GOONS Birthday Announcement

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='20 April 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1271741139' post='2267515']
Haha.

/suck it, goons
//also congrats
[/quote]

Those are quotes from two different people.

[quote name='D34th' date='20 April 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1271740159' post='2267483']
If not tech raid stuff I would like you more GOONS, but nonetheless congratulations and happy birthday.
[/quote]
If it makes you feel any better, I've never raided anyone :)

:(( GOONS :((

Has it been a year already?!

Well, have a damn fine happy birthday then. It has been impressive to see a group under so much hostile fire at the time of their founding continually press forward and gaining legitimacy in every step.

Good luck.

*edit: words stuff, aw $%&@ it, happy b day

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='20 April 2010 - 08:56 AM' timestamp='1271746557' post='2267610']
Has it been a year already?!

Well, have a damn fine happy birthday then. It has been impressive to see a group under so much hostile fire at the time of their founding continually press forward and gaining legitimacy in every step.

Good luck.

*edit: words stuff, aw $%&@ it, happy b day
[/quote]

six months ago, this would have been less than friendly. I'm glad we're getting friendlier with each other, Kzopp. Thanks. ^_^

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' date='20 April 2010 - 04:33 AM' timestamp='1271745192' post='2267589']
If it makes you feel any better, I've never raided anyone :)

:(( GOONS :((
[/quote]

Nice I like you then, let's sign a MDoAP? :P

I know a bunch of you from [i]up there[/i] and it was a great moment for me when you came back. An even greater moment when I had the honour to make [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59369"]the greatest announcement ever[/url]. It was certainly better than that Umbrella one and would have been faster too if it wasn't for that pesky little no CB war terms thing...

In any case, a happy birthday to you, my friends. And here's to many more years of tears and bawwwwwing!