An Announcement from the Grand Global Alliance

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='27 May 2010 - 03:35 AM' timestamp='1274927708' post='2312925']
They also contain some content I planted to expose a suspected mole.[/quote]

Maybe it is just me, when ever i see this sort of thing, i always think of the old "Wasn't Me", it wasn't me it was my brother, he sent the nuke, i never wanted war.

JB anyone that believes you in "we set a trap" are more simple then i could have ever guessed.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote][2010-04-21 23:56:05] <Kenfolk_GTS> wait wait wait, JB is your ONLY goal to kill VE?
[2010-04-21 23:58:14] <Jonathan_Brookbank> All day every day.
[2010-04-21 23:58:17] <Jonathan_Brookbank> Please tell VE that.
[2010-04-21 23:58:49] <Dementual> Please don't
[2010-04-21 23:58:53] <Byron_Orpheus[GGA]> lol
[2010-04-21 23:58:57] <Byron_Orpheus[GGA]> No, that is my new goal now too
[2010-04-21 23:59:12] <Byron_Orpheus[GGA]> If it takes me three years and if I am in another alliance when it happens, my only goal in this game is to kill VE[/quote]
I like how this attitude is EXACTLY what those of us who used to be in the GGA complained about. People judging an alliance by what happened in the past and not being able to let it go.

Stop making announcements and work on building up your alliance. VE isn't and has never been your problem.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='27 May 2010 - 09:58 AM' timestamp='1274968681' post='2313480']
JB, you don't deal with stuff like this publicly. If you had wanted to, contacting VE government in private channels would have been perfectly sensible.
[/quote]

You raise an interesting point here. If you were interested in creating a trap by putting out some false info, wouldn't you perhaps want to make sure that you clued in the alliance that was the subject of the false info [b]in advance[/b] or at least at the time the bad info was put out there?

Common sense is less common than I thought I guess. <_<

[quote name='Timeline' date='27 May 2010 - 04:47 PM' timestamp='1274975239' post='2313553']
JB anyone that believes you in "we set a trap" are more simple then i could have ever guessed.
[/quote]
Are more simple indeed. If your guessing is anything like your grammar, I don't think these 'anyones' have anything to be worried about where their levels of simplicity (or otherwise) are concerned.

Good luck GGA and VE.

Edited by Aimee Mann

[quote name='Logan' date='27 May 2010 - 10:01 AM' timestamp='1274972485' post='2313523']
I think the funniest JB log is:

[20:29] <Jonathan_Brookbank[GGA]> Eminem is one of, if not the, best rapper out today.

[/quote]
This seems like a valid CB to me.

[quote]So private talk inside their private halls is now considered to be a valid CB? I remember when accepting another alliances information was considered an act of spying and a very valid CB. Funny how times change. [/quote]
You know as well as I do that all alliances accept information. Or should I take it that you think GGA should roll the entire OWF for receiving this information through this thread?

[quote]JB in my opinion is really trying to obtain Green Unity from the talks I've heard[/quote]
:unsure:

[quote name='kevin32891' date='27 May 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1274980796' post='2313646']
I'm just saying what I saw, I'm not saying I'm right.
[/quote]

I know Brookbank has many, many friends in NSO for some reason, but honestly man there were 7 or 8 other alliances in the room during his fits, its no secret what his version of "green unity" is.

(also, the leaked logs have quite a fun bit on his feelings about everyone on green, I'm not one to log dump but pretty much they amount to him thinking every alliance on green is below him and hes "surrounded by idiots", its gold)

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='kevin32891' date='27 May 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1274980796' post='2313646']
I'm just saying what I saw, I'm not saying I'm right.
[/quote]
I agree, JB seems to be trying really hard to unite green against the GGA.

I have always like JB ever since serving with him in the GGA years ago but these logs and the attitude I have seen toward green unity form him have made me very sad.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='27 May 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1274981013' post='2313649']
I know Brookbank has many, many friends in NSO for some reason, but honestly man there were 7 or 8 other alliances in the room during his fits, its no secret what his version of "green unity" is.

(also, the leaked logs have quite a fun bit on his feelings about everyone on green, I'm not one to log dump but pretty much they amount to him thinking every alliance on green is below him and hes "surrounded by idiots", its gold)
[/quote]
I'm not one of those friends Romano, I'm saying from the talks in our embassy about his goals he put much emphasis on Green Unity. I'm have no room to interpret what he plans, that's your sphere's situation to solve.

[quote name='AirMe' date='27 May 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1274969183' post='2313489']
Enyo is not a spy, the person who has publicly leveled those accusations against her in this thread has no idea what he is talking about and is going off of hearsay.

EDIT: I am not referring to JB here.
[/quote]

The evidence has been stacked and weighed against her, it's far too late to defend her. The information was leaked by her and you are only here to defend her because she is your member now. Maybe if you didn't so blindly turn your eyes away from your members actions you would see the truth that they are not as innocent as you think they are.

