Congrats Legion!

SiCkO

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on having a terrible, inactive alliance merge into your already terrible alliance so that you can have enough members to obtain a sanction!

(which will be taken away from you the next time you go to war [because you are terrible at it])

As you can see, the word "terrible" can be applied a lot to the Legion.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='29 June 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1277788958' post='2353636']
Congratulations on having a terrible, inactive alliance merge into your already terrible alliance so that you can have enough members to obtain a sanction!

(which will be taken away from you the next time you go to war [because you are terrible at it])

[/quote]

[img]http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/30403/original/YouMad.jpg[/img]

What'd they do, stand you up at the altar or something?

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='29 June 2010 - 06:22 AM' timestamp='1277788958' post='2353636']

[/quote]

Good to see this is still a civilized community. :)

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='D34th' date='29 June 2010 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1277791316' post='2353660']
I heard that your Forum Pip will be a Paper Tiger, True or false?
[/quote]

I heard yours will be a revolving door, true or false?

^
Dissenting opinions should never be silenced. I thought this was an important lesson of the Karma War.

[quote name='iamthey' date='29 June 2010 - 02:04 AM' timestamp='1277791431' post='2353661']
Good to see this is still a civilized community. :)
[/quote]
It most certainly is! Am I not allowed to criticize alliances I do not like or agree with, a freedom many members of your alliance enjoy on a daily basis?

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='D34th' date='28 June 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1277791316' post='2353660']
[/quote]

So long as it's an actual pip [unlike the NPO/GATO ones] I'll be happy.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='28 June 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1277788958' post='2353636']

[/quote]
There is no way I could have worded my own thoughts any better.

[quote name='D34th' date='28 June 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1277791316' post='2353660']
[/quote]

There is a rather popular one circulating our forums of a paper tiger with the Smug head.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='28 June 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1277788958' post='2353636']

[/quote]

Wow. You might want to have someone look at those undergarments. They appear to be rather tangled.

Edited by Lincongrad

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='29 June 2010 - 07:09 AM' timestamp='1277791781' post='2353671']
^
Dissenting opinions should never be silenced. I thought this was an important lesson of the Karma War.

It most certainly is! Am I not allowed to criticize alliances I do not like or agree with, a freedom many members of your alliance enjoy on a daily basis?
[/quote]Are you allowed to criticise alliances that you don't like? Yes, you are.

Personally, though, I find doing so in what is meant to be a congratulatory thread to be an immature way to exercise that right.

Anyway, congrats, Legion :) .

Congrats Legion on the sanction.

[quote name='Kalasin' date='29 June 2010 - 09:30 AM' timestamp='1277818200' post='2353889']
Sad to see GATO lose sanction though :(
[/quote]

Yeah it is, but they will get it soon.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='29 June 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1277788958' post='2353636']

[/quote]

Well aren't you classy. [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/467/nsosmugsmall.png[/img]

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='29 June 2010 - 07:22 AM' timestamp='1277788958' post='2353636']

[/quote]

Thank you. We love you too :wub:

[quote name='Banksy' date='29 June 2010 - 07:32 AM' timestamp='1277789504' post='2353640']
Well done on acquiring enough NS to make your lives stressful. !@#$@#$ ghosts.
[/quote]

Ghost = things to shoot at = good?

[quote name='D34th' date='29 June 2010 - 08:02 AM' timestamp='1277791316' post='2353660']
[/quote]

We are currently discussing what it shall be and as Linco said there are some people that think a tiger would be an amusing choice. Personally I'm with Xiphosis, pips should be pips!

Anyways I'm sure that if any of you have any suggestions then we'll take them into consideration :)