, stop posting in this thread! That means we can probably remove 6 of the 8 pages of replies. Thanks for playing and come again.

[quote name='Lamuella' date='30 June 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1277914787' post='2355250']
hold on just a second...

Legion still exist?
[/quote]

What? Not sanctioned either? That is indeed a shame. :ehm:

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='30 June 2010 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1277926803' post='2355499']
What? Not sanctioned either? That is indeed a shame. :ehm:
[/quote]

GOONS may not be sanctioned at this moment but their population plus their low average NS means it would not be a stretch of the imagination to see them sanctioned within the year without a merger. In fact if you compare the growth of Legion up to the merger to the growth of GOONS you find out that GOONS had grown a bit more than half a million NS with pretty consistent gains throughout while Legion gained a grand total of 160k meaning that GOONS had grown about 400k more then you in a period of less than 30 days.

Now i'm not one to needlessly troll an alliance that i don't like but if your going to insult someone because they aren't in an alliance that managed to not get rolled long enough to get sanctioned then i will speak up.

[quote name='anenu' date='30 June 2010 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1277928577' post='2355554']
GOONS may not be sanctioned at this moment but their population plus their low average NS means it would not be a stretch of the imagination to see them sanctioned within the year without a merger. In fact if you compare the growth of Legion up to the merger to the growth of GOONS you find out that GOONS had grown a bit more than half a million NS with pretty consistent gains throughout while Legion gained a grand total of 160k meaning that GOONS had grown about 400k more then you in a period of less than 30 days.

Now i'm not one to needlessly troll an alliance that i don't like but if your going to insult someone because they aren't in an alliance that managed to not get rolled long enough to get sanctioned then i will speak up.
[/quote]

I'm not denying the facts. It was a big jump for Legion, and lucky for the merger. Many alliances just disband. But the fact of the matter is, I'm willing to poke a little fun at people who want to sit here and bash my alliance, regardless of how we earned the sanction, when in fact, their alliance score is no higher than 11.51 in some cases. I noticed however that you were not defending the 6 man alliance I was speaking about earlier. Well played. ;)

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Goon%20Order%20of%20Oppression%20Negligence%20and%20Sadism

And again: 14.32 score. Less than half. In fact with this merger, we only gained about 5 score. Just saying...

Edited by lmcfalcon12