So in any event you have no idea what you are talking about and should maybe further evaluate the situation before you make any false accusations because I have been aware of this a long time before you have. Enyo was caught in a wrong and now you want to defend her when the evidence is stacked against her. My how you are a hypocrite.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='27 May 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1274981013' post='2313649']
but honestly man there were 7 or 8 other alliances in the room during his fits, its no secret what his version of "green unity" is.

[/quote]

I seem to be the only one who has not seen these.. care to post them up? Might as well.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='27 May 2010 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1274983236' post='2313682']
From the logs it's clear his goal is not for green unity.
[/quote]

But WC, it was just a trap! To flush out the mean spies!

[quote name='AirMe' date='26 May 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1274932199' post='2313052']
Remember what NPO did to Vincent Xander back in GW3? That is what VE is trying to do to GGA here. A 3 line log does not a CB make. Stop trying to drag us back to 2007. The reason I know what the logs say? The member in question is now a member of Ronin. I assume that VE was pressing the issue and that is why JB has gone public with this.

Take my advice, VE, take your ball and go home and JB keep your head down and start the slow process of rebuilding GGA's name, because with all the dirt that is stuck to it, the road is very very long.
[/quote]

I don't see us trying to roll GGA anywhere, despite what they have or haven't said regarding our alliance. If that changes, we'll be sure to let you and the entire world know.

And...thanks for the clarification, JB. It was getting hard sleeping at night worrying if you were going to roll us.

EDIT: I've been informed I suck at reading. My bad, AirMe.

Edited by Smooth

[quote name='BloodFury' date='27 May 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1274982340' post='2313668']
The evidence has been stacked and weighed against her, it's far too late to defend her. The information was leaked by her and you are only here to defend her because she is your member now. Maybe if you didn't so blindly turn your eyes away from your members actions you would see the truth that they are not as innocent as you think they are.
[/quote]
He's not the only person defending Enyo here.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='27 May 2010 - 02:40 PM' timestamp='1274985631' post='2313714']
He's not the only person defending Enyo here.
[/quote]

I have brought forth my opinion in the matter. So if I didn't argue with everyone that has made a defense for her, I obviously overlooked it as not needing my attention as I probably already addressed the situation. I am however only voicing my opinion on the matter that she has done wrong. I am however quite aware of others that agree with me on this situation. However I rather lack the commitment on continuing at this point as I have made my point on the subject more than once and I consider this matter closed in my book.

So on a closing note, what has been done was done and the past cannot change so maybe some people should take responsibilities into their own hands and deal with this situation.

Thank you kevin and Laser for backing me up.

As they said, whether or not I'm in a government position or not it irrelevant. What is relevant is that I am the acting GATO ambassador to the GGA. Woooooooo. And, to put it plainly, I am rather fond of quite a few of their members.

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='27 May 2010 - 07:49 AM' timestamp='1274942952' post='2313264']
[2010-04-21 23:59:32] <Kenfolk_GTS> um
[2010-04-21 23:59:54] <Kenfolk_GTS> the leaders goal shouldn't be only to kill another alliance
[2010-04-22 00:00:01] <Kenfolk_GTS> somewhere in there should be to better the alliance
[/quote]
Someone turn the alliance over to this guy.

[quote name='Kowalski' date='27 May 2010 - 12:22 PM' timestamp='1274988113' post='2313746']
Someone turn the alliance over to this guy.
[/quote]

Agree with you there. The rest of GAA are either old guard GGA or have assimilated into the GGA old guard(I'll withold shaneprice as well from my GGA generalization.)

SoH, if JB were to turn the alliance over to Kenfolk, then JB could not follow his master plans which is as we can all see from these logs is to destroy VE.

Most of the people in GGA are not old guard but just people using the AA to hide. They don't have much activity and even if the membership wanted to impeach JB, they couldn't because not enough of them are active enough to remove him.

Brookbank won't admit it but he did call VE an alliance of mini- Bilrows (Yep, it's in those logs that Bilrow referenced.) Face it, if GGA ever had good leadership, it was P_C. No offense, Bilrow, you were stable but no one knew where they stood with you, even us. Atleast with P_C, you knew where you stood. Yeah, he was crazy and all and tried to rule the game (we all know how well that turned out) but sadly if GGA ever had smart leadership, it would not be the GGA. GGA is like a cat on its 9th life and is prancing around the downed power line like it still has its first life.

Please GGA, just die already. VE was never the cancer of green sphere, you were and still are.

I have no grudges against GGA. But it has long since expired past its expiration date. JB's antics do more harm than good not only for his alliance but for the green sphere and the "unity" he is trying to achieve. The only unity he wants is where all alliances on green are beneath GGA and him.