NPO Annoucement: 2nd Triannual Report of the 6th Year of Order

[quote name='Penkala' date='05 May 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1273108037' post='2288371']
Please think before you speak. NSO has more members than us.
[/quote]
Hah, right, maybe you should edit the wiki to reflect that you had no help.

[quote name='NationRuler' date='05 May 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1273107912' post='2288365']
Oh, so now it's a victory? Glad that's settled.
[/quote]
Call you a victor? Call me Aeneas then.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' date='05 May 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1273108037' post='2288371']
Please think before you speak. NSO has more members than us.
[/quote]

Err, you weren't the only ones fighting NSO. And I'm sure all of them had their defensive slots filled and weren't able to declare any wars, and if they did then it's 4 vs 1, or more. I personally fought in 1 vs 3's the entire length of the war.

I never said you outnumbered them 3 to 1, so it's not me who needs to think.

(8:15:22 PM) Heggo: you accepting dopp's duel?
(8:15:29 PM) Penkala[CSN]: who?
(8:15:31 PM) Penkala[CSN]: Me?
(8:15:38 PM) Penkala[CSN]: well for one he's like 50k NS
(8:15:44 PM) Penkala[CSN]: for two I'm not allowed to duel

And in a flash, despite all his trash talk about military prowess, Penkala reminds us that not only can't he build a strong nation, but that even if he had one he wouldn't be allowed to fight with it. Have any of Penkala's compatriots the courage to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85490&st=0&gopid=2288382&#entry2288382"]fight[/url] for his words?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='05 May 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1273107900' post='2288364']
Neither. I left before the so-called "Bubblegum Crisis" (The BDC-BC War). As for PZIed, that hasn't happened either. You may be thinking of Schattenmann.
[/quote]

Ah yes, my bad. I have the two of you completely muddled together in my memory of that time period.

[quote name='Penkala' date='05 May 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1273108178' post='2288378']
Actually we were outnumbered too, Reb. We fought like 7 alliances.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Seven alliances who were also greatly outnumbered. Really, Penky, I don't think you can honestly deny that after Polar bailed in the last war that your side had a huge advantage over the other.[/color]

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='05 May 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1273109116' post='2288418']
Ah yes, my bad. I have the two of you completely muddled together in my memory of that time period.
[/quote]

No worries.

I went to Ragnarok and attempted to semi-retire. That lasted a few months and I was back in government there. :blink:

For the record, had I stayed at Browncoats there wouldn't have been a "bubblegum" anything. We would have likely ended up getting dragged into a larger war along side IAA, honor intact. I would also add however that I believe that everyone involved with BC leadership at the time learned something from the experience and applied it later on.

[quote name='heggo' date='05 May 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1273108917' post='2288408']
(8:15:22 PM) Heggo: you accepting dopp's duel?
(8:15:29 PM) Penkala[CSN]: who?
(8:15:31 PM) Penkala[CSN]: Me?
(8:15:38 PM) Penkala[CSN]: well for one he's like 50k NS
(8:15:44 PM) Penkala[CSN]: for two I'm not allowed to duel

And in a flash, despite all his trash talk about military prowess, Penkala reminds us that not only can't he build a strong nation, but that even if he had one he wouldn't be allowed to fight with it. Have any of Penkala's compatriots the courage to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85490&st=0&gopid=2288382&#entry2288382"]fight[/url] for his words?
[/quote]

Later, I challenged Doppelganger to a duel in TE. He refused. As we can see, the "fearless" Doppelganger is afraid of an even duel. If he doesn't have a massive advantage it's just not worth it for him.

[quote name='Penkala' date='05 May 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1273113481' post='2288558']
Later, I challenged Doppelganger to a duel in TE. He refused. As we can see, the "fearless" Doppelganger is afraid of an even duel. If he doesn't have a massive advantage it's just not worth it for him.
[/quote]

LOL, seriously? I don't have a nation in TE, Penkala. Are you aware that you're saying I'm afraid of an even duel [i]when I've just posted a thread in which I challenge your alliance to an even duel?[/i]

Edited by Corinan

Alright, time for more Q & A:
---
Q3: Why are people talking about TE duels in your thread, Sir Paul?
A3: Because the state of the OWF is such that everything devolves into "no u" and "my nation could kick your nation's $@!." The Order is looking forward to bringing civility and Order back to the world once we are out of terms.

I read this when it was on page two and thought it was a splendid topic and worthy of the brief time it took me to read it. I jumped back on...seen it was over a dozen pages long and about duels. Im not complaining, I love a duel as much as the next person but......

I for one look forward to a free NPO, the boredom without them causing drama on a daily basis is killing me.

Edited by Imperator Hades

[quote name='Sir Paul' date='06 May 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1273119114' post='2288654']
Alright, time for more Q & A:
---
Q3: Why are people talking about TE duels in your thread, Sir Paul?
A3: Because the state of the OWF is such that everything devolves into "no u" and "my nation could kick your nation's $@!." The Order is looking forward to bringing civility and Order back to the world once we are out of terms.
[/quote]
Civility like how you treated Doitzel when he joined Vox?

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='06 May 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1273121260' post='2288706']
Civility like how you treated Doitzel when he joined Vox?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Now I can't speak for Doitzel, but while I was an enemy of the Order I was treated rather respectfully. I got a lot more respect from them than I showed them. We did have our public disagreements, but they were always civil. So really, the Pacificans aren't the bad guys you're trying to portray them as.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='06 May 2010 - 02:40 AM' timestamp='1273131586' post='2288817']
[color="#0000FF"] So really, the Pacificans are the bad guys you're trying to portray them as.[/color]
[/quote]
STRAIGHT FROM THE COMMUNIST'S MOUTH

I should add that I wasn't even allowed in #nsa and I didn't even say anything that should have gotten me banned. So I mean, they weren't bad to me, but they certainly didn't treat me with respect.

Edited by Earogema

[quote name='Sir Paul' date='06 May 2010 - 05:12 AM' timestamp='1273119114' post='2288654']
[/quote]
Pacifica Save us!

[quote name='Sir Paul' date='06 May 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1273119114' post='2288654']....the state of the OWF is such that everything devolves into "no u"[/quote]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y"]No it doesn't.[/url]

[quote] and "my nation could kick your nation's $@!." [/quote]

Your nation could kick my nation's $@!.

Hmmm.

Somehow I get the feeling I'm not doing this quite right.

[quote name='Llednar Twem' date='06 May 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1273176228' post='2289244']
So much for "paying for past mistakes", right?
[/quote]
Did NPO ever state that they felt the need to pay for past mistakes, or is the general consensus still that their actions were right/necessary?

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='06 May 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1273185564' post='2289414']
How can you bring civility back to CN when you never had it in the first place?
[/quote]

No man goes through his life without making his failures, nor does that mean that he does not also manage to succeed. You know that well, but your prejudices somehow incite you to doggedly - and irrationally trying to establish just such false blanket analogies.

You will find that the Order has had plenty of civility in its past. It was the civility with which they treated me when I was one of their biggest enemies that was a factor in drawing me to them in the first place.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='06 May 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1273185564' post='2289414']
How can you bring civility back to CN when you never had it in the first place?
[/quote]

I just find it hilarious that despite this massive war which was supposed to "teach us a lesson and make us pay for what we did", people still like to bring up things that are... how old now?

I am going to make this as clear as I possibly can: Get over it and move on. As long as people hold grudges, we will never move forward, and we will always bring up the past.

Edited by Llednar Twem