An Athens Announcement

[center][IMG]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2903/9athensflag.jpg[/IMG][/center]

A public service announcement from Athens to planet Bob concerning abandoned, defunct, moldy, and otherwise decaying embassies on our forums.

The following alliances have had their embassies inactive since before Jan 31. Any embassies on this list, remaining inactive as of April 30, will be deleted from our forums. There are really no hard feelings behind deleting these defunct embassies, personally, I hate embassies and forum diplomacy, except maybe with micro-alliances who do not have anyone on IRC.

That being said, we would really like for you folks to come over and chat with us. So if you see your alliance on this list, come say hello, we really are not bad folks. Heck, you might even like us.

List:

MHA
HOG
TAB
Argent
TDO
MCXA
RoK
ADI
GRE
Asgaard
Umbrella
Dark Templar
SLAP
Triton
FOK
\m/
FAN
GGA
Ordo Verde
Monos Archein
Invicta
The Legion
TTK
North American Confederacy
M*A*S*H
NSO
CCC

In case any of you forgot, http://cn-athens.com

Have a great day folks.

How could you, MHA, HOG, TAB, Argent, TDO, MCXA, RoK, ADI, GRE, Asgaard, Umbrella, Dark Templar, SLAP, Triton, FOK, \m/, FAN, GGA, Ordo Verde, Monos Archein, Invicta, The Legion, TTK, North American Confederacy, M*A*S*H, NSO, and CCC?

(You can probably cross OV off that list. They merged into VE).

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='21 April 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1271899190' post='2269951']
why is mk not on that list D:

(post 3000 wasted on athens D:)
[/quote]

I have been planning how to make your waste your 3000th post for weeks....

Sir, my plot to set up Bob has succeeded.

They took the credit for your second symphony.
Rewritten by machine and new technology,
and now I understand the problems you can see.

Oh-a oh

I met your children
Oh-a oh

What did you tell them?
IRC killed the forum embassy.
IRC killed the forum embassy.

IRC chat came and broke your heart.
Oh-a-a-a oh

[quote name='Mandellav' date='22 April 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1271909586' post='2270235']
Just like Athens to close embassies instead of offering excellent alliances mergers. Shame, shame.
[/quote]
Indeed, this terrible precedent cannot be allowed to happen! Who will stand with =LOST= against the Athenian's tyranny?

[quote name='Mandellav' date='22 April 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1271909586' post='2270235']
Just like Athens to close embassies instead of offering excellent alliances mergers. Shame, shame.
[/quote]

In an effort to try to end the cold war with LOST, I officially offer MHA the opportunity to merge with Athens in lieu of closing their embassy. I eagerly await their response.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='22 April 2010 - 04:04 AM' timestamp='1271923443' post='2270504']
:D not safe to utter those words around Rokkers. Also, youa re just as bad as them. Coke Pepsi Etc.
[/quote]

Athens is more like Dr. Pepper. Slower is better. And if you met many Athenians, you know, we are slow.